India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Update for 30 Dec

DeepAnBH IF-Dazzler
DeepAnBH
DeepAnBH

Posted: 30 December 2004 at 10:53am | IP Logged

Savitha is deeply affected by Ansh's condition and is crying. Mohini consoles her. Thulsi reaches the hospital. Savitha tells her the story and asks her if she knows who shot him. She admits she knows who did it. By then the doctor announces that Ansh is conscious and they can meet him one at a time. Thulsi expresses her desire to meet him. But Mihir stops her. The whole family is shocked and Savitha says that Thulsi is his mother (Was she not Harsh's mother when he tried to commit suicide and was hospitalised). Mihir then says its Thulsi who shot Ansh.

Mihir knows its difficult for the family to believe him. Savitha says its not possible for a mother to do it. But Mihir says its indeed true. He also says Thlusi never tried to find Ansh, even when she learnt of his existence. Probably fate had separated them at birth for the same reason. A mother tried to convert her son's birthday into his death day. Mihir is screaming and says that there was no need for Thulsi to become "Vidhata" of ansh. It would suffice if she became a good mother. Savitha keeps denying and says she cannot believe that Thulsi can do something like that.

A nurse finally shuts them up and says the patient would like to meet Thulsi Virani. Mihir fails to understand the situation and seems dazed. Thulsi enters Ansh's room and he is breathing heavily. She is overcome with emotions and has flashbacks. Ansh finally utters "maa" with all emotions. She asks him if he is experiencing pain. He answers in the positive. She says even I am experiencing it. He asks Thulsi why did she do it. (Shoot him) . She says she could not let Ansh do any more sins. She was left with no options. So Ansh says "You choose to shoot me?".

He says he did all that for Nandini, but why did she do it? She says, You killed Vishal who was somebody else love too. My family had always fulfilled all of Shobha's desire. Didn't you feel any anything then. You raped nandini. Was it love ? It was an obsession. I could not save Shobha and Nandini, but I cannot let Baa, Maa , Mihir and the other children suffer because of you, who used all members as pawns in his game plan. Moreover you have to face "God" too some day. How could I let you do anymore sins. So I take all your sins on me and leave you in the path of Mukthi.

He keeps calling Thulsi Maa at the end or beginning of every sentence. He says " Ansh kabhi haartha nahi", but today he has lost and has a strange feeling. He feels like he has won. Thulsi says its because he has understood life better. But Ansh says its too late.

He says he is tired and she says "soo ja beta". Ansh asks Thulsi to put him to sleep. She tries to pat and sings the only lullaby ever in KSBKBT. He just says "Maa" for a last time and all machine functionalities suggest that he is no longer alive. But she is sleeping on his arm and continue to sing the lullaby with tears flowing down her cheeks.

jhanifa Groupbie
jhanifa
jhanifa

Posted: 30 December 2004 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
AAAAAWWWWWWW now in a way i wish ansh should have been alive....just joking....i am glad he died but the last scean was so sweet....i wish Mihir heard everything between ansh and tulsi....but that is just my wish Ekta will never do that............
Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 30 December 2004 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
thanks, great episode. why couldn't ansh see his mistakes before and than he wouldn't had to die. BTW, i don't like ansh, but the sence between him and Tulsi was sooooooooooooooooo good.
Paheli Senior Member
Paheli
Paheli

Posted: 30 December 2004 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update. Now I realized why Akashdeep called his entry as well as exit so memorable. Can't wait to see the episode.

I wish, too, that Mihir overheard each word. It would make Tulsi's temporary exit / next episodes a little better....

ajnabe04 Senior Member
ajnabe04
ajnabe04

Posted: 30 December 2004 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
tht bitch didnt hear itt beseeeee tulsi goin to jail iin new yearr soo they never hear the main thing i hate tht mohinio and mihirr
princessriya Senior Member
princessriya
princessriya

Posted: 30 December 2004 at 8:39pm | IP Logged

Thanks for update.

That was sad episod Cry

Nankri IF-Rockerz
Nankri
Nankri

Posted: 30 December 2004 at 9:58pm | IP Logged

A Tragic and Emotional Episode

cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 31 December 2004 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
I liked Tulsi and Ansh scene a lot......It was somewhat heart touching..

Go to top