•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

hey everyone .. sorry for posting a topic about this .. i tried to look but i couldnt find any info in this forum .. but i am curious to know what has happened so far in this show. did mamta really die ? and how is krish's wife.. and the girl who liked him .. [etc..] if anyone could just give me a brief summary, thatd be great..

is the show even going on ? πŸ˜† because i dont see it in the us anymore.. πŸ˜•

nopes show has ended..n i am too..boredd to tell you everything right now..as what happened..thoda wiat kar lo..someone will def tell you πŸ˜†
ok basically this show's ended..that krish's wife sanju became alrite..and mamta really died..and one huge leap took place..and krish's wife gave birth to a girl child and they name her mamta..(that girl's actually andy's daughter..if i am not wrong) and yea the last episode ended with a family picture..!!

ohh thannks..

and what about krish's step brother? & his wife? cause when i watched.. he was being really rude to his wife and even krish .. and how'd mamta die ?? was she just sick?

Originally posted by xl0ve

ohh thannks..

and what about krish's step brother? & his wife? cause when i watched.. he was being really rude to his wife and even krish .. and how'd mamta die ?? was she just sick?

Krish's step bro became positive in the end as expected and started loving his wife...

i didnt c da episode hw mamta died, but i think she was killed by tanisha or someone...nt sure

again too bored to tell you as how mamta died.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but this tym will tell you πŸ˜† she got killed in a bomb blast...a special bomb which didnt blast off anything except mamta..not even a bus or a car or anything else which was very close by mamta πŸ˜† πŸ˜† tani..must have bought...a fake bomb then how mamta got killed? leave...dont want to blast off my brain πŸ˜†
Edited by nishtha - 16 years ago

Originally posted by nishtha

again too bored to tell you as how mamta died.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but this tym will tell you πŸ˜† she got killed in a bomb blast...a special bomb which didnt blasted off anything except mamta..not even a bus or a car or anything else which was very close by mamta πŸ˜† πŸ˜† tani..must have bought...a fake bomb then how mamta got killed? leave...dont want to blast off my brain πŸ˜†

u r too much dear.....

u still having a blast here??????😳

ya i am having blast every where πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† here,in pm πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† every where πŸ˜† ...should i be lil more specific.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Niti darling πŸ˜† πŸ˜† check my reply in pm miss 😳 πŸ˜† there i dropped a nuclear bomb..kiddin πŸ˜†

btw have u read what my siggy is saying these days..if any suggestion please...feel free to shareπŸ˜†

Edited by nishtha - 16 years ago
u hv to change it to
'Expect nothing from.....' πŸ˜‰ ..... πŸ˜‰ ....u know ,u can fill it..... πŸ˜†
Nope the drama is done

Kasampiya!
Edited by kasampiya - 16 years ago