Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

l0vey

IF-Rockerz

l0vey

Posted: 01 December 2007 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

hey everyone .. sorry for posting a topic about this .. i tried to look but i couldnt find any info in this forum .. but i am curious to know what has happened so far in this show. did mamta really die ? and how is krish's wife.. and the girl who liked him .. [etc..] if anyone could just give me a brief summary, thatd be great..

is the show even going on ? LOL because i dont see it in the us anymore.. Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "uHh ..." in Mamta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nishtha

IF-Veteran Member

Nishtha

Posted: 01 December 2007 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
nopes show has ended..n i am too..boredd to tell you everything right now..as what happened..thoda wiat kar lo..someone will def tell you LOL

*~sneha~*

IF-Sizzlerz

*~sneha~*

Posted: 02 December 2007 at 1:42am | IP Logged
ok basically this show's ended..that krish's wife sanju became alrite..and mamta really died..and one huge leap took place..and krish's wife gave birth to a girl child and they name her mamta..(that girl's actually andy's daughter..if i am not wrong) and yea the last episode ended with a family picture..!!

l0vey

IF-Rockerz

l0vey

Posted: 02 December 2007 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

ohh thannks..

and what about krish's step brother? & his wife? cause when i watched.. he was being really rude to his wife and even krish .. and how'd mamta die ?? was she just sick?

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

Compassionate CC Captain

Posted: 30 December 2007 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xl0ve

ohh thannks..

and what about krish's step brother? & his wife? cause when i watched.. he was being really rude to his wife and even krish .. and how'd mamta die ?? was she just sick?

Krish's step bro became positive in the end as expected and started loving his wife...

i didnt c da episode hw mamta died, but i think she was killed by tanisha or someone...nt sure

Nishtha

IF-Veteran Member

Nishtha

Posted: 03 January 2008 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
again too bored to tell you as how mamta died.. LOL LOL but this tym will tell you LOL she got killed in a bomb blast...a special bomb which didnt blast off anything except mamta..not even a bus or a car or anything else which was very close by mamta LOL LOL tani..must have bought...a fake bomb then how mamta got killed? leave...dont want to blast off my brain LOL

Edited by nishtha - 08 January 2008 at 8:05am

niti_26

Goldie

niti_26

Posted: 06 January 2008 at 4:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nishtha

again too bored to tell you as how mamta died.. LOL LOL but this tym will tell you LOL she got killed in a bomb blast...a special bomb which didnt blasted off anything except mamta..not even a bus or a car or anything else which was very close by mamta LOL LOL tani..must have bought...a fake bomb then how mamta got killed? leave...dont want to blast off my brain LOL

u r too much dear.....

u still having a blast here??????Embarrassed

Nishtha

IF-Veteran Member

Nishtha

Posted: 06 January 2008 at 4:54am | IP Logged

ya i am having blast every where LOL LOL LOL here,in pm Wink LOL every where LOL ...should i be lil more specific.. LOL LOL Niti darling LOL LOL check my reply in pm miss Embarrassed LOL there i dropped a nuclear bomb..kiddin LOL

btw have u read what my siggy is saying these days..if any suggestion please...feel free to shareLOL

Edited by nishtha - 06 January 2008 at 4:56am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.