Fan Fictions

[An Autumn Whisper.]*One-shot* Read&Comm.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 01 December 2007 at 10:18am | IP Logged

An Autumn Whisper

Anything could happen.. In that very moment.

Taking her oversized hooded sweater, she grabbed her keys, locked the door, and strode for a walk outside. Seeing the ethereal piece of nature whilst walking on the abandoned park made her lips curve from the corners. No, she was not smiling. She had stopped smiling.. Thinking someone would come and take her soul up for nothing more than their satisfaction. She didn't know what had possibly gotten into her, why she was acting this way.. But she knew one thing for sure: men are jerks. No matter what they do, they won't have any heart for a girl. Or better said, her heart. She would never forget him. That irresistible smile, the charming looks, the masc-- okay, she was getting into him again. Sure, she was affected by him.. His looks, but she had promised herself one thing: She would not, no matter what circumstances, go smiting back to him. Hell no way was that going to happen. The autumn season had always got to her. She seemed to be just completely memorized by it, and it bought out the sensitive side of her, even at her worst times. The soothing nature experience had an affect on her. It was most certainly a crispy connection. She remembered him saying the exact word s when they were together.. A couple.. In love?

He tucked in a strand of hair behind her ear right after she had given him a meaningful thought. "What differences do we have?" he smiled as he blew her back sending chills on her neck. She closed her eyes and let the soft breeze of the autumn evening fill her in. " It's a crispy connection." she laughed in her innocent smile, and it crushed him to know that the reason she was laughing just now, would be the same after a few moments. "How is that so?"

As she quickened her paste along the trees, tears just daring to come darting out again, she cursed herself for the hundredth time that year.. How could she had not seen those deceiving eyes of his? Just remembering the calm, soothed out voice of his got her aggravated.

He took her in his lap as they sat down on a bench near the chromatic trees and began snuggling her tenderous neck. She moaned slightly and buried her head in his chest. Wrapping his arms securely around her waist, he blew softly in her delicate ear. "stop that..please, stop ittt.." These words had not affected him. Nuzzling her ear, he had gotten serious and turned her head slowly with his fingers brushing against her soft chin. She twitched her eyebrows, by the confusing look spurn across his face.. his hot, oh so hot face. He sighed and held her hand. She gave her full attention to him, who was certainly not sure how to start it.

She furiously started to run now, just thinking about his guts to break a girl's heart.. Her heart. The same heart she had given up to him. She felt like choking.

"Listen, I.. I have something to.. Fill you in on." She had a bad feeling about where this was leading to, who wouldn't have? She urged him to spill the beans. Sighing, he continued. "I.. haven't been completely truthful to you. I mean, I love you and all, no doubt about that. But before I go on, just remember: I would give my life up for you." She was by now staring deeply into his eyes, begging silently for nothing bad. She nodded her head indicating him to speak further. " Well, I wasn't in the right state of mind when I had confronted you that day. Before that, I had met with a couple of guys, and well.. With you being all independent and un-girly, we .. Kinda sorta..came across a bet that I couldn't in your heart. In other words, destroy you after making you fall helplessly in love with me, the playboy, casanova, whatever you might call me. So, that's how it led up to me asking you for a date." Looking at the hurtful and unbelievable look that had shuddered in her eyes, he forced him self to speak and finish. He swallowed a lump from his throat and continued with a heavy heart. . " Well, I knew that I had to impress you and all, but that's not what I'm trying to get to. Look, I love you. Since the first date, I saw your true beauty, and intelligence. Just like a Beauty with Brains. I know I didn't have the right intentions, screw that-- I was even planning to get you in bed, I'm sorry. I feel discusted as I say this, but, will you forgive me?" Now, was the wait for her answer.

She finally ran all the way and ended on a tree, a special tree. The exact tree where they had engraved their initials in a heart. Gently placing her back on the tree, she slid down. Crying both her heart and eyes out, she hated his guts. Ever since that bittersweet truth she learned when he finally confronted her. She remembered every single detail.. How he broke her heart.. And how she tried to erase his memory out of her heart.

She just sat there, bewildered he would go to such an extant. She couldn't believe him, no not in a million years. She got up, wiped the tears that were just freshly coming out again as they burnt her eyes. She walked backwards, to look at him just once more. Not being able to take it any farther, she turned her back on him and ran out all the way to her house. She hadn't stopped crying in days. Well, the next day to be exact. She even cried herself to sleep, thinking how he could be so cheap. He hadn't bothered showing up again, knowing she wouldn't change her mind. He didn't blame her, obviously. Heck, he would do the same thing if it had happened to him, maybe something more extreme.. But he would certainly not forgive them.

She sat there, still laying against it. She had tried numerous amount of times to ex-grave their initials, but in vain. She had just quit. Quit everything.. Her happiness, her friends and family, her cheerful routines, everything. As she rested her head back against the tree, she heard a VERY familiar voice. How unfortunate of her..?

"That same tree, that same autumn breeze, and the calm evening.. And our same darn crispy connection. "

She closed her eyes in regret.. Of coming here at the same time. He came over to her, as panic struck her. He wouldn't force her or anything, right? She would completely break down. Heck, she already was. He held his hands out for her to get up, while she closed her eyes ignoring his presence. All she wanted was for him to leave.. Not much. He grabbed her shoulders and stood her up.

"Don't. You. Dare. Touch. Me. Ever again!"

" Just listen to me at least! I-"

"No! I don't even want to think about it! What the hell possibly made you think I would come running to you as soon as I saw you?? Was it your charms, or your seductive voice, or your plain emotionless heart?!?"

Slap. Right after she had said 'emotionless heart' he had slapped her. Unbelievable. First he cheats, then he lies, now he has the god damn guts to slap her? Over something that's true?! Shaking in fear, she looked him into the eyes. His forceful face and hurtful eyes were scaring her. Tears welled up in her eyes, and burnt her cheeks. She hadn't noticed they were already spilling down, and before she knew it, she was sobbing on his chest.

"Why ..*sob* d.did *sob*..y.yyou.*sob* do..th.thaaatt..*sob*?"

It broke his heart to see her like that.. He knew that he would've done whatever it took to get her to stop crying..because of him.

"Stop crying.. If not for me, then for yourself."

Stuttering "I hate you" over and over, she let go of him and stared in his eyes. Taking her baby steps backwards, he saw the fear in her eyes. "Was she raped or something? Why is she so scared of me?" He thought in his mind.

She started running away from him now, but he ran up to her and turned her wrists. What did he see? Tears.. More and more salty tears. He leant closer and licked her fresh tears. She gasped in surprise and tried to push his arms from her waist. After a lot of struggling she just stopped. She closed her eyes to let it all in, why was he doing this? Did he find it interesting to see her cry? He let go of her, and, for the first time, backed away. She tilt her head confused as to what he was doing. Before leaving, he had whispered in her ears: "I will always be there for you." He looked in her eyes for the last time, at least he had thought so, and turned to walk away. At that moment, she had realized that they were meant to be. He loved her, and she loved him. That's all. So what if he had the wrong intentions before? He truly loved her. Broken out of her thoughts, she saw that he was half way out of the odd-like park. She ran with all her might, her tears taking an oath not to leave her. Making it only a mere 10-foot gap between them, she had yelled his name and stopped. Taking huge breaths, she knew he would turn around any moment and hold her captive in his arms. His protective, muscular arms that she died to be in. Turning around, he motioned her to come and hug him. She let out a smile and went running in his arms. He help her up spun her around, and hugged her once more. Both were crying by now, staring into each other's eyes.

"I love you, Kripa. With all my heart."

"I love you to death, too, Angad."

"Promise me you will not, under any circumstances, leave me alone."

"Do you really think I would do that?"

Shaking her head left to right, fresh salty tears escaped her eyes. He leant in closely, and sealed her lips with a kiss. A tenderous, gentle, and caring kiss that she would die for. As his arms going around her picking her up, she gently rested her head on his broad chest. It was perfect. Finally, after all this time.

She smiled knowing that autumn was definitely her most memorized season. She met him..in autumn.. an exact evening like this one. He had broken her heart.. in autumn, an exact evening like this… Now, after restless days, they were together again.. All in autumn. She smiled thinking it wasn't over yet. It was like an autumn whisper …. Anything could happen, in that very moment.

Oh my god, pleasee don't think it was beyond stupid, I really like it. It took me no more than a day o write this, and I REALLY hope you guys like it. Please comment and tell me your comments/thoughts on this one shot! I think it was different than "Love in Calii" Okay, bottom line: Really hope you liked it and please comment! Bye! J

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "[An Autumn Whisper.]*One-shot* Read&Comm." in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MS-meghasharma

IF-Sizzlerz

MS-meghasharma

Posted: 01 December 2007 at 10:44am | IP Logged
it was really nice.u shud make a ff on it.

P u j a- -*

P u j a- -*

Posted: 01 December 2007 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Omg That Was Amazing! Your An Awesome Writer! Clap You Describedd Kripa's Emotions Perfectly...Theres Nothing Else I Can Say It Was Really Really Really Good! Embarrassed Please Continue Smile x

iqbals4ever

IF-Dazzler

iqbals4ever

Posted: 01 December 2007 at 11:43am | IP Logged
that was amazing Clap plz cont with this story Clap

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 01 December 2007 at 11:47am | IP Logged

*EDIT*

sorry double post. Embarrassed

Edited by Sabrinaa xo - 01 December 2007 at 11:52am

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 01 December 2007 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Hmm, im not so sure of a fanfic, but i'll consider it MAYBE LOL Embarrassed depending on the type of reviews i recieve. Big smile

The thing is, tho, that i don't think it's one of those fanfics which can be continued..lol i think i'll be "over-flowing" it too much if i continue. Well, i'll see.   Embarrassed

KaranB

KaranB

Posted: 01 December 2007 at 11:58am | IP Logged
u should!! that totally rocked sabrina you should really think about writing another ff cuz im sure ull have alot of fans! Big smile

-Laiba-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Laiba-

Posted: 01 December 2007 at 11:59am | IP Logged
that was choo cute Embarrassed Clap Clap why didn't you write a FF? it would be rocking man Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top