Celebrity Fan Clubs

Gaurav Chopra cozy lil home (Page 154)

Post Reply New Post

Page 154 of 155

whynot

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 04 September 2008 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gaurav Chopra cozy lil home (Page 154)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

whynot

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 September 2008 at 2:10am | IP Logged

whynot

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 September 2008 at 5:24am | IP Logged

superbike

Goldie

superbike

Posted: 05 September 2008 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whynot

I am a very bad and forgetful friend but this year its your birthday in both UK and India by the time i wish you!

Here is to a person who looks out for me in all the ways she can, who worries about me when i try out all the random things in the world but trusts me completely, who chides me whenever she disagrees with me, who tries her best to make me more practical, less idealistic, more worldly wise, less stupid.... who shares every joke, every song line, every film, who passionately catches up on every film i recommend and discusses them with me till the cows come home...the one who entirely agrees with me that Switzerland exists so that one can go and sing Yash Chopra film songs there and who will sing along all those songs with me...  she's not perfect, she doesn't read yet, but we are getting there Wink She is warm, affectionate, loving... she laughs from her heart... and she and i can spend minutes on the phone simply laughing away at all the things we think are funny (that no sane person shares our opinion never matters to us)... she has a mind of her own and a heart of gold... she is truly god's gift to me!

Of late, she has not been seen frequently at this fan club but she remains an integral part of it... right from the days when she started posting because she enjoyed reading what jojo used to write... she thought i was a serious prig Smile... she responded to a post by jojo and started writing after Aisa Des Hai Mera was over...she wrote 'supercute posts'  about the romance in adhm, which opened my eyes to the fact that i would never have a Samay in my life... she eagerly joined every debate about the cockroaches in Gaurav's house, about losing weight and about reality shows... she took us on long rides, heaven bound, on her superbike... she saw keeping that forum active as her one cause in life, as it was for all of us... she was so upset the day the forum was archived...i still remember the long chat we had that day ... then she sparkled in the fan club here... ... she's today one of the veterans here... and now she's a year older... and hopefully wiser Tongue

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEENA!
Sending health, happiness, laughter, contentment and silly songs your way.

how sweet ! thankyou very much for the wishes... you took me to the trip down memory lane and made me so happy that I forgot that you didn't remember my birthday !....yes I had many wonderful moments there on the forum and in the fanclub when it was in full blossom...and then I have you as a result of being there on the forum Smile.... thanks again for all the laughter, for all the happiness, for all the affection, for all the good cultured cinema you have brought into my life :) and for all the wonderful moments we shared ... Thankyou so so so much for being there !

whynot

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 September 2008 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

umagaurav

IF-Dazzler

umagaurav

Posted: 05 September 2008 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
TEENA

whynot

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 September 2008 at 12:53am | IP Logged

superbike

Goldie

superbike

Posted: 06 September 2008 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Thankyou Uma for the lovely greeting and wishes... and its a good opportunity to thankyou for all the lovely pictures, videos, articles and messages from Gaurav , you keep posting from time to time...  I know it involves a lot of time, effort and dedication to continue doing so... well done !

shvetal... I think  we can consider continue reading for some more time as I have noticed some changes :)... in one of the interviews, about 2 years back.. he said he is single with capital S and ready to mingle with capital M... and in one of the interviews he said, his lovelife is like a desert of rajasthan...:) ... this interview sounds better !! waise main gaurav ke interviews pe thesis nahin kar sakti?!!
About stranded on an island, I have not seen that part, i only read it somewhere on the forum, so was not absolutely clear about it...but I still think that was the wise reply to a stupid question!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top