Gaurav Chopra cozy lil home - Page 119

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago
Teena, i saw a bit of Gaurav Narayani's dance and the remaining episode of Zara Nach ke Dikha. I saw that 'stranded on an island' bit. There the specific question was 'which person from the opposite team would you like to be stranded on an island with?', not 'which person in the world would you like to be stranded with'... under such circumstances, it would have been hypocritical on Narayani's part to name any member of the boy's team other than Gaurav. And if she had said Chunky Pandey, it would have been bad taste! 😛
superbike thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thankyou Uma for the lovely greeting and wishes... and its a good opportunity to thankyou for all the lovely pictures, videos, articles and messages from Gaurav , you keep posting from time to time...  I know it involves a lot of time, effort and dedication to continue doing so... well done !

shvetal... I think  we can consider continue reading for some more time as I have noticed some changes :)... in one of the interviews, about 2 years back.. he said he is single with capital S and ready to mingle with capital M... and in one of the interviews he said, his lovelife is like a desert of rajasthan...:) ... this interview sounds better !! waise main gaurav ke interviews pe thesis nahin kar sakti?!!
About stranded on an island, I have not seen that part, i only read it somewhere on the forum, so was not absolutely clear about it...but I still think that was the wise reply to a stupid question!

Teena main desert of Rajasthan wala interview toh bhool hi gayi thi 😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† How could i forget that very profound and meaningful statement?! Ya i think Narayani handled a silly question well... it was asked to quite a few people... Jennifer said Ali, Bakhtyar said Rupali, someone said Ashita and said an outrageous thing after it for which he should have been beaten up but then i don't like Ashita either and thought that she was enjoying the attention... Karishma Tanna said Chunky Pandey (why girl, you're worth 10 thousand of him!)... after Narayani said Gaurav she said obviously you will not ask me why and Chunky said 'Hume pata hai... humne paper mein padha hai'.... ufffffffffffffffffffffffff... isko judge kisne banaya! Later i was thinking, how crazy it must be na. You exist in newspapers in ways that you cannot even imagine, it looks like you are saying all kinds of silly things (Saif Ali Khan said that he hated reading an interview where he reportedly said 'My pop feels' because he says i call my father Abba and reading Pop there makes me sound like an idiot), your personal life exists for the whole world to comment on... its a crazy world to inhabit.
Article courtesy rosewood in the zara nach ke dikha forum, the expert comments are my own!

Gaurav Chopra: Grooving to the beat  Why do they always spell his name wrong?

He says, "It's going good. Everyone is just hooked by my natural and devastating performances (how modest and reticent of him!) in recent episodes. And the next episode is even better where I am doing the Singh is King act. I got full marks from both judges so it's really moving for me."

When asked about the war of sexes, he says, "I think boys are doing very well because we have varieties of approaches for the acts we do. We always try to do something different. And for that we are not only getting feedback from judges but also from websites. And we are 'gods of group dancing' as Chunky sir said, so that's an added factor."

When asked about Narayani wanting to go on a deserted Iceland with him and also the heart warming speech for two contestants being benched, he says, "It was just because Narayani had no choice. (Told you so Teena!)  Also the speech was not part of the show but it all came straight from the heart."

Asked about Delnaz's birthday which falls today, he says, "That's the secret. we have a surprise for her which will come live after our shoot is done today evening."

Edited by whynot - 15 years ago

Here is the famous picture. The performance is to follow this monday.
Edited by whynot - 15 years ago
jojo_100 thumbnail
Dear teena !!😊🤗

waise btw  😉

jojo
Edited by jojo_100 - 15 years ago
superbike thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thankyou jojo jaan 🤗.... thankyou very much for the wishes ... I have stopped counting my age long back.😉. ..so no worries on that front..😆... waise aap yeh toh batayein ki yeh roaring birthday kaisa hota hai?😆

guess this will be the last post for this existing fan club as new fanclub no 6 is underconstruction at the moment...here is the link for the new one...

control your urge to post there until that takes shape :)

happy posting !