Video of SBS--30th nov Andy in it:)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks nish....andy was shown on d last part only..like only 1 min or less... πŸ˜†
^^ i know πŸ˜• 😭 but atleast he is there..when yesterday in KDMH he didn turn up..i was so furious that blasted someone, and now..too scared to check the temprature πŸ˜† πŸ˜† gosh..he was like kya hua bhai πŸ˜† leave..not a perfect to discuss πŸ˜•
yuppiee...waitng for thatt 😳 😳

thankssssssss nish di πŸ‘ πŸ‘

he didn't say anything did he?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† okay people, hate me all you want but for anand's own good, i do hope he gets a plumper role somewhere else instead of that crappy serial KDMH. honestly.. it's a total rip off of bolly films, esp saawariya.

anand deserves to be in MUCH MUCH better soaps. for his talent, KDMH is just too mediocre.πŸ˜•

if i can, i'll also add here that ajay too deserves much better than ardhagini. lord.. that serial makes me want to bang my head against the wall.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by jigglypuff726

he didn't say anything did he?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† okay people, hate me all you want but for anand's own good, i do hope he gets a plumper role somewhere else instead of that crappy serial KDMH. honestly.. it's a total rip off of bolly films, esp saawariya.

Well..see i know..Andy deserves Hell Hell Hellllll....Lot better than this..but i am Selfish..i want to see him..and if it means Ekta Soaps then let it be..πŸ˜† trust me..this is first Ekta show i will be watching God bless meπŸ˜† and i can predict the story of 100th episode of KDMH Today itselfπŸ˜†..but what say..Aniket..is there na..i am one hardcore Fan..cant help itπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

anand deserves to be in MUCH MUCH better soaps. for his talent, KDMH is just too mediocre.πŸ˜•

Hmm..i dont think that Andy is happy doing it as wellπŸ˜•..there is something..as i noticed one picture of him..and was really confused as what must be bothering him he was looking down and was lost somewhere else..and you all know..how i observe things😳so i am deadly sureπŸ˜•..but somehow..somehow..to start with..i am really positive about this Show..wonder whyπŸ˜•πŸ˜†i think this is slightly different..maybeπŸ˜†

if i can, i'll also add here that ajay too deserves much better than ardhagini. lord.. that serial makes me want to bang my head against the wall.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh..Well if you dont mind somehow..i dont like the girl she is not goodlookingπŸ˜• she has this Big Face and from Nose to  her lips its like..you've to travel from Kashmir to Kanyakumari.πŸ˜†.oh god..i am so sorryπŸ˜† and Story..cant say..havnt seen yet😊..but why Ajay always walks with his hands in his pockets?

Originally posted by nishtha

i so very desperatly want to reply you in detail..but..as you know i've been advised not to do so πŸ˜† πŸ˜†kiddinπŸ˜†

gosh...Is this not me..even you noticed it na Andy Wats going on..?? Is something bothering you ?i  Ripped off KDMH already in my dissection there πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

As it started with Titanic(Leo and Kate replaced by Pulkit and Mouni!!! *Terrible* plz someone sue them πŸ˜† )then..parineeta..then devdas..then..Saanwaiya but..hang ended on very Balaji note...CONFUSION πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Well i love to hate attitude of Kareena Kapoor and Mouni tried her best to ape her πŸ˜†

What was goin on..Tapur eloped but came back..Kakoon went to meet her bro in law and end up meeting whom she might elope later...and what Tapur next step would be..God knows..and guess what all this happened in the FIRST EPISODE itself πŸ˜† but later..she will spend her time showing..parties..and parties and more of parties with smoke all around πŸ˜†

just that..why Anand is not lucky enough to have nice wife at the first instance in all his soaps.. πŸ˜†

In Sindoor he wanted to marry someone else n got married to someone else..πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

In Sath phere..he would have been husband of forgot her name ..who always wear mosquito net as saree πŸ˜†

In Mamta he had Tanisha and in KDMH his wife is so going to Elope after the marriage.. πŸ˜† whats this man? he deserve Divyanka as his REEL WIFE 😊 πŸ˜†

and now Sudeepa i guess she should take a lesson or two in acting as well from Divya she will start looking great πŸ˜‰ her..Lip movement is somewhat..awkward!!maybe πŸ˜•

Now ajay hmm..Zebra pantsπŸ˜†..yaar..he has good dressing sense so blame the production house not him..as even Andy isnt wearing nice shirts before the leap and his suits are horrible!...so same maybe happening with Ajay as well πŸ˜ƒ

And hands in pocket..well andy loves to keep his hand in his pocket too..hope not..leave i will be killedπŸ˜†ok lemme go ahead..are they having 6 fingers like HrithikπŸ˜† j/k..me deadπŸ˜†

chalo..i replied in length couldnt stop myself πŸ˜† baki baatien baad meinπŸ˜†
Edited by nishtha - 16 years ago

Hehe.. you've been advised not to do so? By whom?πŸ˜›

Oh yes.. I noticed it alright. He did seem a little off during the promotion of KDMH, maybe he was tired or unwell?πŸ˜• Don't know but I missed his big smile that always used to grace his face.

God.. titantic? You serious? Ekta actually made pulkit & mouni re-enact out titantic?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Man.. that's like THE most boring film on earth.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ekta loves to confuse her audiences, she muddles them up to such an extent that they actually watch her dumb soaps. I like mouni but aping KK attitude.. hmm.. that's something I don't want to watch.

Lols! This is too funny. So much of confusion in just one episode? And so many eloping storylines..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† tsk tsk.. what kind of message is ekta trying to send out? after a month or so, KDMH will have a party every week with lots of smoke.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You're so right. Anand has never gotten a nice wife for the first time in all the serials. All of them have either attitude problem or are pure evil or both. Nishu.. I'm going to die laughing!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Mosquito net as saree? You must be talking about kaveri right?

I agree with you! Divs & he both deserve each other in serials cos the partners they end up with in those silly serials are usually so wrong for them.πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Like the characters akshay/aniket & vidya, they would be perfect for each other. Both are soo sweet, quiet, compassionate & loving. But if they have a son like Krishna, they both won't be able to control him.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

At least mamta yelled at Krishna at times but vidya.. nah.. she'll never scold or chide Krishna. Thank god.. she wasn't his mum yaar. If not Krishna would have grown up to a proper disrespectful brat who bullies his mum. And when he talks back to akshay, vidya wouldn't be able to do anything.πŸ˜•

Hope our wishes to see both as a reel life jodi comes true soon.πŸ˜ƒ Btw, did you knows divyanka is taking part in a singing competition 'shava shava' judged by karan johar? I think anand should have joined as well, he has a nice voice.πŸ˜ƒ

There can only be one sun in the sky, not everyone can be AnDi. No matter how hard they try.πŸ˜‰

You don't like anand's shirts before the leap? His shirts weren't too bad but I love his kurtas. He carries them off excellently!

One day or another you're going to be beaten up nishu..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† your imagination is really too wild. 6 fingers? I've looked properly. Both AA have 5 fingers just like us normal people.