can u help find a book?

pooja1221 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

hey you guys!

I'm going to read a book for my English class. I can have my own pick but there are some restrictions: it's got to be atleast 200 pgs long, and it has to have an american author, nationality doesn't matter but it has to be writen by an american author because i'm taking the american literature course, and it also has to be at least 10-11th grade standard. Uhmm it can be fiction or non-fiction. i was hoping towards teen fiction, mystery, thriller or something like that. even romance is fine but not the too in depth kind of romance either. Haha... sorry about all the restrictions and everything. It's all my teacher's "expectations". thanks😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool_pooja thumbnail
Umm american book.. I have only read a few so maybe u can try Bad boy by Olivia Goldsmith.. Its a romance novel and really intresting.. The story is dat the main lead, tracie and jon are best friends. Now jon never gets a gf bec even through hez rich, well hez really sweet and according to tracie girls tend to go for "bad boys" so she cums up wid a plan to make him bad. And wen the plan starts working and jon starts attracting girls, then volia! Tracie does nt like it..
pooja1221 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_pooja

Umm american book.. I have only read a few so maybe u can try Bad boy by Olivia Goldsmith.. Its a romance novel and really intresting.. The story is dat the main lead, tracie and jon are best friends. Now jon never gets a gf bec even through hez rich, well hez really sweet and according to tracie girls tend to go for "bad boys" so she cums up wid a plan to make him bad. And wen the plan starts working and jon starts attracting girls, then volia! Tracie does nt like it..

ooo thanks so much. i'll check it out tomorrow.πŸ˜›

~devi~ thumbnail
try these awesoem books:
Pride and Predjudice
To kill a mocking bird
My brother Sam is dead
Inkheart
Inkspell
The Da Vinci code
Little Woman
This is All
Incantation

will come back with more πŸ˜†
sparkling_gems thumbnail

hmm sounds interesting.. i wanna read it too.. who is the Author.. Olivia Goldsmith.. hmm i think i will try this one..

cool_pooja thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurifan

hmm sounds interesting.. i wanna read it too.. who is the Author.. Olivia Goldsmith.. hmm i think i will try this one..

Its really nice..And naughty! πŸ˜† Buh its a fun novel.. U will like id..

sidivyapall thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Its really nice..And naughty! πŸ˜† Buh its a fun novel.. U will like id..

hmmm... sounds interesting! will read it for sure...!!!! fun novel, eh!? just the thing to get me out of this depression...πŸ˜ƒ thanx pooja!

NYCgirl_19 thumbnail
WEll for few days i didn't read books since i have been reading mangas but here are some of the great books according to me

Twilight by Stephenie MEyer
My SIster's keeper by jodi picoult
( please try these books they are the best)
Vanishing acts by jodi picoult
New MOon by stephenie meyer
things fall apart (historical fiction)
No place like home mary higgins clark
Two little girls in blue by marry higgins clark
Angels and Demons
The 5 people you meet in heaven by mitch album (another great book)
for one more day by mitch album
tuesdays with morrie by mitch album
Of Mice and Men by john steinbeck
( sorry can't think of anymore right now)
i will post more late
hope you understand
goodluck! =)
pooja1221 thumbnail
thank you thank you thank you thank you sooooo much!
a lot of choices! jus wat i need. m gonna go check all these books out and see which one i like best. thanks soooo much pooja, devi, and NYCgirl_19 πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
shellytt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just wondering did you choose one?

I was going to recommed "To kill a Mockingbird" and I think your teacher may be impressed by that one.

Just a thought!