~DOTW:Divyana Vs. Muskaan

Posted: 16 years ago

Hello CID-ians.. As we all know Friday is here so let me take this opportunity to present u ALL another interesting Discussion of the week right here at the CID section..

Thanks to hypercat for last week's DOTW..hopefully u have enjoyed it..
Aniways..this week's DOTW is about Divyana And(agaisnt) Muskaan..
In the last few months,we have discussed this issue alott..saying that Divyana is a new cop..shes brilliant, smart,she just need time to adjust..n lots other stuffs like that..
and most of the members including me were against muskaan....

but now the situation is totally different
since muskaan has gone..tab se divyana's mouth is sealed..she do not talk at ALL...even vivek shows more care and hard work than her..and most of the time she do not even show up at the bureau..shes like a chalta phirta statue....

On the other hand, even though muskaan was not that brilliant..but she was a hard working, good-looking, confident, optimistic and care-free cop..
but then suddenly, the director B.P singh showed her as a jealous, rude, and arrogant..person....

now seeing mani episodes i have come to the point that Divyana is nothing in compare to muskaan..
(to the fans of divayana: i m reele sorry if i hv offended u..but thats just my personal opinion)....

Some questions to consider while discussing...

*Do you guyz think that B.P singh showed muskaan's negative attributes just becuz she had to leave the show n the director did that so the fans of muskaan will start hating her n wont miss her?..if no then can you come up with any other solid expalantion on why did they suddenly showed muskaan as a bad person?

Do u guyz agree with my opinions on divyana not doing anything?..if yes then give some more details on this issue

If No....then give a strong point to prove us that Divyana is still a good cop..

Do you want muskaan to come back?or Divyana to stay....

Is there anything you would like to add more?...

IMP NOTE: don not forget to give comments on this week's DOTW..and what shud i do to improve ..
plz guyz i need ur feedbacks..they reele helps me alottt

*Share your views with us
take care
Love Daisy!!

Edited by Daisy!! - 16 years ago

*Do you guyz think that B.P singh showed muskaan's negative attributes just becuz she had to leave the show n the director did that so the fans of muskaan will start hating her n wont miss her?..if no then can you come up with any other solid expalantion on why did they suddenly showed muskaan as a bad person?
i think...

Do u guyz agree with my opinions on divyana not doing anything?..if yes then give some more details on this issue

yes i agree with you... she now stands aroudn even in todayi's epiie she wasn'r showed?

If No....then give a strong point to prove us that Divyana is still a good cop..
well she is good cop but then BP singh should make her more important too

well i want both.. they are both very nice people so can't judge!

i wish muskaan come back n divyana participate more!

nice GOTW!
No,I want Muskaan to come back.
Originally posted by Daisy!!

Hello CID-ians.. As we all know Friday is here so let me take this opportunity to present u ALL another interesting Discussion of the week right here at the CID section..

In the last few months,we have discussed this issue alott..saying that Divyana is a new cop..shes brilliant, smart,she just need time to adjust..n lots other stuffs like that..

since muskaan has gone..tab se divyana's mouth is sealed..she do not talk at ALL...even vivek shows more care and hard work than her..and most of the time she do not even show up at the bureau..shes like a chalta phirta statue....

On the other hand, even though muskaan was not that brilliant..but she was a hard working, good-looking, confident, optimistic and care-free cop..
but then suddenly, the director B.P singh showed her as a jealous, rude, and arrogant..person....

now seeing mani episodes i have come to the point that Divyana is nothing in compare to muskaan..
(to the fans of divayana: i m reele sorry if i hv offended u..but thats just my personal opinion)....

Firstly I dont think BP Singh introduced the jealosy track just like that,he was forced as Muskaan wanted to leave CID or else i dont think the creative team wouldn't have taken this risk of taking out a strong character like Muskaan,who had been with CID for so long.
Here u need to understand a girl's nature.they do get insecure( we do) if the girl next to her/her junior is praised. i will say both the girls carried it out beautifully. Superb expressions, and amazing postures.πŸ‘ They convinced the viewers that there was some enemity between D and M. We shud agree that both are amazing actors. You need to understand the situation..they dint show Muskaan as a bad person,but they showed her "INSECURITY".

When there are 5 strong men in the team, i dont expect the girl to contribute much other than sharing their personal opinions😊. Maybe she wasnt permanent then so she had to prove her capabilities,and now as maybe she is permanent in CID so she doesnt talkπŸ˜•. 

I wont say that she is a good cop, but i will say that she has to improve😊. Other than that i think Divyana is very beautiful,hard working, she hesitates at times but its okay as long as she doesnt refuse to fulfill her dutyπŸ˜ƒ.shez trying her best,now if she has a certain weakness we cant do anything about it.

I want both Muskaan and Divyana to stay in the team. Not as rivals but as good friends, like abhijeet-daya. Supportive and caring towards each other.πŸ˜ƒ

IMP NOTE: don not forget to give comments on this week's DOTW..and what shud i do to improve ..

Interesting questions daisy. I enjoyed answering. you dont need to improve at all, coz it was flawlessπŸ‘. I wud have enjoyed even more if there were some more questions related to Friday's episode. Other than that superb work.πŸ‘πŸ‘ and hope i did justice to ur questions😳

take care
Love Daisy!!

Thank u for sharing ur views hypercat, radhika ,ananya, payal,anni,ika, and andro πŸ˜ƒ 😳

well we have seen many female officers n none of them is like divyana..if us viewers cant even feel shes there or not..then what is the point of her being in CID??..they should just take her out ..
she reele needs to improve..and beautiful looking only matters when sumone is contributing their efforts..she does not even show up in mostof the epi.and even if she does..she just standa there like a statue..
this is the first female cop in CID who doesnot acts like a cop..n she wear heels

Originally posted by Daisy!!

maybe because she wanted to leave, he thought of that...

(sorry f im being rude)... but yeah... when Muskaan was there she used to show much intelligence... but now not too much

i do like her ofcourse

i wish both could be in and if they work together ... that would be great...

ummm...

take care
Love Daisy!!

Thanks Daisy... interesting 😊 πŸ‘ πŸ‘

thankss guyz for liking it πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i just noticed hypercat its not GOTW yaar..u mean DOTW rite?? πŸ˜ƒ Edited by Daisy!! - 16 years ago
hey guys... i missed few epi.. so i am not sure wuts going on now.. but up till where i saw...divyana was not fulfilling the reponsiblites of being a good cop. she was superstitious... and didn't do a lot...thts wut my opion is... πŸ˜•
Originally posted by mystery-girl

hey guys... i missed few epi.. so i am not sure wuts going on now.. but up till where i saw...divyana was not fulfilling the reponsiblites of being a good cop. she was superstitious... and didn't do a lot...thts wut my opion is... πŸ˜•

i so agree with you anni...shes not fulfilling her reponsibilities at aLL..
well maybe becuz shes doing other shows thats y she don get time to show up at the bereau...dunoo y is she doing this??
i wish ashwini cumes back...shes sooooo good man
i m still waiting to hear from ika, umi, simmi, and other members....
cmon guyz..don be shy...(lol it rhymes)
i wana hear ur views on this topic.... πŸ˜ƒ