Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Daisy!!

IF-Dazzler

Daisy!!

Posted: 30 November 2007 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

Hello CID-ians.. As we all know Friday is here so let me take this opportunity to present u ALL another interesting Discussion of the week right here at the CID section..

Thanks to hypercat for last week's DOTW..hopefully u have enjoyed it..
Aniways..this week's DOTW is about Divyana And(agaisnt) Muskaan..
In the last few months,we have discussed this issue alott..saying that Divyana is a new cop..shes brilliant, smart,she just need time to adjust..n lots other stuffs like that..
and most of the members including me were against muskaan....

but now the situation is totally different
since muskaan has gone..tab se divyana's mouth is sealed..she do not talk at ALL...even vivek shows more care and hard work than her..and most of the time she do not even show up at the bureau..shes like a chalta phirta statue....

On the other hand, even though muskaan was not that brilliant..but she was a hard working, good-looking, confident, optimistic and care-free cop..
but then suddenly, the director B.P singh showed her as a jealous, rude, and arrogant..person....

now seeing mani episodes i have come to the point that Divyana is nothing in compare to muskaan..
(to the fans of divayana: i m reele sorry if i hv offended u..but thats just my personal opinion)....

Some questions to consider while discussing...

*Do you guyz think that B.P singh showed muskaan's negative attributes just becuz she had to leave the show n the director did that so the fans of muskaan will start hating her n wont miss her?..if no then can you come up with any other solid expalantion on why did they suddenly showed muskaan as a bad person?

Do u guyz agree with my opinions on divyana not doing anything?..if yes then give some more details on this issue

If No....then give a strong point to prove us that Divyana is still a good cop..

Do you want muskaan to come back?or Divyana to stay....

Is there anything you would like to add more?...

IMP NOTE: don not forget to give comments on this week's DOTW..and what shud i do to improve ..
plz guyz i need ur feedbacks..they reele helps me alottt

*Share your views with us
take care
Love Daisy!!

Edited by Daisy!! - 03 December 2007 at 1:55pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~DOTW:Divyana Vs. Muskaan" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SushaanManeet

Goldie

SushaanManeet

Posted: 30 November 2007 at 7:43pm | IP Logged

*Do you guyz think that B.P singh showed muskaan's negative attributes just becuz she had to leave the show n the director did that so the fans of muskaan will start hating her n wont miss her?..if no then can you come up with any other solid expalantion on why did they suddenly showed muskaan as a bad person?
i think...

Do u guyz agree with my opinions on divyana not doing anything?..if yes then give some more details on this issue

yes i agree with you... she now stands aroudn even in todayi's epiie she wasn'r showed?

If No....then give a strong point to prove us that Divyana is still a good cop..
well she is good cop but then BP singh should make her more important too

well i want both.. they are both very nice people so can't judge!

i wish muskaan come back n divyana participate more!

nice GOTW!

Radhika Shah

IF-Sizzlerz

Radhika Shah

Posted: 30 November 2007 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
No,I want Muskaan to come back.

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 01 December 2007 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Daisy!!

Hello CID-ians.. As we all know Friday is here so let me take this opportunity to present u ALL another interesting Discussion of the week right here at the CID section..

In the last few months,we have discussed this issue alott..saying that Divyana is a new cop..shes brilliant, smart,she just need time to adjust..n lots other stuffs like that..

since muskaan has gone..tab se divyana's mouth is sealed..she do not talk at ALL...even vivek shows more care and hard work than her..and most of the time she do not even show up at the bureau..shes like a chalta phirta statue....

On the other hand, even though muskaan was not that brilliant..but she was a hard working, good-looking, confident, optimistic and care-free cop..
but then suddenly, the director B.P singh showed her as a jealous, rude, and arrogant..person....

now seeing mani episodes i have come to the point that Divyana is nothing in compare to muskaan..
(to the fans of divayana: i m reele sorry if i hv offended u..but thats just my personal opinion)....

Firstly I dont think BP Singh introduced the jealosy track just like that,he was forced as Muskaan wanted to leave CID or else i dont think the creative team wouldn't have taken this risk of taking out a strong character like Muskaan,who had been with CID for so long.Ouch
Here u need to understand a girl's nature.they do get insecure( we do) if the girl next to her/her junior is praised. i will say both the girls carried it out beautifully. Superb expressions, and amazing postures.Clap They convinced the viewers that there was some enemity between D and M. We shud agree that both are amazing actors. You need to understand the situation..they dint show Muskaan as a bad person,but they showed her "INSECURITY".

When there are 5 strong men in the team, i dont expect the girl to contribute much other than sharing their personal opinionsSmile. Maybe she wasnt permanent then so she had to prove her capabilities,and now as maybe she is permanent in CID so she doesnt talkConfused

I wont say that she is a good cop, but i will say that she has to improveSmile. Other than that i think Divyana is very beautiful,hard working, she hesitates at times but its okay as long as she doesnt refuse to fulfill her dutyBig smile.shez trying her best,now if she has a certain weakness we cant do anything about it.

I want both Muskaan and Divyana to stay in the team. Not as rivals but as good friends, like abhijeet-daya. Supportive and caring towards each other.Big smile

IMP NOTE: don not forget to give comments on this week's DOTW..and what shud i do to improve ..

Interesting questions daisy. I enjoyed answering. you dont need to improve at all, coz it was flawlessClap. I wud have enjoyed even more if there were some more questions related to Friday's episode. Other than that superb work.ClapClap and hope i did justice to ur questionsEmbarrassed

take care
Love Daisy!!

Daisy!!

IF-Dazzler

Daisy!!

Posted: 01 December 2007 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Thank u for sharing ur views hypercat, radhika ,ananya, payal,anni,ika, and andro Big smile Embarrassed

well we have seen many female officers n none of them is like divyana..if us viewers cant even feel shes there or not..then what is the point of her being in CID??..they should just take her out ..
she reele needs to improve..and beautiful looking only matters when sumone is contributing their efforts..she does not even show up in mostof the epi.and even if she does..she just standa there like a statue..
this is the first female cop in CID who doesnot acts like a cop..n she wear heels Ouch

Edited by Daisy!! - 07 December 2007 at 10:21am

payal_r

Goldie

payal_r

Posted: 02 December 2007 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Daisy!!

maybe because she wanted to leave, he thought of that...

(sorry f im being rude)... but yeah... when Muskaan was there she used to show much intelligence... but now not too much

i do like her ofcourse

i wish both could be in and if they work together ... that would be great...

ummm...

take care
Love Daisy!!

Thanks Daisy... interesting Smile Clap Clap

Daisy!!

IF-Dazzler

Daisy!!

Posted: 03 December 2007 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
thankss guyz for liking it Big smile
LOL LOL i just noticed hypercat its not GOTW yaar..u mean DOTW rite?? Big smile

Edited by Daisy!! - 03 December 2007 at 8:41pm

mystery-girl

mystery-girl

Posted: 04 December 2007 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
hey guys... i missed few epi.. so i am not sure wuts going on now.. but up till where i saw...divyana was not fulfilling the reponsiblites of being a good cop. she was superstitious... and didn't do a lot...thts wut my opion is... Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top