Draco and Harry

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sumera siddiqui

Goldie

sumera siddiqui

Posted: 30 November 2007 at 8:58am | IP Logged

Hi everyone

Do u feel tht Draco is indebted to Harry???Bcoz he saved Draco's life two times in DH in 'The Battle of Hogwarts'.According to JKR Draco is not in debt to Harry.Confused

But I think that Draco should be bcoz Narcissa helps Harry once but Harry n Ron helped him twice.Embarrassed

What do u think??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Draco and Harry" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lucky_lakshmi

IF-Sizzlerz

lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 30 November 2007 at 9:05am | IP Logged
hmmm...I think DEBT is a strong word...Not debted..But I am sure Draco does feel gratitude to Him though he never wud wanna show to to that "sick Potter!" Wink Wink
see Harry saved him coz Harry was a good man....he didnt really wanna kill anyone...
even though quite unintentionally, Draco too saved Harry-He tried stopping Crabbe and Goyle "avada kedravra"-ing Wink Harry and one moment of that hesitation helped Harry disarm them and save himself...Of course Draco intented to hand him iver to Voldy, but anyhow he saved Harry! Wink n in Malfoy Manor, he didnt really care if it was Harry, Ron or even that 'mudblood' (Hermione)---he was no longer interested in it and he didt wanna kill them....

But I believe Draco must have learned his lesson n thats what matters...

sumera siddiqui

Goldie

sumera siddiqui

Posted: 30 November 2007 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lucky_lakshmi

hmmm...I think DEBT is a strong word...Not debted..But I am sure Draco does feel gratitude to Him though he never wud wanna show to to that "sick Potter!" Wink Wink u r rightSmile
see Harry saved him coz Harry was a good man....he didnt really wanna kill anyone...
even though quite unintentionally, Draco too saved Harry-He tried stopping Crabbe and Goyle "avada kedravra"-ing Wink Harry and one moment of that hesitation helped Harry disarm them and save himself...Of course Draco intented to hand him iver to Voldy, but anyhow he saved Harry! Wink yeah right again,I totally forgot that Draco saved him too.Quite easy for me bcoz i tend to forget tht someone helped my hero.n in Malfoy Manor, he didnt really care if it was Harry, Ron or even that 'mudblood' (Hermione)---he was no longer interested in it and he didt wanna kill them.... well said,that's why i like ur answer's,u clear everything soo easilyWink

sooo truuueeeeEmbarrassed

tukz_REmix

IF-Rockerz

tukz_REmix

Posted: 01 December 2007 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lucky_lakshmi

hmmm...I think DEBT is a strong word...Not debted..But I am sure Draco does feel gratitude to Him though he never wud wanna show to to that "sick Potter!" Wink Wink
even though quite unintentionally, Draco too saved Harry-He tried stopping Crabbe and Goyle "avada kedravra"-ing Wink Harry and one moment of that hesitation helped Harry disarm them and save himself...Of course Draco intented to hand him iver to Voldy, but anyhow he saved Harry! Wink n in Malfoy Manor, he didnt really care if it was Harry, Ron or even that 'mudblood' (Hermione)---he was no longer interested in it and he didt wanna kill them....

exactly...i agree to u

Post Reply New Post

Go to top