Food, Drinks & Recipes

*Foodie Of The Month: Our Pyaari Angel* (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 10

Guardian Angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Guardian Angel

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 13 December 2007 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by amukta

I am so happy Tongue that u included me in your friends list dear.Someday somewhere I am sure we will meet.The thought is there it will materialize.Never kill hope.

Aaw.... that is so sweet of you AmuktaHug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Foodie Of The Month: Our Pyaari Angel* (Page 7)" in Food, Drinks & Recipes forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Guardian Angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Guardian Angel

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 13 December 2007 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kabhi_21

Question time Wink

1. Being foodie of the month, How much food you ate this month till date Tongue

OuchLOL Let me see....... 13 days.   (2 weekends) hmmm.....ate enough not to feel hungry and not to put on or lose weightWink Big smile

2. Give me recipe of your favourite dish

Okeee this is for Nidhi too:  Something very easy and healthy for winter:

A quick pasta dish with veggies.  Boil noodles.  In a non-stick pan saute veggies in olive oil. (onions, peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, snow peas, broccoli.... anything goes)  Add crushed garlic, ginger, pepper, chilli pepper and add cooked pasta.  Add greek seasoning, pepper and shreaded cheese.  Viola!!!  takes less than twenty mins.Big smile

3. If I come to your home, then what food you will offer me?

Aap ko kya khana hai??Smile  You are a vegetarian na so I would make some daal, veggie curry, roti.  Maybe some baked cutlets.   Hmmm..... Soji ka halva for dessert.Smile

4. Being an eggitarian and coke lover, tell me sideeffects of drinking coffee and coke at same time Ouch

LOLLOL  Aare yaar I only do it once in a blue moon when I am up late working on an assignment and studying!!!   Coffee on my left side and diet coke on the right.  Coffee to keep awake and coke......... hmmm....to refresh me..LOLWink

5. Agar main kahu tu kam khati hain kyon to tum kya kahogi?

Eh!!  ShaitaanLOL  Mei bolungi ke mei balanced diet kha ti hun and make up at the weekends with whatever I wanna eat!!  Happy!!LOL

6. What should skinny people eat to get little fatter?

Why do they want to get little fatter?Ermm  Add a little more carb. in their diet. 

7. What should fat people eat to avoid getting fatter?

Follow the Nutrition Chart and donot exceed the calorie intake than what they are already accustomed to.

8. How does ghee wale parathe hain protein in it Ouch

LOLLOL  Only Dia. can answer that!!!!  Ghee is cholesterol, not protein.

9. Dia tale andhera door karne ke liye use kya khana chahiye?

LOL Badam!!!  Oye......... my partner is smart.  U guys!!Angry  LOL

10. SDK ko dosa kyon pasand hain? You have two options select one.... 1 . because its yummy 2 . because its crunchy

Dosa kisko nahi pasand hai?  Does someone not get it every Sunday??WinkLOL   In SDK's case its yummy........ he luvs itEmbarrassed

okk best of luck for exams and answer this after exams Embarrassed

Its over!!!!  Y e a hDancing  LOL

Guardian Angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Guardian Angel

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 13 December 2007 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 2smart4u

Originally posted by Guardian Angel

hmm... so Min... pick 15 members and if u meet them in real life... what wud u do to them first... slap, kick, pinch, push, pull hair, punch, or kiss.. and plz exclude me from this list!!!LOL

LOLI donot think I would meet any members in real life.  Why exclude you?  Are you scared of me kya?WinkLOL  Below is the list of 15 members.  My answer is same to them all......... I would smile and perhaps give them a hug, at least to the gals........

CKY
Abhi
Barnalidi
Adi
Ron
Dia
Mythili
Amukta
xMinalix
Sunny
Snowflake
Nidhi
Rinkal
Varshadi
Suhagya

oh come on.... be a little meanWinkLOL

i excluded myself from this list because we'd hug each other...isiliye...LOL but u're suppose to hit them!!!!!!....now redo this set!!!!..warna AngryLOL

LOL Pagli!!  I will hit them with ankhen ke teer se, ok?  Magar tuje toh mei zaroor pitugi....... J K

Guardian Angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Guardian Angel

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 13 December 2007 at 4:29pm | IP Logged

I thought I will post some questions which will make u do some homework and also learn in the process.There are others who have posted the fun ones.
1.Do u eat a balanced diet? If u do then tell me what a balanced diet is.

I try to eat a balanced diet.  A balanced diet is the one that includes your daily requirment from each food group (discussed later here)

2.I am visiting you tommorow and I want you to make me a dinner menu which is balanced and tell me why u picked this menu?

I will make a gujju dinner for you for a change.  There would be a side salad and baked bite size lentil samosa for you to choose from.  Main course would be veggie curry and daal, rice and chappati.  Dessert I would serve you fresh fruit salad with frozen yougart ice cream.

I feel our Indian diet is very healthy indeed if we donot eat too much deep fried food and too much sweets.  The menu above includes veggies, fruit, carb., meat substitute (lentils) and milk product (ice cream)Big smile  

Alternatively there would be a pasta dish with salad and garlic bread.Big smile

3.The best way to a mans heart is through his stomach...do u agree with this statement...if u have no man imagine your dream man Tongue Wink

LOL  Well then I will imagine my dream man then.  I donot agree with this as what is the use of having his heart through his stomach if its detrimental to his health?  Men nowadays are also conscious of what they eat and the exercise they like doing so I am sure we can both have some very delicious nuritious meals.Big smile   That does not mean we donot binge now and then.Wink LOL

4.Are u a vegetarian or a non vegetarian?If a nonveg how difficult will it be for you to stay away from meat and how long can u be herbivorous and name some good vegetable proteins.

Other than eating eggs I guess I can say I am a vegetarian.  I have been a herbivorous most of my life yaar, but that is my choice.  All our legumes, shelled nuts, peanuts, eggs, cheese, tofu have protein.   Lentins, nuts and tofu have good proteins.Smile

5.Name some of your favourite dishes and tell me the nutrients which go to make up your yummy tasty dishes.

Love Greek Salad, Pasta dish with vegetables, Poha with Potatoes and daal.  The nutrients would be vitamin, protein, carb.

6.Name some foods which give negative energy as put forward by our yogic experts.

Oh I donot know what yogic experts put forward as negative energy.  I do know that too much sugar and carb., fats, caffine and pop. makes one lathargic and tempramental.  I still remember the feeling next day after Halloween candies.

7.Generally the nutrition experts classify foods into five major categories.Make a guess .

a.  Vegetable and Fruits

b.  Grain Products

c.  Milk and Alternatives

d.  Meat and Alternatives

e.  Oil and Fats

8.You are inviting the person you love a lot for dinner ...please post me the a picture of the dinner table with all the dinner served and how u have presented...if possible the picture of your sweet heart. Wink ..kidding

LOLLOL If you know who my sweetheart may be down the road, please  send me a pic........ just kidding!!LOL

Will be back to complete this question........... if I can find a pic.Embarrassed

Pic. to nahi hai cuz the pics. I have, there are family members sitting........ so hope you donot mind!!  Embarrassed

I guess I can say that there would be a nice table cloth, candle and a vase in the centre.  Depending on the time and who is there, select appropriate dinner set.  As for food display........ just imagien t ypical setting with things in the middle and easy to reach...... unless my bhai is there then he will be serving everyone!!LOL

Hey....... great questions Amukta yaar.  ThankoosEmbarrassed

Edited by Guardian Angel - 13 December 2007 at 4:41pm

amukta

IF-Dazzler

amukta

Posted: 13 December 2007 at 4:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by x-MiNaLi-x

xMinalix:  Coconut Burfi Fudge

Awhh Minali Dee, You Sho sweet! Hug Your caparing me with a sweet dish! Big smile Love You! Heart

That's cuz you are so creative yaar........ luv you too!!!!Hug

This burfi is melting and looks yummy ..can someone post the recepie as I have to make this and eat it....please post the recepie.

Guardian Angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Guardian Angel

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 13 December 2007 at 4:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by x-MiNaLi-x

xMinalix:  Coconut Burfi Fudge

Awhh Minali Dee, You Sho sweet! Hug Your caparing me with a sweet dish! Big smile Love You! Heart

That's cuz you are so creative yaar........ luv you too!!!!Hug

This burfi is melting and looks yummy ..can someone post the recepie as I have to make this and eat it....please post the recepie.

LOL LOL  Ok....... give me a day or so.......Embarrassed

Guardian Angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Guardian Angel

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 13 December 2007 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChameliKaYaar

WOW for a month??????????????????????

have fun minali and dont get tired of our questions...i'm definetly gonna pm the vanaar sena LOL

OH!! LOL  All friends are welcome but this is NOT a spamming thread I have been told.  So friends leave your questions but please no spamming!!LOL

We do NOT spam... we discuss ur answers...WinkLOL

yea.....righto....we discuss...okay....and diskushun is not spamming....okay...yeahBig smile

Oye......... I have to drag you here kya??  Kahan rafuchat ho gaye ho??

Guardian Angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Guardian Angel

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 13 December 2007 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by advil

Congrats Minali.

You seem to have a great love for the "Garam Kursi"...how many times were u the MOTW last month...LOL

good answers....and thanks for the steak... I love it...Tongue

lekin yeh kya ? caption mein tum mujhe Thakursaab and Huzi ke saath kyu daal diya....LOL mein koi viewbie nahi hoon...that should ne Anu or Di..... I think I am more of the troublemaker causing the trouble that they would be looking out for ,rather than me keeping guard...LOL

Ji meine aap ko dala cuz you are Barnalidi's nose and also cuz you stay up late........ thats all!Smile

Questions kahan hai?????

Post Reply New Post

Go to top