*Foodie Of The Month: Our Pyaari Angel* - Page 5

Posted: 16 years ago

I thought I will post some questions which will make u do some homework and also learn in the process.There are others who have posted the fun ones.
1.Do u eat a balanced diet? If u do then tell me what a balanced diet is.

2.I am visiting you tommorow and I want you to make me a dinner menu which is balanced and tell me why u picked this menu?

3.The best way to a mans heart is through his stomach...do u agree with this statement...if u have no man imagine your dream man πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

4.Are u a vegetarian or a non vegetarian?If a nonveg how difficult will it be for you to stay away from meat and how long can u be herbivorous and name some good vegetable proteins.

5.Name some of your favourite dishes and tell me the nutrients which go to make up your yummy tasty dishes.

6.Name some foods which give negative energy as put forward by our yogic experts.

7.Generally the nutrition experts classify foods into five major categories.Make a guess .

8.You are inviting the person you love a lot for dinner ...please post me the a picture of the dinner table with all the dinner served and how u have presented...if possible the picture of your sweet heart. πŸ˜‰ ..kidding

Have fun answering....sorry for the not so funny questions.

Edited by amukta - 16 years ago
Originally posted by Guardian Angel

Dia. and Minali watching some guy who claims he can fly

chee chee main yeh kya dekh raha hu..... swimming pool ya beach pe thik hain lekin dia aur minali..... bahar khule aam aise kapde pehne nahi jate πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Congrats Minali.

You seem to have a great love for the "Garam Kursi"...how many times were u the MOTW last month...πŸ˜†

good answers....and thanks for the steak... I love it...πŸ˜›

lekin yeh kya ? caption mein tum mujhe Thakursaab and Huzi ke saath kyu daal diya....πŸ˜† mein koi viewbie nahi hoon...that should ne Anu or Di..... I think I am more of the troublemaker causing the trouble that they would be looking out for ,rather than me keeping guard...πŸ˜†

Edited by advil - 16 years ago

Great Job with the caption set Minali di!
Here's some more questions that I copied off of myspace b/c I was too lazy to make up my own questions.
[I took out some questions that were weird or myspace related so the numbering isn't right.]

1. Three words to describe how you're feeling right now?

2. What time did you wake up this morning?
3. How many hours of sleep did you get?
4. What are you currently doing?
6.Have you told anyone you loved them today.

7. Have you ever been in love?
8. Do you like anybody?
9. Do you miss anybody?
10. Do you have plans for tomorrow?
13. What are you listening to right now?

14. Are you a generally clean or messy person?
19. Do you find members of the opposite sex confusing?
20. What was the reason behind the last time you cried?
21. When was the last time you laughed and you cried?
22. Are you going to be alone tonight?

23. When is the last time you saw a movie in theaters?
26. Is there something you wish you could tell someone but cant?
27. What are you doing tonight?
28. What is one thing you can't wait for?
29. How has the week been?

30. Do you have a best friend?
32. Do you support gay marriage?
33. What's a lyric from the song you're listening to?
34. What are you happy about?
35. What is your favorite movie?

36. What is to your right?
37. What did you do yesterday?
38. What brands are you wearing?
39. What are you proud of?
40. Who do you want to see?

44. Who did you last hate?
46. Who is the last person you hugged?
48. Whats the next sporting evrn youll watch?
49. Who's the last friend you hung out with?
50. Who made you mad last?

Thakursaab, Adi and Huzi after watching over IF all night

πŸ˜†..

Minali πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..U cracked me upπŸ˜†...Do i still have a problem finding a bathroom?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

BTW congrats😳

Thakursaab, Adi and Huzi after watching over IF all night

omg di this is too hilarious

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣.......

Tagged with:  Boat 

Kitty coming to the rescue of Ripi, Nidhi and Flakky

hehehhehe di gr8 jobπŸ‘

lovelyπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by nidhi2013 - 16 years ago
Originally posted by x-MiNaLi-x

Awhh Minali Dee, You Sho sweet! πŸ€— Your caparing me with a sweet dish! πŸ˜ƒ Love You! ❀️

That's cuz you are so creative yaar........ luv you too!!!!πŸ€—

Originally posted by amukta

I am so happy πŸ˜› that u included me in your friends list dear.Someday somewhere I am sure we will meet.The thought is there it will materialize.Never kill hope.

Aaw.... that is so sweet of you AmuktaπŸ€—

Originally posted by kabhi_21

Question time πŸ˜‰

1. Being foodie of the month, How much food you ate this month till date πŸ˜›

πŸ˜† Let me see....... 13 days.   (2 weekends) hmmm.....ate enough not to feel hungry and not to put on or lose weightπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

2. Give me recipe of your favourite dish

Okeee this is for Nidhi too:  Something very easy and healthy for winter:

A quick pasta dish with veggies.  Boil noodles.  In a non-stick pan saute veggies in olive oil. (onions, peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, snow peas, broccoli.... anything goes)  Add crushed garlic, ginger, pepper, chilli pepper and add cooked pasta.  Add greek seasoning, pepper and shreaded cheese.  Viola!!!  takes less than twenty mins.πŸ˜ƒ

3. If I come to your home, then what food you will offer me?

Aap ko kya khana hai??😊  You are a vegetarian na so I would make some daal, veggie curry, roti.  Maybe some baked cutlets.   Hmmm..... Soji ka halva for dessert.😊

4. Being an eggitarian and coke lover, tell me sideeffects of drinking coffee and coke at same time

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Aare yaar I only do it once in a blue moon when I am up late working on an assignment and studying!!!   Coffee on my left side and diet coke on the right.  Coffee to keep awake and coke......... hmmm....to refresh me..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

5. Agar main kahu tu kam khati hain kyon to tum kya kahogi?

Eh!!  ShaitaanπŸ˜†  Mei bolungi ke mei balanced diet kha ti hun and make up at the weekends with whatever I wanna eat!!  Happy!!πŸ˜†

6. What should skinny people eat to get little fatter?

Why do they want to get little fatter?πŸ€”  Add a little more carb. in their diet. 

7. What should fat people eat to avoid getting fatter?

Follow the Nutrition Chart and donot exceed the calorie intake than what they are already accustomed to.

8. How does ghee wale parathe hain protein in it

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Only Dia. can answer that!!!!  Ghee is cholesterol, not protein.

9. Dia tale andhera door karne ke liye use kya khana chahiye?

πŸ˜† Badam!!!  Oye......... my partner is smart.  U guys!!😑  πŸ˜†

10. SDK ko dosa kyon pasand hain? You have two options select one.... 1 . because its yummy 2 . because its crunchy

Dosa kisko nahi pasand hai?  Does someone not get it every Sunday??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†   In SDK's case its yummy........ he luvs it😳

okk best of luck for exams and answer this after exams 😳

Its over!!!!  Y e a h  πŸ˜†

Originally posted by 2smart4u

oh come on.... be a little meanπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

i excluded myself from this list because we'd hug each other...isiliye...πŸ˜† but u're suppose to hit them!!!!!!....now redo this set!!!!..warna πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Pagli!!  I will hit them with ankhen ke teer se, ok?  Magar tuje toh mei zaroor pitugi....... J K