Tum Bin Jaoon Kahan

vikas bhalla(aryan)

cutestgirl_211 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
does anyone like vikas bhalla(aryan)in tum bin
forget about like who luvs him well i know abt my self i am in luv with him but actually he is married in real life with (punita) and has a daughter too (sanchi)wat abt u how is vikas bhalla in real life lets discuss ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

this_is_my_life thumbnail
I think that Vikas is a nice guy
cutestgirl_211 thumbnail
nice!he is really kind of naughty he said himself tht ๐Ÿ˜†
cutestgirl_211 thumbnail
i really luv him
i really want to know more abt well i know almost everything abt him even this tht he likes seafood ....can any body tell me more abt him how he is in real life?
sowmyaa thumbnail
i like him too...seems to be decent guy.dont know much about him though. i guess he's around 30ish not sure though.
SuperGrl126301 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I luv Vikas Bhalla and he is 32, his b-day is Oct 24 and he is so HOTT and sings really good i have his CD VIKtory Mix and i want the otha 2. Edited by SuperGrl126301 - 19 years ago
cutestgirl_211 thumbnail
no he isnt 28 he is 29 he is a young singer ๐Ÿ˜Š
Bluejassmine thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys i got his biography
But i couldn't upload any picture yet so keep visiting.

Vikas Bhalla
Vikas Bhalla is bold, brash and a rebel. And before you say what the heck, he is a pretty cool singer! His talent in the application of his vocal chords is apparent in his debut album, aptly named Awara, is a fusion of rock, rock'n'roll and soul.

The title track is also called Awara. Born a Scorpio, on October 24, 1972, in Delhi, Vikas shifted to Bombay when still a kid. His first brush with the world of music was at the Bombay Scottish School, wherein he was a member of the school choir.

Inter House and Inter School competitions helped him shed off stage phobia. As he remembers it, the first song he ever sang at a competition was Ek din bik jayega.
He won hands down! He began his formal training in Hindustani Classical at a tender age of nine, under the aegis of Pandit Jiyalal Vasant. A four-year course in Hindustani Classical, which he cleared in three years from the Allahabad University, helped him master the form.

Vikas soon decided against classical singing and gradually inclined towards light semi-classical, film songs and ghazals. The greatest influence in his life was that of guru Iqball Gill. He began training under him in 1985, when he was thirteen. He trained under him for ten years, in fact, till his unfortunate demise in 1995. Vikas owes much of what he is today to his Guru, who brushed and refined his talent.

While at the NM College, from where he graduated, singing continued to dominate his days. In the final year of college in 1993, Vikas bagged Movie magazine's 'Discovery of the year Award' and was catapulted into the big league.

And at a time when the field is strewn with female singers, Vikas is more than confident that he is finally on the right track and headed in the right direction.

So hang on guys, this hunk has the looks, the voice and the works. (Wellโ€ฆ)

Bluejassmine thumbnail
Guess what i found out that he did a movie name Sauda, TAAQAT, EK PHOOL TEEN KANTE, JEEYO SHAAN SE, DEEWANA HOON PAGAL NAHI, SAAZISH, and i think SHIKAAR
and i got his on e interesting Interview

Vikas Bhalla: Man of the moment   

Vikas Bhalla
He is probably the only one who would flash a big smile if he were referred to as Awara. This should come as no surprise when the man in question is the dashing young singer-performer, Vikas Bhalla. His debut music album Awara, earned him accolades, awards and fans galore, when it was released a few years ago.

Today, he is once again the man of the moment as his new album Woh Pal will be released on July 24. Produced by BMG Crescendo, it has music by Santosh Nair and lyrics by Manohar Iyer.

On the eve of this event, it was time for a few questions:

What is Woh Pal all about?
Basically the feel of the album is about what one experiences when one falls in love for the first time. In fact, the title song is the story of a man who falls in love with a beautiful terrorist. It is true love for both of them, and the song conveys what they go through. Via the music and lyrics of the various songs, we have tried to capture different dimensions and aspects of that wonderful emotion called love. After all, love does make the world go round and adds meaning to one's life!

These days, a lot of emphasis is laid on music videos.
You bet, we have shot the video for the title song. But what is interesting, is that the director of the music video, Neeraj Pathak was involved right from the inception of the album. He was aware of all the nuances of the songs and knew exactly how to project the mukdhas and antras in the video. Hopefully, we have succeeded in projecting the feel of Woh Pal in the music video. We have shot at some exotic locales in Ladakh, Manali and Rohtang Pass.

That must have surely added to the love theme of the album.
Well, that was the idea. Although, shooting at minus 15 degrees Celsius, the last thing one could think of was love. I remember being drowned in shots of brandy before shooting, to fight the cold. (Smiles).

How different is Woh Pal from Awara?
Although Woh Pal is essentially a romantic album, it does have a flavour of Awara in terms of instrumentation. Like Awara, we have used live drums and live guitars to give it a live feel, rather than a recorded feel. The idea was to experiment in a new arena, but within identifiable parameters. I feel that every singer should have his own discernible identity. For instance, you can identify with Bryan Adams or Ricky Martin's music, or for that matter Daler Mehndi's or Lucky Ali's. An artist should not do anything so drastically different that it makes his or her music alien to the listeners. Audiences are used to an artist's style.

Both your albums have been produced by BMG Crescendo.
I consider them my family in the music industry. After all, Suresh Thomas and Basheer Sheikh of BMG Crescendo gave me my first break. I remember, I had gone to them with a classical-based ghazal, which I had recorded. They liked the voice, but decided to do something totally different. They wanted to experiment with rock. And Awara was born. That actually made me the first solo artist to sing rock as the rest are bands. I am grateful that they had enough faith in me and my talent.

Awara was released in 1997. Why has there been such a gap between the two albums?
If I may say so myself, after Awara and particularly the song Hai dhuan people had certain expectations from me. (In fact Awara was even featured as the 'Album Of The Week' in Screen). I wanted to come up with an album which would match up to those expectations and hopefully better them. It took some time to come up with Woh Pal and I felt things were finally going in that direction.

What was the singer in you upto, till Woh Pal happened?
I have been doing a lot of live stage shows. I have performed in Canada, the U.S. and practically all over India. I must have hardly left any city in India untouched except for maybe a Sholapur and Belapur. (Laughs).

And how do you feel singing before a live audience?
It gives me a big high. I make it a point to really sing live. I am against the trend wherein singers lip-sync or mime songs on stage and I refuse all offers that ask me to do so. On stage, one must give it one's all and fully communicate with the audience with every part of one's being.

What do you think is your strongest point as a singer?
My training in classical music. I have learned Hindustani classical music from Pandit Jiyalal Vasant for five years and have a diploma in classical music from Allahabad University. I have also trained in ghazals from Guru Iqbal Gill for over 10 years. Knowledge of classical music helps me to grasp the murkhiyan, taans and other nuances while recording songs. While singing one has to convey the feel and meaning of a song and there are so many other things to be taken care of, so at least on the so-called technical front one can be relaxed.

I thank my parents who detected my flair for singing and started my training at a very young age. Till date, every morning I do riyaaz for at least two hours.

That is quite a revelation.
I guess that's why I am comfortable singing anything from bhajans, ghazals, hard core classical songs, to fast, peppy music, film songs, pop, rock and roll. For any kind of effective singing, a strong base in classical music is absolutely essential.

What about playback singing?
Of course, I would love to. Some great film music is being created and I am looking forward to singing for our talented music directors โ€” especially A.R. Rahman who is a real genius. And it is my dream to sing with the evergreen Asha Bhonsle.

Who else do you admire in the music field?
Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, R.D. Burman, Kishore Kumar and Mohd.Rafi. Amongst my peers, I like the work of Shaan and Sunidhi Chauhan.

What meaning does music hold in your life?
Music to me is like worshipping God. I am a very God-fearing person or should I say God-loving person. When I do my riyaaz, I feel I have reached a high level of spiritualism. It keeps me happy, relaxed and stable in this competitive world. I will never forget an anecdote, which my Guru, Iqbal Gill had once narrated to me. Someone asked Emperor Akbar as to where God can be found. The Emperor pointed out to Tansen's throat and said, 'Right there'!

Bluejassmine thumbnail
here are some pictures that i took from his official website.

Isn't she new jiya

Edited by DASA - 19 years ago