My next FF -- Broken Vows!

salt thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hii friends,

I think I just might have a few days off this Christmas, so I have decided to write a brand new FF, as soon as I wrap up both Identity, and Colours. It will be short, and I will wrap it off before I'm off to school. I have a few ideas in mind, which I have listed below, if you guyz could please help me out by votingg on one that would be awesomee! ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ I will be waiting for your response!! 😛

Thank you! 🤗🤗

----------------------------------------------------

Heart of an Angel

What happens when two individuals, who cannot stand each other's sight, meet after a period of ten years?

They were three sisters completely opposite, and different from one another with youngest of the bunch being Kripa Kapoor, a complete brat, who spoke rather too loudly, walked in the most unladylike manner, and behaved like a complete tom boy. Yet, she'd a major problem with one kid. Angad Khanna, who happened to be dating her eldest sister she fought on him with every opportunity she got. She hated him. He despised her. But ten years later fate brings them together, and they are both compelled to work on a project. What happens next is something neither the two of them had ever imagined in their wildest dreams.

Broken Vows

Life couldn't be more perfect for Kripa Kappor. She is single, successful, and an established journalist soon making her position as an editor of Lifeline magazine. But, disaster strikes when her ex husband shows up on her doorsteps one fine morning demanding to stay at their house for a month. And just when she thinks, things cannot possibly get worst she finds her self falling in love with the man, until it's too late and she finds herself getting trapped in a lover's web.

Far Away

Ever since she laid her eyes upon him, it was love at first sight. She was barely six, and never quite understood the fuzzy warm feeling in her heart at his sight. Years passed by, her height, her weight, her hair, her grades - everything changed, but her feelings remained the same for him. The small crush soon blossomed beautifully into love by the time she was twenty, and she met him again in college. Life takes a pleasant turn when he moves to New York. And Prithvi Bose walks in her life a true charming gentleman, who supports her through her heartbreak, and helps her move on, but, one night changes the entire chemistry between them when Prithvi ultimately ends up betraying her. Life is no longer the same. She can no longer trust anyone, not even herself. Before she knows it, she finds her self at the altar getting married to Angad Khanna a man she once loved, but who never loved her back.

Edited by Sonali06 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dark Love thumbnail
Wow, all sound amazing!

I'm not voting 😆 I can't choose 😭

P.S- Remember that football ff thing? Whatever happened about that 😆
candyprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow really amazing..sounds really good I'm already dieing to read what happens
Start soon sweetyy ooppzz sorry i didnt pick a concept will i pick Heart Of An Angel lolz
Edited by candyprincess - 16 years ago
jdsean thumbnail
All great concepts.   ðŸ˜ƒ   I can't choose though but if I have to I like   Heart of an Angel and Broken Vows
Can't wait for Christmas now!!!!
😆
nycdesiqt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
all of them are good! hmmmm let's see...i can't pick one!! 😕

okay let me ask a question...are u planning on writing more fan fics...cuz i want you to write all of them 😳 😆

but for now...since i have to pick will pick...hmmmm...
"Eeny, meeny, miney, mow, catch a tiger by the toe. If he hollers let him go. Eeny, meeny, miney, mow."

so i pick heart of an angel 😃

by the way u didn't mention perfect match...r u planning to wrap that one up too?????
Edited by desiqt8806 - 16 years ago
uvita thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They are all good concepts but i liked Far Away
sweet honey thumbnail
helo...all the concepts are gud buh if i had to choose it wud be heart of an angel!! cnt wait til u start
mintfresh thumbnail
it's really difficult,all three of them r really interesting.still given a choice i would like heart of an angel and broken vows . 😳 😳 😃
nerdynerd thumbnail
Oh this is just wrong. why do we have to pick? Can't we have all of them 😃
But if had to pick or die situtation, let's say "Far Away"!
a.i.c thumbnail
i don't care which one as long as u're writing 😛 ...coz im sure u'll do an awesome job on all of 'em....
& im waiting for an update on 'a perfect match'! Edited by a.i.c - 16 years ago