India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

chinti

perveen Goldie
perveen
perveen

Posted: 30 December 2004 at 5:51am | IP Logged

hi chinti i just wanted to know that would u be able to give up dates on todays episode anywaz im gone wait for ur up date

bye...................

kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 30 December 2004 at 6:07am | IP Logged

Hello perveen

If u want to contact a particular member it will be better if u  use the pm service...this kind of message can be deleted without warning if u post like this.

another thing... coolbies for KTH regularly give their update from tuesday to friday ......if u want updates from chinti(as she is not coolbie) u can pm her.....u don't need to ask for them daily!!

sorry if i sound rude.

Thank u

perveen Goldie
perveen
perveen

Posted: 30 December 2004 at 7:38am | IP Logged

choclate dont worry i wont mind but to be honest i dont really noe much obout computers and this is the only place where i can chat to anyone or get any information on any serial........

i dont evan noew how to email anyone cus im not perfect like all the other that who are members her so............

i just hope u understand.............

bye........

kesha Senior Member
kesha
kesha

Posted: 30 December 2004 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

hi parveen....it's ok that u r still new to all of this. wat choc means by pm is that u personally mail the member u r trying to contact. inorder to pm a particular member, just click on the pm icon (its on the top of the page under the kth banner, between chat and settings). this will take u to the pm page where u can click on the new messageicon (its the last one on the top right side of the page), and then just type the username of the member u r trying to contact and type ur message and u can send it.

I hope this helps and let me know if u need any more help Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top