Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovers Ka Love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by: kal-el

time to clear up the confusion

my daughters i have never and will never be mad at you so dont listen to the gossip queens and rumour mongers sapu and gracy

as for the evil ones sapu and gracy my daughters have better taste than huzi and vinu, by the way vinu is already married to mrs gomes, πŸ˜†

the truth about why i havent been as active is i cant handle the pms from gracy and sapu they keep declaring there love for me and they want me to choose who will be your mommy, sorry girls its stressing me out, what can i do???

sorry huzi its true your love sapna has been secretly declaring her love for me,

and i am not that weak hearted that i would suffer a heart attack

O may God bhaiyya..... this iz nOt the cOnfusiOn clearnes..... but this iz sOooo hard fOr yOur Daughter tO chOse One mOmmy fOr them....πŸ˜•

yOu given them chance tO lOose One Of them(Gracy Or Sapna).... they bOth take care Of yOur daughters in their best way tO tO lOose One Of them iz tO lOst sum thing very preciOs....πŸ˜†

annd yes...... i think bOth Of them are best as my Bhabis.... sO bhaiyya!!! think hundred times b4 yOu take decisiOn...πŸ˜‰

and finally....let me dO what i want this time...............................
🀣

dun mind Ok......πŸ˜†
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Lovers Ka Love

and finally....let me dO what i want this time...............................
🀣

dun mind Ok......πŸ˜†

that is the right reaction Usmaan to Nug's postπŸ˜†
🀣

wahh ji wahh...... πŸ˜†

see he said it: "my daughters i have never and will never be mad at you"

-x-Riddles-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

time to clear up the confusion About timeπŸ˜›

my daughters i have never and will never be mad at you so dont listen to the gossip queens and rumour mongers sapu and gracy =O! There is nothing wrong with gossip queens n rumour 'mongers'!

as for the evil ones sapu and gracy my daughters have better taste than huzi and vinu, by the way vinu is already married to mrs gomes, πŸ˜† So do sapna n gracy x] They have good tastes... *cough*past you*cough*πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

the truth about why i havent been as active is i cant handle the pms from gracy and sapu they keep declaring there love for me and they want me to choose who will be your mommy, sorry girls its stressing me out, what can i do???
ROFLπŸ˜› Someones up themselves...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Lol, Yahan to Do do vinu! =]
sorry huzi its true your love sapna has been secretly declaring her love for me, x] Lagta hai, huzi or sapna felt sorry for you 😳

and i am not that weak hearted that i would suffer a heart attack   Thats a serious note... =o DONT TALK ABOUT HEART ATTACKS😳

Wow... that really cleared up the confusionπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

*Writes down notes for YHCCM*πŸ˜†

Lovers Ka Love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rukhaya

see he said it: "my daughters i have never and will never be mad at you"

yea.... he cares fOr his daughters naa..  luk at options... twO mOmmiesπŸ˜‰

yea.... he cares fOr his daughters naa..  luk at options... twO mOmmiesπŸ˜‰

lol yh it's so hard to choose one from them two... they're both gr8

*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Gracella

whahahahahahahahaha πŸ˜†
Nug u are very JokeyπŸ˜†

i guess not only a heart attack but also suffering from mental imbalanceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
u call this clearing up confusion..u yourself are Confusing YOUR daughtersπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

abbey VInu..kaun hai yeh MRS gomesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† u are calling sam mrs gomes kya...??πŸ˜†

and about confessing love for you.....??| Sapna and me in love with you...? πŸ˜† Itni hassi mujhe aaj tak nahin lagi

hehe Nug! sapna was right.. u indeed ned a psychiatrist..i know a good one for mental patients like youπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

u know..itna imagine karte karte,.u will stress out..and that will be sad for ur daughtersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Girls come soon and look after ur Popsy...Popsy paagal hogaya..πŸ˜†

😭😭I am sure u r wondering as to y I am crying... but I can't see Nug like this... bechara is completely pagal...Garce di...jaldi se call some of his daughters... waise no daughter will come to help him... coz they r all out flirting with Vinu and HuziπŸ˜†
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Originally posted by: *~Sapna~*

😭😭I am sure u r wondering as to y I am crying... but I can't see Nug like this... bechara is completely pagal...Garce di...jaldi se call some of his daughters... waise no daughter will come to help him... coz they r all out flirting with Vinu and HuziπŸ˜†

Kya yaar..itna soft mat raho Nug ke liye.. ab woh paagal hogaya then what can we do abt that....πŸ˜†

waisey..U are right..which daughter will help out..Sam too busy with Vinu, Star etc dreaming abt Huzi and even his sis Pooja is too busy flirting with her Taify, suhaan etcπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i am paagal i dont think so,

its you 2 who are mad, you both flirt with me in pm section then deny it hear.

here you put a united front and alone you both declare your love for me.

and girls how dare you make such remarks about my daughters
TrustYourSelf thumbnail

i am paagal i dont think so,

its you 2 who are mad, you both flirt with me in pm section then deny it hear.

here you put a united front and alone you both declare your love for me.

and girls how dare you make such remarks about my daughters

*Gracy comes with psychiatist*

Psychiatrist does the check up..declares Nug paagal and dangerous for others and takes him to paagal khanaπŸ˜†