Meri Doli Tere Angana

Disgusting! Ru admits that he strayed

CXYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Sorry, I couldn't wait and had to write this ASAP. Written Update coming up soon!

Just watched the episode and what can I say? Ru gets swayed by emotions, now whether he did it or not is a suspense but in the precap for next week, he admitted that he had strayed. I am hoping that nothing really happened, although Ru did weaken and hug Naina but probably when he woke up, she made it look like .... u know what!

😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cuhrazy.Anisha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
umm yehh dats quite possible 😕
CXYZ thumbnail
chalo, lets go to Goa ASAP. Even if Ru didn't do it, he sure needs a whacking for even having briefly succumbed to Naina's charms ... so much for his guilt and constant dialogue of being faithful to Simran 😡 Men ... ugh!
ND26 thumbnail

grrrrrrrrrrr  😡 😡 😡 How does it matter whether he did it or not...the fact remains that he was losing control...👎🏼

When are we leaving for Goa? I bring some hockey sticks too...

Edited by ND26 - 16 years ago
CXYZ thumbnail
Totally agree with you ND26, I mean how does it matter whether he did it all or not .. the fact that he got attracted to Naina is a big paap in itself according to me. And that too after all that thing of 'I will never ever betray Simran, she is my life, my present and Naina is my past who I have forgotten etc. etc.'

Shame on him
mysticbubbles thumbnail
Agree - can't help but remember his speech - "pyar do atmaon ka milan, atoot vishwas, jeevan bhar ka saath hai". His 'jeevan' sure turned out to be really short 😡.

Abhi sure looks divine, character-wise compared to ru today. He's always been restrained, sincere, even with shanaya, good husband-material for sure. Meanwhile Ru, you sure lost our votes today 😒
Miss_Diey thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm worried for Simran. She isn't well and have a long trip to Goa.
Ruhaan, i really don't know what happen but he betrayed Simran when he told Naina he did lost once he wouldn't lose her a second time.
I'm so angry with him. 😡
ND26 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Miss_Diey

I'm worried for Simran. She isn't well and have a long trip to Goa.
Ruhaan, i really don't know what happen but he betrayed Simran when he told Naina he did lost once he wouldn't lose her a second time.
I'm so angry with him. 😡

ya exactly, that stmt about not wanting to lose Naina a second time was in itself a big let down. The bheegna was just a bahaana, after that statement, kissi na kissi bahane se he would have anyway got physically carried away.

when he knew that he had started loosing control of his emotions, why didn't he take any preventive actions? how could he just let himself just flow with his emotions?

prishika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
okayyy.........as of today...............im an "abhishek fan"....
im totally and thoroughly disgusted with ru's behavior!!
i mean.....he got sooo mad at simran for leaving>>>but what is he doing (atleast sim doesn't know ru's history with naina)...and so she left in ignorance that naina will get better!
but ru>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>>>he should have known better!!!wat reason would he have??
i think naina is going to play that "got back my memory" card now.....like she'll telll sim that she and ru loved each other blah blah blah...and sim will realize that naina was the love of ru's life and the reason why he didn't wanna get close to her when they got married! and she'll leave them to their lives!!
and ru will plead and beg and "realize his MISTAKES"...and start seeing naina's true colors...but it'll be tooooo late(or i hope it'll be too late)
cuz if ru really did sleep with naina today......then i think he doesn't deserve simran!
i like abhishek hella better....especially after seeing the precap!!
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am beginning to think Ru wanted to be in Goa more than Su. He seemed to enjoy her company and wasn't hesitant at all. Why didn't his mother stop him? Why didn't he discuss with Sim? Even if he is angry w/her going w/another woman isn't a small issue. If Sim did the same thing it would have meant break up instantly. She didn't have to go as far as sleeping with the guy.