Kuch Is Tara - - - Maid In Manhattan

chinnasri thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Kuchh Is Tara is gonna go on the lines of Maid In Manhattan....

Keep watching...

Kanya will be asked to implicate someone else.. and she agrees cause of some majboori and the hero mistakes her to be someone else and falls for her simplicity n looks almost immediately....love at first sight...😃

then the story will go on from there.......................👏👏👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Humm......you could ahve a point dear...but seems to me it will follow all the otehr BT dramas...some how or the other as its already a copy of "Kya Hoga Nimmo Kaa", "Khawaish", etc

And if they do follow shows liek KTH, KS the the leas girl Kanay may end up marrying Ranbir for soem reason or the other..instead of Ayaan....

chinnasri thumbnail

Originally posted by: kubare

Humm......you could ahve a point dear...but seems to me it will follow all the otehr BT dramas...some how or the other as its already a copy of "Kya Hoga Nimmo Kaa", "Khawaish", etc

And if they do follow shows liek KTH, KS the the leas girl Kanay may end up marrying Ranbir for soem reason or the other..instead of Ayaan....

ditto............ i dont think the essence n interest will remain if the story follows the other BT serials.............. :(

lets hope that is follows a fresh line and story....................

Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I havent seene Maid in Manhatan, but i hope it doesnt go that way lol

its like all the ideas have been used up 😆 😆 😆
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry i havent watch "Maid In Manhattan", but really want to see this show lil different from Ektas all other shows like KYPH, but intro reminded me "Nimmo".

Muniza
aloo12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the 1st 2 episodes seemed acopy of
khwaishhhhhhhhhhhhh
Ratree thumbnail
Who cares its a copy, it has akash in it. 😳
khushi4eva thumbnail
as soon as i heard them talking about him getting promotion...i was like there we go with the idea from Khwaish...hahahaaha...after watching all BT soaps now i kno before hand wat would cook later in the soap.....ek hi khichadi barbar khilati hai ye ekta and dumb ppl like me still expect tht this show would be different and keep watching her shows.....god i seriously need to give up on her creativity and her so called "originality"... 😆 😆
nishap25 thumbnail
I thought i was the only one who thought of maid in manhattan. I dont know... there's a possibilty the show might be successful if they follow maid in manhattan. The movie was really good and jlo's acting was good as allways.
I think ekta should copy some ideas from hollywood movies. Movies that were really good and didnt have many explicit scenes. I think it would be better than taking ideas from her own shows andmixing it to make another show.
nishap25 thumbnail
you know what would be interesting. i dont know if you guys ever watch american shows(i love them), but it would be interesting if someone in India made a replica of the famous show FRIENDS. I love that show sooo much. I think it would be really interesting. It could take place in Mumbai and with these 6 people who eventually become best friends.