The most Powerful Dua - (Surah Yaseen)

teelobhain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Wird -E- Khaas
Its my own experience that by reading this as much as you can, all our duas get answered.

My mother got this from a shop, its been distributed for free and Mashallah the people have been taking these in bulk and as the shop keeper told my mother they have been coming back for more to distribute to other people they know - Who ever has done this wird have gotten fruitful results Mashallah [By the grace of Allah (SAT)] and so have i and i thought that it would be impossible if that happeness but since there is no such word as impossible in Allahs dictionary he helped me out and i swear its been incredible since then hence i just wanted to share this with everyone since a long time and want them to experience it for themselves; If and when you do recite this please remember me and my parents (well you can exclude me if you want but do mention my parents) in your prayers and not to forget the person who has gotten this printed and distributing them for free (May Allah bless him/her and family). don't hesitate to distribute/ pass these on to other Muslim brothers and sisters.
May Allah fulfill all our JAYAZ duas and desires

Please do reply and try this - you will inshallah be fully satisfied (tell your mothers/ grandmothers/ aunts/ uncles etc about this as well)

And please if possible can the mods make this one sticky for sometime.

Edited by teelobhain - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a TON. I've saved it al. Thank you.
kalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you very very very much for sharing this with us.

missangel234 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thank you for sharing!!i will deff tell everyone i know! 😳
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
May ALLAH bless u..i.e is very kind of u to share this 😊 ...really thnxs a million ton 😛
Amen00 thumbnail
Thankyou sooo much...it really works
star4you thumbnail
thank alot.. plz keep praying fr all muslims
tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnx alot very nice of you to share this may Allah tallah bless us allEdited by tumhari? - 16 years ago
isha1022 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you so much for the post... i showed to my mom and sister and they love it...the words are so big and very easy to read... i love that kind of stuff...thx again for that...very helping
sweet_kuri786 thumbnail
hey thnku very much but i want 1 favour 4rm ny1 of u...cn u trnslte da urdu in englsh..i cn read abit of urdu but i didnt undrstnd evryfng plzzzzzzzzz
thnkuuuuuuu