Does anyone watch Babhi or Kehta Hai Dil?

Jem4Himesh thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi

I live in UK and also watch Babhi & Kehta Hai Dil on Star Plus. Does anybody else watch them? It would be good to see some India updates..............😃

I think both the shows are very good n seem to go unnoticed..........😭 

Hope to hear from some of u soon! Thanx

😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Bhabhi was supposed to good in starting but now it has become worst.....Its sick serial.

Kehtha hai dil i stopped watching after Nikhil died.

Jem4Himesh thumbnail

Hi cutereems

thanx for replying, i still watch kehta hai dil, i think it has actually got better after nikhil died........!!😆 (did u c him in Veer Zaara?!)

In Babhi, we are @the point where Saroj has gone into hospital for her 2nd baby & Tilak is looking for their 1st child..........it seems to be getting interesting, altho i do feel they have been copying Piya Ka Ghar as they also have a hooligan called Prem lol........😕

😉

bas02 thumbnail
I watch Bhabi on and off. It has lost the plot!All that stuff they brought in the middle with past lives etc. ruined it.
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
i use to watch bhabi too, but now it's boring. so many stupid problems.
cutereems thumbnail

Actually Kehtha hai dil was story of a family with Husband as Police and Wife as Doctor.... with 3 kids.....

But afterwards they made Karishma as main heroine killed mom...donno abt Aman verma..(Kya vo bhi mar gaya???😆). It became sick. Later on i used to like some scenes betweens Karishma and Nikhil...

Nikhil is in Veer Zaara.....ohh. I havent watched.

Jem4Himesh thumbnail

Hi,

Aman Verma is still in kehta hai dil but he is in jail as he was the one that killed Nikhil!! So they don't show him much anymore...........he spends more of his time in Kumkum....😛

Nikhil is in veer zaara, not for much of it tho, as you haven't seen it, i won't tell u who he is in there!!😳

😉

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
 nikhil died?who is the hero now?
cutereems thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minnie

nikhil died?who is the hero now?

Nikhil died long back itself. Now hero is Druv. And even Salil Ankola is there who will be helping Karishma to take her revenge.