Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
thanks BG 😃
just a small confusion...sometimes Divya's friend is referred to as Manju, sometimes as Vani..which one is it or are there two? 😕
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks bluegal for the detailed updates. And thanks thamizha for the video..... 👏
geethanjali_92 thumbnail
thanks for the update and vidoe bluegal 😛
fuzz_13 thumbnail
Sorry, I know this is unrelated to the serial of discussion here but I wanted to know if anyone else watches the serial "Madurai" on Vijay TV. If anyone does watch it, is there a place I can get updates from or can someone give me a gist of what is happening right now?
I like Vijay TV serials because they are different from the typical serials which have too much crying! :)
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
congrats guys....we finally got a new thread for KNI 😃 🥳 🥳

Thank you Atina hun for doing it.... 😛
bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks atina for the new parking place for KN! 👏
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
To the udpate....please read Atinas separate link about the updates.....from now on, we dont have to post all the updates on this thread....it will be done weekly like we do in other serials section....for each week. lest start with it from this week as its monday today!
sukanya09 thumbnail
Thanks atina for the new thread and thanks meli for the links u gave me on how the forum works..Hope all of us make this thread ROCK!!!
pokkiri26 thumbnail
deleted!!!
Edited by pokkri26 - 16 years ago
bluegal thumbnail
dear friends, i have moved all the updates, Ep 1 to Ep 8 from this thread to a new thread here https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/812549

we shall keep this thread as the main form of general discussion 😉 Edited by bluegal - 16 years ago