Kadhalikka neram illai - new serial - Page 7

Posted: 16 years ago
hey netra & geethanjali, vani is miss vasantham 2004 (singapore indian beauty pageant). she has hosted some variety shows and starred in mini dramas. her name is shobana.

thnx bluegal for da episode and dat housemate gal came TbO singaporean channel right cas dey shdl to telecast dt here.

Bluegal were id u see da episode 5 cas I am searchin on da net cudnt find it
hi shalini, someone by the nick of samy_2020 send me the link to d/l the ep. im actually trying to upload it somewhere so that everyone can watch online.
6th episode highlights.
Sakthi gets a call that divya's purse is found.After much deliberation btw him & sri sakti decides to call iin the morning.But divya cuts the call rudely saying she is busy.sakthi gets hurt.Then sents the purse by courier with a letter.Divya realises her mistake & calls him .But he is very angry.Divya asks sorry in phone.But he cuts the call saying he is in busy meeting & refuses to see her in person & goes to coffee machine letting off all the steam.But she is there in his office.They face each other.(so sweet)

Ninanvugal thodarum

I am so lost in this story that i might not remember details properly OK guys. 😍 😍 Edited by nallu - 16 years ago
thanks netra & bluegal for the lovely updates 👏 👏 👏
Thankz alotz for the updatez guyz...u r doing a wonderful job..really appreciate...Keep it upz......Well my darlz Prajin......he is just rocking in thiz new seriez......For Kollangal Ganga she is aso playing a good role...Overall thankz to KNI team for preparing such a wonderful seriez....Once againz thankz to our updaterz.......Love u alwayz Prajin.... 😊
Thanks a lot bluegal. I too had watched this episode during my lunch break but was unable to put up the updates. Lol, me too. someone by d id samy send it. Who is dat? Niway, bluegal, u can put up the site in video uploads opened by pokkiri.

And thanks for the info bout Manju bluegal. She looks preety.
thanks bluegal and mathi for the updates 👏
Hey gusy can u gusy post da link to downlaod da 5th episode.
thanks a lot for the updates 😊