Non Sun TV Serials

Kadhalikka neram illai - new serial - Page 2

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Can any1 tell me which site i can watch kadalika neramillai? I thought it was on Vijay Tv but when i checked up the site there, it was not there. Really hope some1 can let me know d site. If can, i wud like to start on doin updates for dat serial. 😳 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sankadevi30 thumbnail
Short summary of story

Shakthi-prajin(photographer)
Divya-his love interest from IT(chandra)
Sri-Shakthi's Chef friend always in love
Manju-shakti's another friend,pub hopper,wants a traditional boy

Shakthi & divya's dad's r friends.They want them to marry & give them each others number.While getting no.s also both r in same hotel.Both dont want to marry unknown person but decide to meet anyway.All stuff of cinema like each trying the others no. same time & get engaged tone, each visiting the others office at the same time happen.
               Divya decides to meet the next day.With lenthy preparations (beauty salon & dress) they go to meet in china square.But both say wrong dress color to each other so they can check out the other person first.So they r standing near by unable to identify other.Freeze with a beautiful song in BG

P.s - i think Chandra looks more matured than prajin.

Prajin so cute what a relief to see him like this after torturous anjali.

Dont miss out Sri's comedy
Edited by nallu - 16 years ago
Caryn thumbnail

Thank you everyone a nice intro & updates.   👏 👏 👏

Very likely this will be shown anywhere soon in Malaysia. If it does, Netra will go beserk. 😉 😉 followed by Anusya. Poor kid ... she became a silent reader. Are you there Anu? 😉

Sri's comedy?  Where is it Nallu?

Edited by Caryn - 16 years ago
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

thanks prethi and nithipp 😉

Edited by netra_rama - 16 years ago
Shalinikanthan thumbnail
Thnx nallu for the update I will do next weeks u can do a breif one and I ll do the detail ones.

I am sorry for da late update on 1 st three episodes cas my net at home s nt workin so I am at skol sendin this messages so bare with me for few days

by next week I will do the updates of three episodes.

sankadevi30 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Caryn

Sri's comedy? Where is it Nallu?

u have to watch the episode.there r so many that u cant remember each.but i had my hearty laugh.what i have given is just the sketch of lead pair 😉
bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks nallu for the update, i watched up to ep 3 only. and waiting the catch ep 4 where they will be meeting 😛

and sri really comedy. there was once scene wherehe was dressing up to meet a girl he met from matrimonial.com (yes he mentioned he createda profile there lol) and finds his hair gel missing. he calls for shakti and asks him why did he leave the balcony door open cause the kaakaa (bird) stole his hair gel 😆

and i was so surpised by sri's ringtone, its the backround sound from kaake kaake 😆
preethi_r thumbnail
Thank you Meli for the intro, bluegal and Nallu for the updates...Watched the first three episodes...Prajin looks good and as Nallu said, the heroine looks older than him.
preethi_r thumbnail

~deleted~.............thanks, nithi.......

Edited by preethi_r - 16 years ago
geethanjali_92 thumbnail
prajin looks coll and smart in this serial 😳 😳 😳