Kadhalikka neram illai - new serial

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

A little info to our Prajin fans...

Many of us are interested in Prajins new serial, Kadhalika neram illai (KNI), and Shalu sugguested we should make a new thread for that. If the website post the episodes on regulary basis and one of us are willing to do the update, then we can try out that thread here in Arase & anjali thread and later move that thread into our Surya & Pasam thread later on. That thread has being unactive for the past few months, thats why we need to make it active again and we do need a lot of support from you guys. As you all know, Arase and anjali thread is very active and us in dev team are very very happy over thatπŸ˜ƒ

I hope you guys will make KNI also very success, so lets try out here before I move this over to Surya & passam threadπŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail

Synopsis of KNI

Vijay's new love story - Kathalikka Neramillai for the offing
Is marriage a commitment or burden? Are 'live-in' relationships possible without an emotional attachment? Will one ever find true love?...

Amidst the chaos of everyday lives, do young professionals (striving to make it big in the corporate ladder) have any time for personal relationships, develop it and make them blossom? This is a story of any young professional in urban cities across the world and that's exactly what Vijay's new serial Kadhalika Neramillai is all about.

Kadhalikka Neramillai is a story of two young people Sakthi and Divya caught in the turmoil of life in a metro. Two strong individuals with their own mindsets, their expectations of life; come together by chance and take matters in their own hands and don't let society or community take their decisions.

Amidst a whirlpool of emotions, what does love mean to them; their search for answers to life's difficult question about love lost and found forms the essence of the series.
pokkiri26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think Meli its a good idea to move to the Surya & Passam Section. Cause starting tomorrow i am going to post all the kalaginar serial there πŸ˜ƒ
Aahaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: pokkri26

I think Meli its a good idea to move to the Surya & Passam Section. Cause starting tomorrow i am going to post all the kalaginar serial there πŸ˜ƒ

I know I can count on you kannaπŸ˜ƒ can u also uplaod KNI videos there?πŸ˜‰

pokkiri26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: meli

I know I can count on you kannaπŸ˜ƒ can u also uplaod KNI videos there?πŸ˜‰

Ya sure i am was actually going to post the video thereπŸ˜ƒ
bluegal thumbnail
hi meli, this is a good suggestion. actually it would be better if there is a separate section for vijay tv programs like as in suntv. but reason being very progs from vijay tv are updated here, maybe apart from surya/paasam etc, a new section can be opened for kalaignar tv and vijay tv. this is just my suggestion as it helps to clean up the messy threads.

i have watched KNI 1st ep, it was more like a intro story of the character then the story.

prajin - shaktivel aka shakti

small preview of ep 1
location shot is in singapore. shakti works for a publishing press as a photographer and also does freelance photography for wedding couples couples etc. his dream is to be a world renowed photographer. (prajin looks so much better here without his chewing gum effect)

he wakes in the middle of the night one day and starts to talk about his friends and introduces them one by one.

there is sri who is a playboy and manju who is a party goer but says she wants a kadavul bakthi guy as a her husband. and finally the intro of his co star (im not sure of her name but she is familiar).

that's all i could remember. gladly appreciate if anyone could update further especially prajin's fans πŸ˜ƒ Edited by bluegal - 16 years ago
Caryn thumbnail
Thank you guys. Oh Lord, Sharan is going to go beserk in this thread too. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Caryn

Thank you guys. Oh Lord, Sharan is going to go beserk in this thread too. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Caryn, totally agree with you πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
oopsiss... thanks bluegal for the update πŸ˜‰
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update bluegal, and meli for the intro

The website has only uploaded the first episode, but if it does it regularly, i can also help with updating.

Whatever happens, can anyone post here to let us know if it has been moved or a separate Vijay Tv section will be made, as I rarely check other sections?