Favorite Cricketer Winner!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago
Hey everyone!

After a long time, the winners are ready for the Favorite Cricketer contest.

Entry #5 won!! It was by Rose_love.

My favourite player is Michael Clarke (Australia). During ashes series I saw him for the 1st time. I founded him very annoying because of the reason that he was such a great fielder (Ball jedhar jati, udhar puhanch jata tha) & I didn't like that. I was with England and I really didn't wanted aussis to win.  Anyways later on he was becoming even more annoying to me & Ahista Ahista I started to hate him. One day I found an article about him, and it said ''after a long time Michael Clarke came out of his skin cancer'' I was shocked😲that he had CANCER?? Then I visited his site and I figured out that he really did had cancer but it was not completely over (u guys must have noticed that he wears a full sleeve shirt under his official shirt). After all the time whenever I sat on the internet, I was looking for him. I didn't even realized that when I started to like him (it reminds of the song ''Pehli baar Jo dekha mujhay tum say hoi nafrat, kab kaisay Mohabbat ho gai).😳!!! Now Michael Clarke is my favourite player, I just love him, I wish I could meet him only once but I think it's very hard. I don't like his Girlfriend😭 (Yes his gotta girl friend which is so sad :(  Now i watch his every single match and i know almost everything about you).I m also thinking of changing my id to Mrs. Michael Clarke.

Here is your award:

2nd place winner is entry #2 by XxMadhurixX

Kevin Petersen

Kevin is a right hand batsman who plays for England. He's actually South African but when he tried to get into the team they wouldn't give him a spot, and what a bad decision it was! Now he plays for England and he doesn't regret it one bit. I'm not complaining as he's my favourite player and I'll tell you exactly why…

The way he bats is well…there's no exact way to put it. He's finer than fine, greater than great and bigger than big! No words can compare to how amazingly talented he is. The way he plays a stroke, the way the ball just reflects off the bat and reaches the boundary line is stunning, he makes it look so easy.

Even though he isn't a full time bowler he does well to bowl a few overs. I love it how everyone tries to take advantage of him and when they try and smack the ball for a six…it just lands into the palms of a fielder! That shows them what KP is made off.

You can see that he is extremely passionate for his team. When he scores a century or half a century, they way he raises hit bat and smiles just shows how passionate he is and how he wants to do well, not only for himself but for his team. Just look how happy he is in this picture:

He's a role modal well he's definatly mine hehe

You can't get much better than KP.

You go show them tiger!!

Love you loads KP

Keep it up!!

Thanks a lot and stay tuned for some more excitement!!

Uma
Cricket Dev. Team
Edited by umi82990 - 16 years ago
congratz u 2!!!!!!!!!
amazing entries!!!!!!!! πŸ‘
aww congo ur entry was kick ass lol
omg cnt believe i cane 2nd tho 😳
thanx every1 4 votin 4 my entry πŸ˜ƒ
Congratsss rose_love!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ .. ur entry was superb and congrats madss ur entry was awsome too! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ .. guys don't forget to use that lovely sig made my yummy! 😳
Originally posted by *Fiza*

Congratsss rose_love!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ .. ur entry was superb and congrats madss ur entry was awsome too! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ .. guys don't forget to use that lovely sig made my yummy! 😳

Thanks  a lot yaar😳 i m glad u like my entry,,

Also BIG THANKS to those who voted to my entry + congrats to 2nd winner😳

Originally posted by rose_love

Thanks  a lot yaar😳 i m glad u like my entry,,

Also BIG THANKS to those who voted to my entry + congrats to 2nd winner😳

np reema fan!πŸ˜ƒ... i lyke our lollywood industry 😳.. i m proud that khuda ke liye has been the most hit in uk.😳.. hey wajeeha ur entry was lovely.. ur so gud..no wonder that  u have won so many contest..

Originally posted by *Fiza*

aww cheers guys

damn totaly 4got bout the siggy lol ill put it up now πŸ˜ƒ