Bidaai makes Sara's grandmom emotional

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Salmanayesha

IF-Sizzlerz

Salmanayesha

Posted: 28 November 2007 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Bidaai makes Sara's grandmom emotional

Sara Khan's (aka Sandhya of Bidaai) grandmother is moved to tears when she watches Sara's on-screen mami (aunty) torture her in the serial.

The debutant actress from Bhopal says, "My nani (grand mother) watches my serial every day and after that calls me and gives me her blessings. She tells me that I am doing a good job and 'Allah kare tum khub paisa kamao'. But she cries in the middle of our conversation and when I ask her she tells me that she doesn't like my on-screen aunty who insults me a lot."

How do you react then? "I just try to convince her that 'Nani maa it's just a serial'. Then she tells me that I am new in Mumbai so I should take care. It has become a daily routine as she is not able to sleep sometimes without hearing my voice. I miss my grandmother very much."

Sara stays with her mom in Mumbai. "It was my grandmother's wish that my mom should also come with me to Mumbai," reveals the actress.

Sara is having a great time shooting for Bidaai. "I'm the youngest among all the actors in the serial so they take good care of me. My producer Rajan Sahi is also very co-operative," she concludes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Pinky--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bidaai makes Sara's grandmom emotional" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kanwalzulfiqar

kanwalzulfiqar

Posted: 28 November 2007 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
That is so sweettt...granmas are special people!! Smile

AVFAN

Goldie

AVFAN

Posted: 28 November 2007 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the article.

ziana

ziana

Posted: 28 November 2007 at 11:26pm | IP Logged