India-Forums

TBJK update 23rd short

RS87 Groupbie
RS87
RS87

Posted: 30 December 2004 at 4:00am | IP Logged

realised i forgot to update last thurs epi so here it is...oh btw there is no update this whole weel coz they did not show TBJK or any other serials in singapore zee this whole week...dunno y but its so irrtitatin...one week of no serials is really bad...btw if any1 in india has got the recent update it wld be great if u can help update this week's tbjk if they showed it and not some other nonsense it its place....tnx....

so for 23rd update...

at the christmas paarty drvu and durga's doc fren propose to both the woman sayin tt they wanna marry them and have a happy life 2gether...back at home mahir is left alone wid guruma helper...guruma helper kills mahir but like usual he wakes up and says u cant kill me..he then gives her a tight slap flinigin her onto the floor...i can see 5 finger marks on her cheek...OUCH! back in timir's hse timir goes to his dadi and says u are irritatin me and are becomin too suspicious of me...get off my back or i will kill u...dadi is shocked like hell and timir hits her...she has a blueblack on her forehead...k and d come back frm the party still wonderin wat answer to give to the two guys who have just proposed to them...khushi see guruma helper with scars on her face and asked wat happened she say she fell down..ya rite fell down in sucha position tt u have 5 fingers on ur face now...khushi believes her...durga asks her mil abt the blueblack on her forehead she says tt she fell down and durga believs her...khushi is in her room and is thinkin if she shld say yes to druv and then mahir enetrs and says say yes mum it is for the hapiness of the family...khushi is wonderin how he knows wat she is thinkin ....back in durga's hse durga tells her family tt no one shld even think abt gettin her and the doc man together but then the family says tt durga u need a  husband and ur children need a dad and blah blah..then durga thinks myb they are right she remembers khushi and mahir and how aryan had 'cheated' her and then remembers how happy the kids seemed around her doc fren.......epi ends...so basically i think they are all gonna get married..but wat makes me wonder is how the serial is gonna end..we have to well... and hopefully i can start seein my serials frm next week onwards..if they show it...aaagh...

*~kumudfairy~* Groupbie
*~kumudfairy~*
*~kumudfairy~*

Posted: 30 December 2004 at 9:17am | IP Logged
THANKS SO MUCH!!!!! Smile
love123 Newbie
love123
love123

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
416-724-8241
RS87 Groupbie
RS87