Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 28 November 2007 at 12:17am | IP Logged
I still remember earlier during Apu-Surveen's times every week I used to come out with my ten points and different Giris on various DK scenes Embarrassed ,then Kaj and Sharnu used to hv their never-ending Predictions on Sindoorgiri and SuicideGiri Wink LOL Embarrassed ,then Hemadi's daily Romantic Analysis on various DK scenes were just absolute treats to read Embarrassed ,then Autumn's different food Delicacies and recipes on DK were just so delicious Embarrassed and not to forget Sharmi and Sammy's witty sense of humour regarding every episode gave us a good laugh always and last but not the least Anuu's never-ending Dreamy Discussions on ApuWink;There was so much happening in the forum which is all over now Cry Ouch ..Even the forum has now become a desserted island with no discussions at all Cry

Shanti these Videos r our life saviour now Cry Embarrassed

Edited by jyoti06 - 28 November 2007 at 12:18am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I am Missing Raju !!! (Page 2)" in Kaajjal - Sabbki Aankhon Mein Basi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 28 November 2007 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

I still remember earlier during Apu-Surveen's times every week I used to come out with my ten points and different Giris on various DK scenes Embarrassed ,then Kaj and Sharnu used to hv their never-ending Predictions on Sindoorgiri and SuicideGiri Wink LOL Embarrassed ,then Hemadi's daily Romantic Analysis on various DK scenes were just absolute treats to read Embarrassed ,then Autumn's different food Delicacies and recipes on DK were just so delicious Embarrassed and not to forget Sharmi and Sammy's witty sense of humour regarding every episode gave us a good laugh always and last but not the least Anuu's never-ending Dreamy Discussions on ApuWink;There was so much happening in the forum which is all over now Cry Ouch ..Even the forum has now become a desserted island with no discussions at all Cry

O yes I know the forum was very active and fun espically with these episodes of Dk when Dev was Raju also !! It gave us so much of pleasure to discuss the different angles of Raju Rangeela's characterplayed by Apoorva so well !!! Golden days of the forum too !!! We'll definatly remeber them and infact now when Apu comes back in the new sow we'll def see all active memebers of Apu fans bak on track !! I feel Shekar the character played by Apoorva wud be a blend of Armaan. Dev and Raju Rangeela !!! It wud be just awesome !! I hope he'l be  acop or doc or a pilot or anything else which will be apt for him !!!!Embarrassed

kiokyo

IF-Dazzler

kiokyo

Posted: 28 November 2007 at 12:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by india05

Originally posted by jyoti06

O yes I know the forum was very active and fun espically with these episodes of Dk when Dev was Raju also !! It gave us so much of pleasure to discuss the different angles of Raju Rangeela's characterplayed by Apoorva so well !!! Golden days of the forum too !!! We'll definatly remeber them and infact now when Apu comes back in the new sow we'll def see all active memebers of Apu fans bak on track !! I feel Shekar the character played by Apoorva wud be a blend of Armaan. Dev and Raju Rangeela !!! It wud be just awesome !! I hope he'l be  acop or doc or a pilot or anything else which will be apt for him !!!!Embarrassed

ohh god jyoti! stop making us sad!Cry those golden days will never come back now!Cry

And Shanti di ??? is that telepathy?LOL I was watching this particular scene last night! n god that scene just took my breah away!

He looked soo cute! the way he looked and his expressive eyes!

and when he was dreaming! u just wanna take him out of that screen and hug him!Embarrassed

Aaaaww!

And yea i think that Apu did the Raju acting very very wel and even until now i still feel like Raju and DPS are two different persons!LOL

But god I miss them!Cry And surveen's flawless acting! God what a breathtaking pair it was!Embarrassed

And yea even a desserted island is more alive than the kaajjal forum!Confused its deader than a graveyard! at least u got more than 3 ghosts in a graveyard! not like here!Confused we only got abt 3 ghosts here!ConfusedLOL

Embarrassedkomal

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 28 November 2007 at 1:00am | IP Logged
O YES 3 GHOSTS WHO R DROLING OVER aPU dps rAJU !1 hE IS ALL IN ONE!!! Embarrassed

mona18

IF-Dazzler

mona18

Posted: 28 November 2007 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Who are those 3 ghost Madam Ji???ConfusedLOL

Btw Jyoti...ur making me sad too yaar!!! Cry

How I miss those days from the start!!! 9th Oct '06 till 6th Sep '07!!! Cry Cry Cry God I miss them!!! Apu as Raju and DPS...Sur as Kaajjal!!! Cry

~Mona Tongue

neelamSDlover

IF-Dazzler

neelamSDlover

Posted: 28 November 2007 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mona18

Who are those 3 ghost Madam Ji???ConfusedLOL

Btw Jyoti...ur making me sad too yaar!!! Cry

How I miss those days from the start!!! 9th Oct '06 till 6th Sep '07!!! Cry Cry Cry God I miss them!!! Apu as Raju and DPS...Sur as Kaajjal!!! Cry

~Mona Tongue

Cryeah...............corrrect yaar............need APUSUR asap Cry............kittyCry

gambi

IF-Rockerz

gambi

Posted: 28 November 2007 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by india05

I was surfing on youtube and came across this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xAp5DjSE6w&feature=relat ed

Gosh Awesome Apu I tell you !1 He can malke you laugh ad have you in splits !! Just check him out chow chweet when he is looking at Kaajjal while she is putting the cold water cloth masage for Raju's hand and he is dreaming abt her !! He is show this character so well and just with ease !! DPS to Raju back to DPS  just splindid!!! I miss him a lot !!! He truly gave comed to Kaajjal serial in his unique way !!!!Clap

Shaanti thankkksss!!Big smilePuraani yaadei phir se taaza ho gayi!!Big smileThankuuuuu!!Tongue

Zareen.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top