shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

I was surfing on youtube and came across this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xAp5DjSE6w&feature=relat ed

Gosh Awesome Apu I tell you !1 He can malke you laugh ad have you in splits !! Just check him out chow chweet when he is looking at Kaajjal while she is putting the cold water cloth masage for Raju's hand and he is dreaming abt her !! He is show this character so well and just with ease !! DPS to Raju back to DPS  just splindid!!! I miss him a lot !!! He truly gave comed to Kaajjal serial in his unique way !!!!👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awww shanti after the torture if one gets a treat like this then who complains. Raju rangeela was a challenge for Apurva.. and accepted it happily. He did justice to this character 👏 .. "kaajjal madam" 😆😆.. kashh we had a tine machine..jispe baithke we wud have gone back to those golden days.. 😍    
Ambrosia thumbnail
oh btw his expressions here are just to die for 😆 woh itna cute kyu hai 😆 😆 Edited by Ananya_A - 16 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
I know Anu The face he makes when she sets his collor right is so cute just like a cute loeble soft toy !! Teddy bear cuddly and cute !!! I know we all are gonner here when it comes to dissecting the expressions wheich Apu makes as Raju and he makes you laugh and feel so sweet to just cuddle him !!! 😳 !! I know wish there was a time machine where we cud just go back and watch this on the TV and we camn just keep watching it and oooling over these expressions !!! 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Haiiii Apu at his best 😳 ..Aww in the beginning the way Apu was looking at Kaajjal with so many mixed emotions on his face was just chooo chweetttt 😳 😳 ...On one hand he knows he is Dev and loves Kaajjal 😳 and on other hand he wants Kaajjal to accept him as Raju and fall for him 😉 ...And the emoted those scenes so well 👏 ..What a versatile Actor he is 😳 ..

The scene in the bedroom when Kaajjal puts cold water cloth on his hand to get rid of the hand irritation 😳 ,was so beautifully handled with Apu's ever-expressive eyes and passionate looks to her taking my breath away at one go 😳
Ambrosia thumbnail
Most imporatntly the forum wouldnt have looked so deserted.. there were soo many members during the initial days 😭 .there were thousand desections posted on every DK expression,eye locking sessions,touch,their dialogues.. and now everything is being limited to DK Dream Cafe.
It will be wrong if we say it was Apurva who was phenomenon, Surveen was no less. They used to set the TV screen on fire 😳 😳 . Strong dialogues, beautiful postures..everything about them was flawless 👏 . they used to make me watch the repeats thrice. It was not the story but it was apu-sur for whom we survived. 😭
shanti05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Haiiii Apu at his best 😳 ..Aww in the beginning the way Apu was looking at Kaajjal with so many mixed emotions on his face was just chooo chweetttt 😳 😳 ...On one hand he knows he is Dev and loves Kaajjal 😳 and on other hand he wants Kaajjal to accept him as Raju and fall for him 😉 ...And the emoted those scenes so well 👏 ..What a versatile Actor he is 😳 ..

The scene in the bedroom when Kaajjal puts cold water cloth on his hand to get rid of the hand irritation 😳 ,was so beautifully handled with Apu's ever-expressive eyes and passionate looks to her taking my breath away at one go 😳

Jyothi those eyes Raju shows those love in his eyes for Kaajjal is just so sweet !! He shows those expression so well !! He has done this with so much eaze and he just rules here!!!!👏
Ambrosia thumbnail
at times it looked.. whatever dev cudnt do.. he did as raju.. can u imagine DPS giving that sorta expressions 😲😲😲 khud kaajjal pratab singh ko hi yakeen nehi ayega ke thats her hubby 😆 .. Its unbelieveable. he moves along with such an attitude always hiding his innerself..
As raju.. he acted so bindaas..he never lets go of a single chance to romance with Kaajjal 😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I still remember earlier during Apu-Surveen's times every week I used to come out with my ten points and different Giris on various DK scenes 😳 ,then Kaj and Sharnu used to hv their never-ending Predictions on Sindoorgiri and SuicideGiri 😉 😆 😳 ,then Hemadi's daily Romantic Analysis on various DK scenes were just absolute treats to read 😳 ,then Autumn's different food Delicacies and recipes on DK were just so delicious 😳 and not to forget Sharmi and Sammy's witty sense of humour regarding every episode gave us a good laugh always and last but not the least Anuu's never-ending Dreamy Discussions on Apu😉;There was so much happening in the forum which is all over now 😭 ..Even the forum has now become a desserted island with no discussions at all 😭

Shanti these Videos r our life saviour now 😭 😳 Edited by jyoti06 - 16 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

I still remember earlier during Apu-Surveen's times every week I used to come out with my ten points and different Giris on various DK scenes 😳 ,then Kaj and Sharnu used to hv their never-ending Predictions on Sindoorgiri and SuicideGiri 😉 😆 😳 ,then Hemadi's daily Romantic Analysis on various DK scenes were just absolute treats to read 😳 ,then Autumn's different food Delicacies and recipes on DK were just so delicious 😳 and not to forget Sharmi and Sammy's witty sense of humour regarding every episode gave us a good laugh always and last but not the least Anuu's never-ending Dreamy Discussions on Apu😉;There was so much happening in the forum which is all over now 😭 ..Even the forum has now become a desserted island with no discussions at all 😭

Shanti these Videos r our life saviour now 😭 😳

O yes I know the forum was very active and fun espically with these episodes of Dk when Dev was Raju also !! It gave us so much of pleasure to discuss the different angles of Raju Rangeela's characterplayed by Apoorva so well !!! Golden days of the forum too !!! We'll definatly remeber them and infact now when Apu comes back in the new sow we'll def see all active memebers of Apu fans bak on track !! I feel Shekar the character played by Apoorva wud be a blend of Armaan. Dev and Raju Rangeela !!! It wud be just awesome !! I hope he'l be  acop or doc or a pilot or anything else which will be apt for him !!!!😳