Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 27 November 2007 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

I was surfing on youtube and came across this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xAp5DjSE6w&feature=relat ed

Gosh Awesome Apu I tell you !1 He can malke you laugh ad have you in splits !! Just check him out chow chweet when he is looking at Kaajjal while she is putting the cold water cloth masage for Raju's hand and he is dreaming abt her !! He is show this character so well and just with ease !! DPS to Raju back to DPS  just splindid!!! I miss him a lot !!! He truly gave comed to Kaajjal serial in his unique way !!!!Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I am Missing Raju !!!" in Kaajjal - Sabbki Aankhon Mein Basi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 27 November 2007 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
awww shanti after the torture if one gets a treat like this then who complains. Raju rangeela was a challenge for Apurva.. and accepted it happily. He did justice to this character Clap .. "kaajjal madam" LOLLOL.. kashh we had a tine machine..jispe baithke we wud have gone back to those golden days.. Day Dreaming    

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

Posted: 27 November 2007 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
oh btw his expressions here are just to die for LOL woh itna cute kyu hai LOL LOL

Edited by Ananya_A - 27 November 2007 at 11:50pm

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 27 November 2007 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
I know Anu The face he makes when she sets his collor right is so cute just like a cute loeble soft toy !! Teddy bear cuddly and cute !!! I know we all are gonner here when it comes to dissecting the expressions wheich Apu makes as Raju and he makes you laugh and feel so sweet to just cuddle him !!! Embarrassed !! I know wish there was a time machine where we cud just go back and watch this on the TV and we camn just keep watching it and oooling over these expressions !!! Embarrassed

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 28 November 2007 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Haiiii Apu at his best Embarrassed ..Aww in the beginning the way Apu was looking at Kaajjal with so many mixed emotions on his face was just chooo chweetttt Embarrassed Embarrassed ...On one hand he knows he is Dev and loves Kaajjal Embarrassed and on other hand he wants Kaajjal to accept him as Raju and fall for him Wink ...And the emoted those scenes so well Clap ..What a versatile Actor he is Embarrassed ..

The scene in the bedroom when Kaajjal puts cold water cloth on his hand to get rid of the hand irritation Embarrassed ,was so beautifully handled with Apu's ever-expressive eyes and passionate looks to her taking my breath away at one go Embarrassed

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

Posted: 28 November 2007 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Most imporatntly the forum wouldnt have looked so deserted.. there were soo many members during the initial days Cry .there were thousand desections posted on every DK expression,eye locking sessions,touch,their dialogues.. and now everything is being limited to DK Dream Cafe.
It will be wrong if we say it was Apurva who was phenomenon, Surveen was no less. They used to set the TV screen on fire Embarrassed Embarrassed . Strong dialogues, beautiful postures..everything about them was flawless Clap . they used to make me watch the repeats thrice. It was not the story but it was apu-sur for whom we survived. Cry

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 28 November 2007 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Haiiii Apu at his best Embarrassed ..Aww in the beginning the way Apu was looking at Kaajjal with so many mixed emotions on his face was just chooo chweetttt Embarrassed Embarrassed ...On one hand he knows he is Dev and loves Kaajjal Embarrassed and on other hand he wants Kaajjal to accept him as Raju and fall for him Wink ...And the emoted those scenes so well Clap ..What a versatile Actor he is Embarrassed ..

The scene in the bedroom when Kaajjal puts cold water cloth on his hand to get rid of the hand irritation Embarrassed ,was so beautifully handled with Apu's ever-expressive eyes and passionate looks to her taking my breath away at one go Embarrassed
Jyothi those eyes Raju shows those love in his eyes for Kaajjal is just so sweet !! He shows those expression so well !! He has done this with so much eaze and he just rules here!!!!Clap

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

Posted: 28 November 2007 at 12:13am | IP Logged
at times it looked.. whatever dev cudnt do.. he did as raju.. can u imagine DPS giving that sorta expressions ShockedShockedShocked khud kaajjal pratab singh ko hi yakeen nehi ayega ke thats her hubby LOL .. Its unbelieveable. he moves along with such an attitude always hiding his innerself..
As raju.. he acted so bindaas..he never lets go of a single chance to romance with Kaajjal LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top