Kuchh Is Tara

KIT Suggestions/Comments/Help Desk (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 75

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 27 December 2007 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by armaan*luv*ridz

hello.........i cudn't watch kit epis frm22 dec on wards.........it wud be a g8 help..if any1 cud tell me wat happened..........thank u

kanya writes a letter to ayan  telling the truth about herself and tells her friend riya to give to ayan but riya has her 5 love letters to give it to her boyfriends and ayan comes there riya drops the letter and it gets mixed up with riya, s letter and then she gives it ti ayan and then ranbir calls ayan and tells him that big d is sick so they have to leave to delhi. kanya waits for ayan in a resturant cuz she wrote in the letter if he truly loves her after knowing the truth he will come but he doesn,t. kanya gets diheratned and she goes to home and there she is all sad but pooja tells her that ayan really loves her. after that ayan calls her and tells her that she should come to delhi his parents agreed and he read the letter too. kanya gets happy and tells that to her parents and  her parents get mad cuz of the fire.  first but then pammi agrees  after big d talking to the whole family on the phone and all of them go to delhi. all of them go to delhi by train and then goes to airport cuz the nanda,s came to recieve them at the airport.kanya,s family goes to the nanda palace and kanta bai tease ranbir cuz of his long hair and ranbir gets irrated. everybody starts calling kanya shania and kanya asks one of ayan,s aunt i am kanya not shania and the aunt says yeah but they are just calling u from love kanya agrees. in the engagement kanya,s friend call kanya cell but she left it in mumbai then she calls pooja,s cell and tells her that it,s urgent to talk to kanya she say,s okay. pooja tells kanya that riya wanted to talk to her and kanya calls riya and riya tells the truth about the letters.  kanya is shocked and she tries to tell ayan but his cousins tell her and ayan to dance. devika nad real shania at the door of the nanda,s and meet ranbir and tell ranbir the whole story and ranbir agrees. they were about to exchange the rings and ranbir comes and says that their families are united and then they should do the hotel deal too. devika comes there and call kanya beta and kanya says mam  and she says sign ti and then ranbir says that she is not shania she is knya and  ayan asks the same thing and kanya says yes. her family gets insulted and kanya,s dad say,s on the camera that i am her unlucky dad and cries cuz ranbir accused kanya parents greedy who use their daughters to get rich men. while leaving the nanda house kanya says to ranbir that she curse him of falling in love with a girl whom he would love the most
and then he will know the true meaning of love and then ranbir says never and the episode ends.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KIT Suggestions/Comments/Help Desk (Page 7)" in Kuchh Is Tara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

armaan*luv*ridz

IF-Dazzler

armaan*luv*ridz

Posted: 28 December 2007 at 7:26am | IP Logged
@shivani33 oooooooooh thank u sooo much dear...it was a g8 help

sallu_lover

IF-Stunnerz

sallu_lover

Posted: 28 December 2007 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
hey i was wondering does anyone have the video where akash gets shot in kyunki

sallu_lover

IF-Stunnerz

sallu_lover

Posted: 28 December 2007 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

-Nadii-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nadii-

Posted: 29 December 2007 at 11:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sallu_lover

not releated to this show I thinkConfused

jay3000

Groupbie

jay3000

Posted: 31 December 2007 at 7:58am | IP Logged
hey is kit coming on monday ? coz the dance showing coming sometime i don't know.

angel4lyfe

angel4lyfe

Posted: 01 January 2008 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Good luck on your next post

reema2000

reema2000

Posted: 02 January 2008 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
does any1 hav a good pic of Shanaya (the real 1)?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top