Kuchh Is Tara

KIT Suggestions/Comments/Help Desk (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 75

-Shayari-

IF-Veteran Member

-Shayari-

Posted: 24 December 2007 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvya4ever

Originally posted by frenzgrl129

HELLOOOOOO?????? HI!!!

Is this not a ref desk, cant you help me at all? I guess no one was online at that time....have a lil patience hun!

I thought this was a help desk It is!

no offense but guess you shouldnt be incharge if you arent going to help No one is incharge in this section rite now! Everyone is just helping out here out of the kindness of their heart

sorry to be brutal and to complain but i left this question up for a while and i think i should have gotten a reply by now maybe no one has a reply!

please help

or please get rid of the help desk if you are not planning on actually doing your so called work on this forums. If you are going to be lazy and not answer anyones questions there is really no point in having this stupid ref desk. Like i pointed out, this section doesn't have a moderating team at this point....when they have one, i am sure ur questions will get answered ASAP

excse my rudeness but I am serious

Forgive me if i hust you feelings Hun, the damage is done i am sure, i din ever rite the topic and i felt bad....

frenzgrl129

And yea you are rite, they did only air two episodes in reality and pretty much overlapped a lot of scenes....the show might pick up next week but only ekta knows about that...our guess is as good as urs!

Thanks!---AND sorry for my rudeness. Was having a horrific day! Seriously couldnt take it and vented. I know I shouldnt do that on IF but I am really sorry. Forgive and Forget is my motto. Please forgive me and forget.

THANKS

and I could help out on KITrefdesk but only for US of course if ever you need it. I could penance for it right?

Whenever you need someone for anything on IF---frenzgrl129 id there to save the day. Oh but onyl if US related!---HEHE--LOL

Sorry but I cant really help with anything india wise. Sorry!

And thanks!

frenz----aka---roshni

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KIT Suggestions/Comments/Help Desk (Page 6)" in Kuchh Is Tara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pippa

IF-Dazzler

pippa

Posted: 25 December 2007 at 5:30am | IP Logged
I'm a little confused with the storyline. Kanya thinks Ayan's family knows all about her when they actually don't. So, when they appear in a taxi dressed down as they all are without the look of a Tata or Birla about them, no one in Ayan's family wonders about their status. Later when kanya's referred to by her name, no eyebrows are raised.

Have I missed something here? She's still supposed to be Shanaya, isn't she? or, is it only Ayan's aunt who knows the truth? Like I said, I'm confused.

Can anyone help?

kubare

IF-Sizzlerz

kubare

Posted: 26 December 2007 at 1:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pippa

I'm a little confused with the storyline. Kanya thinks Ayan's family knows all about her when they actually don't. So, when they appear in a taxi dressed down as they all are without the look of a Tata or Birla about them, no one in Ayan's family wonders about their status. Later when kanya's referred to by her name, no eyebrows are raised.

Have I missed something here? She's still supposed to be Shanaya, isn't she? or, is it only Ayan's aunt who knows the truth? Like I said, I'm confused.

Can anyone help?

Pippa darling ...you haven;t missed anything..except...what is so prominent in  Ekta serials...no logic..outlandish blooper...

Kanya's letter does not reach Ayan..but her friends love letter to her boyfriend does..instead..

But all the time he calls her he does not take her name...

In the same way...in the family..the only person who knows that the girl isn not Shanaya..is Ayans aunty...and she tells Kanya..that the family knows all about her and her family..but since they are used to calling her Shanaya...they are calling her that...

Stupid really...with one high class family....not finding anything odd in Kanya's family..who are supposed to be from the same society and class..though one is from Delhi and the other from Mumbai..

But then i Ekta's serial one is supposed to leave their braisn far behind..or lock them up and then watch her serials...

jay3000

Groupbie

jay3000

Posted: 26 December 2007 at 3:15am | IP Logged
can anyone plz tell me who nastsha ?

forevercharmed

IF-Rockerz

forevercharmed

Posted: 26 December 2007 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay3000

can anyone plz tell me who nastsha ?

even i dont know Confused i think maybe shes not introduced yet? Confused

Avanti

pink_pari89

IF-Dazzler

pink_pari89

Posted: 26 December 2007 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
can ne1 tell me y did Amir visit KIT set Confused LOL LOL n played da role of a 'Chor' Ouch
I missed sum epis after dat...so donno dey told nethin abt da sudden visit........erm..plzzz tell me if u know nethin abt it.....is dat sumthin wid Kanya's past Confused

amisha88

Groupbie

amisha88

Posted: 27 December 2007 at 9:14am | IP Logged
COULD ANYONE PLZZZ SEND ME TH2 4 DECKUCH IS TARA EPISODE PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

armaan*luv*ridz

IF-Dazzler

armaan*luv*ridz

Posted: 27 December 2007 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
hello.........i cudn't watch kit epis frm22 dec on wards.........it wud be a g8 help..if any1 cud tell me wat happened..........thank u

Post Reply New Post

Go to top