Kuchh Is Tara

KIT Suggestions/Comments/Help Desk (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 75

Page 1
Page   of 75
Page 3 Page 75

-Nadii-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nadii-

Posted: 01 December 2007 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by armaan*luv*ridz

hello.........i can't view the 29th epi given in the video section..its not working....is there any other link in the forum 4 the 29nov video....
plzzz help...thank u...

try to pm the videobie maybe they can help..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KIT Suggestions/Comments/Help Desk (Page 2)" in Kuchh Is Tara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

|Persephone|

IF-Veteran Member

|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 01 December 2007 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by frenzgrl129

HELLOOOOOO?????? HI!!!

Is this not a ref desk, cant you help me at all? I guess no one was online at that time....have a lil patience hun!

I thought this was a help desk It is!

no offense but guess you shouldnt be incharge if you arent going to help No one is incharge in this section rite now! Everyone is just helping out here out of the kindness of their heart

sorry to be brutal and to complain but i left this question up for a while and i think i should have gotten a reply by now maybe no one has a reply!

please help

or please get rid of the help desk if you are not planning on actually doing your so called work on this forums. If you are going to be lazy and not answer anyones questions there is really no point in having this stupid ref desk. Like i pointed out, this section doesn't have a moderating team at this point....when they have one, i am sure ur questions will get answered ASAP

excse my rudeness but I am serious

Forgive me if i hust you feelings Hun, the damage is done i am sure, i din ever rite the topic and i felt bad....

frenzgrl129

And yea you are rite, they did only air two episodes in reality and pretty much overlapped a lot of scenes....the show might pick up next week but only ekta knows about that...our guess is as good as urs!

armaan*luv*ridz

IF-Dazzler

armaan*luv*ridz

Posted: 01 December 2007 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NadiaIqbal

Originally posted by armaan*luv*ridz

hello.........i can't view the 29th epi given in the video section..its not working....is there any other link in the forum 4 the 29nov video....
plzzz help...thank u...

try to pm the videobie maybe they can help..

thank u....

gambi

IF-Rockerz

gambi

Posted: 01 December 2007 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Can somebody please provide me with Kuch Iss tara Lyrics? I mean the title song lyrics? Please, please, please, please, meri madad kardo!! Big smile

Zareen.

ancyz_world

ancyz_world

Posted: 02 December 2007 at 6:11am | IP Logged
someone plz post mp3 of punjabi boliyaan shown in the preview episode of the show. I need them. Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Cry

-Nadii-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nadii-

Posted: 02 December 2007 at 6:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gambi

Can somebody please provide me with Kuch Iss tara Lyrics? I mean the title song lyrics? Please, please, please, please, meri madad kardo!! Big smile

Zareen.

Check this http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=799234

Hope it helps

-Nadii-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nadii-

Posted: 02 December 2007 at 6:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ujal

someone plz post mp3 of punjabi boliyaan shown in the preview episode of the show. I need them. Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Cry

It will be hard to find that song , but I have it on one of my cd's will try to upload it on com and then post it..

sweety_07

sweety_07

Posted: 04 December 2007 at 8:45am | IP Logged
can someone plzzz give me a link to download the title track!!!!!that would be really nice.....thanx in advance!!!! Smile Smile Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top