KIT Suggestions/Comments/Help Desk - Page 5

Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by pippa

I'm a little confused with the storyline. Kanya thinks Ayan's family knows all about her when they actually don't. So, when they appear in a taxi dressed down as they all are without the look of a Tata or Birla about them, no one in Ayan's family wonders about their status. Later when kanya's referred to by her name, no eyebrows are raised.

Have I missed something here? She's still supposed to be Shanaya, isn't she? or, is it only Ayan's aunt who knows the truth? Like I said, I'm confused.

Can anyone help?

Pippa darling ...you haven;t missed anything..except...what is so prominent in  Ekta serials...no logic..outlandish blooper...

Kanya's letter does not reach Ayan..but her friends love letter to her boyfriend does..instead..

But all the time he calls her he does not take her name...

In the same way...in the family..the only person who knows that the girl isn not Shanaya..is Ayans aunty...and she tells Kanya..that the family knows all about her and her family..but since they are used to calling her Shanaya...they are calling her that...

Stupid really...with one high class family....not finding anything odd in Kanya's family..who are supposed to be from the same society and class..though one is from Delhi and the other from Mumbai..

But then i Ekta's serial one is supposed to leave their braisn far behind..or lock them up and then watch her serials...

can anyone plz tell me who nastsha ?
Originally posted by jay3000

can anyone plz tell me who nastsha ?

even i dont know 😕 i think maybe shes not introduced yet? 😕

Avanti
can ne1 tell me y did Amir visit KIT set 😕 😆 😆 n played da role of a 'Chor'
I missed sum epis after dat...so donno dey told nethin abt da sudden visit........erm..plzzz tell me if u know nethin abt it.....is dat sumthin wid Kanya's past 😕
COULD ANYONE PLZZZ SEND ME TH2 4 DECKUCH IS TARA EPISODE PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
hello.........i cudn't watch kit epis frm22 dec on wards.........it wud be a g8 help..if any1 cud tell me wat happened..........thank u
Originally posted by armaan*luv*ridz

hello.........i cudn't watch kit epis frm22 dec on wards.........it wud be a g8 help..if any1 cud tell me wat happened..........thank u

kanya writes a letter to ayan  telling the truth about herself and tells her friend riya to give to ayan but riya has her 5 love letters to give it to her boyfriends and ayan comes there riya drops the letter and it gets mixed up with riya, s letter and then she gives it ti ayan and then ranbir calls ayan and tells him that big d is sick so they have to leave to delhi. kanya waits for ayan in a resturant cuz she wrote in the letter if he truly loves her after knowing the truth he will come but he doesn,t. kanya gets diheratned and she goes to home and there she is all sad but pooja tells her that ayan really loves her. after that ayan calls her and tells her that she should come to delhi his parents agreed and he read the letter too. kanya gets happy and tells that to her parents and  her parents get mad cuz of the fire.  first but then pammi agrees  after big d talking to the whole family on the phone and all of them go to delhi. all of them go to delhi by train and then goes to airport cuz the nanda,s came to recieve them at the airport.kanya,s family goes to the nanda palace and kanta bai tease ranbir cuz of his long hair and ranbir gets irrated. everybody starts calling kanya shania and kanya asks one of ayan,s aunt i am kanya not shania and the aunt says yeah but they are just calling u from love kanya agrees. in the engagement kanya,s friend call kanya cell but she left it in mumbai then she calls pooja,s cell and tells her that it,s urgent to talk to kanya she say,s okay. pooja tells kanya that riya wanted to talk to her and kanya calls riya and riya tells the truth about the letters.  kanya is shocked and she tries to tell ayan but his cousins tell her and ayan to dance. devika nad real shania at the door of the nanda,s and meet ranbir and tell ranbir the whole story and ranbir agrees. they were about to exchange the rings and ranbir comes and says that their families are united and then they should do the hotel deal too. devika comes there and call kanya beta and kanya says mam  and she says sign ti and then ranbir says that she is not shania she is knya and  ayan asks the same thing and kanya says yes. her family gets insulted and kanya,s dad say,s on the camera that i am her unlucky dad and cries cuz ranbir accused kanya parents greedy who use their daughters to get rich men. while leaving the nanda house kanya says to ranbir that she curse him of falling in love with a girl whom he would love the most
and then he will know the true meaning of love and then ranbir says never and the episode ends.

@shivani33 oooooooooh thank u sooo much dear...it was a g8 help
hey i was wondering does anyone have the video where akash gets shot in kyunki
hey i was wondering does anyone have the video where akash gets shot in kyunki