Preity thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
okay, since when did akash fall in 'love' with pooja? i just got dish like 2 weeks ago and before that i would watch ymlh like only once in a while to keep updated, but when did akash fall in love with her? i mean its not like cupid shot arrows at him!😉 did somebody suggest to him that he may be in love? because if somebody did, then i would like to know which idiot said that! it's poor reema that he should fall in love with!😡 i mean the girl is crazy for him. she's gonna become a drug addict because of him!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
HIS MOTHER MADE HIM REALIZE HIS LOVE FOR POOJA. SO HIS MOTHER IS THE MAIN CULPRIT BEHIND REEMA'S STATE OF MIND . I AM FEELING VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY BAD FOR REEMA 😭
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
BUT ITS NOT AKASH'S FAULT ITSA REEMA'S SHE SHOULD HAVE TOLD AKASH THAT SHE LOVES HIM and its akash's fault too he should have confessed his love to pooja wayyyyyyyyyyyyy earlier
_anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: misha

HIS MOTHER MADE HIM REALIZE HIS LOVE FOR POOJA. SO HIS MOTHER IS THE MAIN CULPRIT BEHIND REEMA'S STATE OF MIND . I AM FEELING VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY BAD FOR REEMA 😭

DITTO...REMA'S SOOOOOOOO SWEET!!!

Kiran1018 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

BUT ITS NOT AKASH'S FAULT ITSA REEMA'S SHE SHOULD HAVE TOLD AKASH THAT SHE LOVES HIM and its akash's fault too he should have confessed his love to pooja wayyyyyyyyyyyyy earlier

i dont think its akash's fault...because as soon as he realized his love for pooja, he went to the hospital to go tell her....if he had not met ronit on the way he would have told pooja he loves her.

EJAZ#1FAN thumbnail
tru. But its good that akash didnt tell her cause than pooja wouldnt have loved ronit