Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Mumbai robbed of its stars!!

zindagi Senior Member
zindagi
zindagi

Posted: 30 December 2004 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Mumbai robbed of its stars!!

By IndiaFM News Bureau, December 29th, 2004 - 0930 hrs IST

New Years Eve is one great reason to party; and its all the more fun if one knows how to do it. Before you start getting all busy with your plans take a look at what our 'tinsel town' residents are up to on 31st Dec, the tips might help. Sad part is that most of them are heading towards cities other than Mumbai; seems Mumbai is losing its party hub status. Read on?

Tusshar Kapoor
? I was initially planning to go to Goa but that did not materialize. So I think I would be going around somewhere in Lonavala or in Pune along with my friends.?

Jimmy Shergill
? I will drive down to Pune, a friend of mine lives there, so all my friends are going to be there till 1st Jan. And then I am shooting 2nd onwards."

Anil Kapoor
?I am shooting for Chocolate in London till 10th of January. So I would be celebrating my New Years Eve in London. My family will be flying in to join me and we will celebrate together.?

Jackie Shroff
? I am already in Goa celebrating. That's the best place to be. I come to Goa every year for celebrating, no place else can match the fun here.?

Ayesha Takia
? Normally here I am with my family, since this year my film is releasing, I would be going to watch the film with my crew, director and family. Of course the premiere is on 30th but we all want to watch it with public also to see their reactions.?

Perizaad Zorabian
? I will be catching up with friends in Goa. Actually there is a lot to catch up since I've been busy so far. No better place than Goa to unwind.?

Koena Mitra
? I have no plans about partying, I will be working and making money. This is the best time to make money. I would be performing at Country Club in Bangalore on the 31st night. Then I am shooting till 6th Jan. I will be throwing a party since my birthday falls on 7th Jan. So I guess with that party, I will be celebrating New Year and my birthday as well.?

Akshay Kumar
" Got lots of shooting to do in Mumbai, so can't take a holiday now. But I'll celebrate New Year and my wedding Anniversary together in mid- January. "

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 30 December 2004 at 4:21am | IP Logged
THANX FOR THE ARTICLE Big smile
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 30 December 2004 at 11:48am | IP Logged
thankx for the article---sounds like  they're all going to enjoy themselves Big smile
Gopi Groupbie
Gopi
Gopi

Posted: 30 December 2004 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Who did Akshay Kumar merried with? send a pic of his wife. and also thankx for the article.
kesha Senior Member
kesha
kesha

Posted: 30 December 2004 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
akshay married twinkle khanna (rajesh khanna and dimple kapadia's daughter)
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top