Chat Clubs

   

Ranbir’s Chat club aka Battle (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

Joined: 20 January 2005

Posts: 45637

Posted: 27 November 2007 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
another chat club wow my hubbyz fcamoussss
guys join the other 1 too:D

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ranbir’s Chat club aka Battle (Page 3)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kruthika.N

IF-Veteran Member

Kruthika.N

PPAW Banner Contest Winner

Joined: 12 February 2006

Posts: 28963

Posted: 27 November 2007 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by indiandoll89

None of us people will ever listen....I think the poor guy shud just choose one day of the week to be with each of us! I mean...as far as I know...there are how many of us? 7 na?

Kru, Me, Ruchi, Ashi, Shellz, Aman, who else am I missing? Cus that makes it 6 days... Wink LOL LOL

He's currently w/ me.. n he told me that he likes it here and doesnt want to leave.. so he's cancelled his meetings w/ all of u and has decided to spend his life w/ meBig smile

Kruthika.N

IF-Veteran Member

Kruthika.N

PPAW Banner Contest Winner

Joined: 12 February 2006

Posts: 28963

Posted: 27 November 2007 at 4:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by MrsRanbirKapoor

another chat club wow my hubbyz fcamoussss
guys join the other 1 too:D

Welcome to the CC!

This one is solely to battle for Ranbir thoLOL

Bubbly_Shelly

IF-Sizzlerz

Bubbly_Shelly

Joined: 29 September 2006

Posts: 13569

Posted: 27 November 2007 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
^Not so fast missy! Ranbir isn't with you! He's with me.. and he's perfectly fine with me.. instead he's chosen not to come to you all Big smile LOL Embarrassed

Edited by Bubbly_Shelly - 27 November 2007 at 4:51pm

Angelic_A

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_A

Joined: 11 February 2006

Posts: 17221

Posted: 27 November 2007 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Kruthi*

Originally posted by indiandoll89

None of us people will ever listen....I think the poor guy shud just choose one day of the week to be with each of us! I mean...as far as I know...there are how many of us? 7 na?

Kru, Me, Ruchi, Ashi, Shellz, Aman, who else am I missing? Cus that makes it 6 days... Wink LOL LOL

He's currently w/ me.. n he told me that he likes it here and doesnt want to leave.. so he's cancelled his meetings w/ all of u and has decided to spend his life w/ meBig smile

WinkWinkSleepy are u sureeee?Pinch ur probably dreaming right kru di?WinkLOL

Angelic_A

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_A

Joined: 11 February 2006

Posts: 17221

Posted: 27 November 2007 at 4:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Bubbly_Shelly

^Not so fast missy! Ranbir isn't with you! He's with me.. and he's perfectly fine with you.. instead he's chosen not to you all Big smile LOL Embarrassed

Achaa missy misss stop lying. I'm sure Meera di, Kru di and everyonw would agree.Wink

.:Ashi:.

IF-Rockerz

.:Ashi:.

Joined: 15 October 2006

Posts: 5762

Posted: 27 November 2007 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
^^lol so true aman LOL

u guys are in denial...u know that he's with me Wink
he's been with me all along..it's just been a secret Wink Embarrassed

Angelic_A

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_A

Joined: 11 February 2006

Posts: 17221

Posted: 27 November 2007 at 4:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by .:Ashi:.

^^lol so true aman LOL

u guys are in denial...u know that he's with me Wink
he's been with me all along..it's just been a secret Wink Embarrassed

U all are gossipers (If thats a wordD'oh) Haa u all know he's busy promoting saawariya.ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Guys vs Gals Chat Club # 27

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153

pari_smile 1216 22229 29 December 2009 at 12:08am
By mr.superkool
IPL AND CRICKET CRAZY CLUB (SEASON 4)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

hunder 1211 22388 23 December 2009 at 9:00pm
By hunder
IPL AND CRICKET CRAZY CLUB (SEASON 3)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

hunder 1211 19733 23 December 2009 at 9:00pm
By hunder
**~Mad Film Club #149~**|IO|Hppy Bday Noor *~PG32

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

nisha80 1198 24491 19 December 2009 at 1:23am
By -Lipsa-
* Ranbir Kapoor Battle CC #2! =) *

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Kruthika.N 131 5527 02 May 2008 at 10:15am
By HeavenlyBliss.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.