Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

harry's wish is to bcum an auror.i too hope he cums one.harry's possibilities of taking DADA is high.then he bcums the headmaster and hermione the meadmistress! 😆

lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
i meant deputy headmistress! 😆 😉

Monaji thumbnail

Originally posted by: angad_cutest

i dont think he's becoming an auror either

i dount whether he's gonna stay alive after book 7

i think both voldy n harry will die

Even I have this doubt... whether Harry will survive or not to become Auror or anything for that matter...

Edited by Monaji - 18 years ago
daniel_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

hey guys hav i heard it rite that harry is not attendin the 7 th yr at hogwarts ... and is it only harry or also his friends like hermione , ron , ginny etc....

i m confused plz plz plz help me
sweet freedom thumbnail
harry says he is not going to attend his 7th year because he wants to find horcruxes so he can kill voldemort. but he might not have meant it. maybe he just said it in anger. wot might happen is he find all voldys horcruxes and then kill him and not go to his last year at hogwarts and the he wont need to be an auror because the death eaters wont be able to do anything without him. but you never know...
blue rose thumbnail
yes he says he does not want to return to hogwarts but to get into become a auror does he not have to pass his N.E.W.Ts exams....but then again u could say that if he succeeds in killing voldemort that perhaps the minstry will let him join??? 😕
daniel_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

thanks guys... and i really hope that harry kills voldermort and he stays alive....
PixieDust91 thumbnail
Now I change my mind...Harry's gonna die...die die die...