Page 1 of 1

Kruthika.N

IF-Veteran Member

Kruthika.N

PPAW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 November 2007 at 8:31pm | IP Logged

Hi friends

Welcome to this week's discussion!

There is plenty of excitement building up in the show right now, all thanks to Malti and her schemes. Right from the get go we have seen Malti's character shaping up to be more and more devious. She always had grey shades to her character. Even though she wasn't the most lovable person in the family, she was never destructive and she always lit the fire, stood back and watched the fireworks. But last week we saw Malti stooping to her ultimate low by stealing from her own family. So this week lets discuss all the issues around her character from the start till now and beyond.

Its clear that Malti is never true and loyal to anyone except herself. She always creates frictions and misunderstandings in the family, and all seem to be ignorant of the fact that Malti is behind most of it.. except Nani, who smells a rat whenever she's around Malti and vice versa.

Last week we witnessed the unthinkable... Malti stealing from her own home. She obviously did this disgusting act knowing fully well that questions will arise sooner or later and she was very well prepared to blame the first person she thought of. When she realized that blaming Sadhna didn't work, she turned around and blamed Gujri.

Now that Malti has taken to stealing, has pushed her luck and gone too far? Will she get caught? Will Vinu finally stand up and be a man and not let his wife use his sisters and their emotions in this manner? Or will he make matters worse for Sadhna and Ragini?

Whatever happens, it is certainly going to be an interesting week. 

To get you guys started, here are a few questions:

- When Vinu finds the money and realizes that Malti was the one who stole it, what will he do?

- To save his wife's skin, if Vinu simply returns the money saying it was misplaced and he found it, then what wud Malti do to pay off her debt? What wud be her next step?

- Malti is hellbent on keeping Sadhna unmarried in the house until she gets her hands on her money. How long and how far will she go to get what she wants?

- Its seems now that Malti and Nani rub each other the wrong way all the time. Malti knows that she has to be wary of Nani, and Nani already has her doubts on Malti. Will she find out that Malti is trying to keep Sadhna from getting married, when Nani is doing all she can to get her married?

- Do you think Malti will ever change her devious ways and become the sweet bhabhi that the sisters deserve?

- What do you like the most about Malti's character? And what do you hate the most?

My Opinions:

When Vinu finds the money, I'm sure he will do all he can to save his wife from being exposed. Now that the cops are involved, they have no option but to give back the money. Vinu may place the money elsewhere in the house and pretend as if he found it himself. But now Malti will have to pay off her debt. I think the jeweller might land up at their doorstep and to save their family's honor Mamaji will pay him the amount. Malti will try her best to keep Sadhna from getting married, but there's only so much that she can do. Sooner or later Sadhna will end up getting married. But before that I wud love to see Sadhna falling in love, so that we get to see some cute scenes, and then getting married.Embarrassed Well, I'm drifting away from the topic.LOL 

Nani is definitely going to do all she can to get Sadhna married, esp when Ragini will have obstacles in getting married because of Sadhna. Nani has her eye on Malti, so she'll find out soon enough, being the smart woman she is. I don't think Malti will ever change her ways, and I don't want to see her changing her ways. She's the one that adds that spice in the show and I cant imagine the show w/o her. The best thing abt Malti's character is how she gives that funny touch to her evil ways, instead of the typical vamps that are just plain annoying and unrealistic to the core. I hate that she is so selfish that she doesnt even care a bit for her husband who obv worships the ground she walks on.

Well, thats my opinion, I'm eagerly waiting to hear all your opinions and viewsEmbarrassed

Kruthi Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW - Maltiís Devious Nature" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Fazila~

IF-Stunnerz

Fazila~

Posted: 30 November 2007 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Well, we all know what has happened now, shes devious, babu jee said so much too her but she wont change....she loves money more than anything....which is sad n in the end she will suffer cause of this.........

appu_m

appu_m

Posted: 03 December 2007 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Sorry for the delay(today my exams has started).

First 2 questions i think there is no need in discussing as that part is over in the show.
I think Malti is becoming more and more like the typical vamp even if she has some funny part. Truly said by Kruthi until unless there is spice in the story no one will watch it. So Maltis character will have to add more and more spice then they will probably show the " burai par achhai ki jeet". Anywaz they cannot show the entire story revolving in one house so definitely Sadhna and of course Ragini will get married even after so many probs created by Malti and nani. i like Maltis character when she is funny. otherwise i see her as bad.
O.k... so thats my thought.. Smile

Edited by appu_m - 04 December 2007 at 1:25pm

--Pinky--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Pinky--

Posted: 04 December 2007 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Kruthi*

Hi friends

Welcome to this week's discussion!

There is plenty of excitement building up in the show right now, all thanks to Malti and her schemes. Right from the get go we have seen Malti's character shaping up to be more and more devious. She always had grey shades to her character. Even though she wasn't the most lovable person in the family, she was never destructive and she always lit the fire, stood back and watched the fireworks. But last week we saw Malti stooping to her ultimate low by stealing from her own family. So this week lets discuss all the issues around her character from the start till now and beyond.

Its clear that Malti is never true and loyal to anyone except herself. She always creates frictions and misunderstandings in the family, and all seem to be ignorant of the fact that Malti is behind most of it.. except Nani, who smells a rat whenever she's around Malti and vice versa.

Last week we witnessed the unthinkable... Malti stealing from her own home. She obviously did this disgusting act knowing fully well that questions will arise sooner or later and she was very well prepared to blame the first person she thought of. When she realized that blaming Sadhna didn't work, she turned around and blamed Gujri.

Now that Malti has taken to stealing, has pushed her luck and gone too far? Will she get caught? Will Vinu finally stand up and be a man and not let his wife use his sisters and their emotions in this manner? Or will he make matters worse for Sadhna and Ragini?

Whatever happens, it is certainly going to be an interesting week. 

To get you guys started, here are a few questions:

- When Vinu finds the money and realizes that Malti was the one who stole it, what will he do?

Well as expected she did have a reason and Vinu believed her.  I just wonder that when Sadhna was giving her the money back and when Mamaji was telling her that he knows she stole the money, the big Q is where was Vinu.  Would have really liked to see Vinu's reaction.

- To save his wife's skin, if Vinu simply returns the money saying it was misplaced and he found it, then what wud Malti do to pay off her debt? What wud be her next step?

Malti has still not paid off the jeweler and he has not even paid a visit to Prakash ji as yet.  Maybe Malti and the jeweler both forgot about the money now. LOL

- Malti is hellbent on keeping Sadhna unmarried in the house until she gets her hands on her money. How long and how far will she go to get what she wants?

I think she'll keep trying her luck and Nani her luck but Wohi hota hai jo mazoor-e-Khuda hota hai.

- Its seems now that Malti and Nani rub each other the wrong way all the time. Malti knows that she has to be wary of Nani, and Nani already has her doubts on Malti. Will she find out that Malti is trying to keep Sadhna from getting married, when Nani is doing all she can to get her married?

Its adds spice to the story seeing the tug of war btw Nani and Malti.  I dont think really any1 will win as Mamaji does provide the balancing influence.

- Do you think Malti will ever change her devious ways and become the sweet bhabhi that the sisters deserve?

If she does then how will the story go forward, unless and until they get some1 else to play the negative character.

- What do you like the most about Malti's character? And what do you hate the most?

I like her character as a whole, she gets to play so many different shades in 1 episode.  The character of Malti is very close to real life, partly good and partly bad.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top