Koffee with Karan

Shahid’s new girlffriend....!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

samz-14

samz-14

Posted: 29 November 2007 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
I don fink she deserves shahid she left him once hu nos if she will do it again or not? Ouch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shahid’s new girlffriend....!!! (Page 2)" in Koffee with Karan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

scorpio_girl

Groupbie

scorpio_girl

Posted: 30 November 2007 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
vidya balan is too old for shahid. he looks like her brother
Confused

vansal

Groupbie

vansal

Posted: 03 December 2007 at 3:07am | IP Logged
vidya balan n shahid?? Toooooo odd!!! i want ayesha takia n shahid together.. i think they looked cute together going hip-hop in the movie fool n final..

topgun11

IF-Sizzlerz

topgun11

Posted: 14 December 2007 at 9:40am | IP Logged
vidya and shahid Angry they make awful couple...she looks like his badi badi behen Dead

kmishra

IF-Dazzler

kmishra

Posted: 14 December 2007 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
interesting
amrita shud b wit him

mannat.urwish

IF-Dazzler

mannat.urwish

Posted: 15 December 2007 at 5:12am | IP Logged
plzzzz read this:

hey guys this news is totally WRONG........so don't worry .i read Vidya's interview a day before yesteday and she confirms tht there is nothing between shahid and her.its just tht she is always linked wid every actor she works.she says'just bcoz me and shahid went for a walk 2gether,every1 starts to think that v both r going on"...so guys don't worry and be happy Smile

kmishra

IF-Dazzler

kmishra

Posted: 15 December 2007 at 9:07am | IP Logged
ok...but do u hv any articles....i just wanted to share what i read on the internet.......and i have articles

shanu95

Groupbie

shanu95

Posted: 15 December 2007 at 11:46am | IP Logged
kareena is so stupid i would love to have a boyfriend like shahid kapoor hes so hot and ya he only looks goood with amrita rao!!(L)love both

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Koffee with Karan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.