Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

What I feel about Jassi Makeover. (Page 3)

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 31 December 2004 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TiN24

Self-confidence means being comfortable with yourself and accepting yourself as you are. If Jassi feels that a make-over will boost her self-confidence, then I personally think that she doesn't have any self-confidence to begin with. I think the fact that she is even contemplating a makeover shows her lack of self-respect and self-confidence. If she really wants to shut everyone's mouths up, then stay the way you are and still show everyone how successful you can be. Get people to judge you by your talent(s) and brains, not your outfit or make-up. I agree with saying that Jassi is fine the way she is. I think her plain jain look is representing someone with high self-confidence to show the world that looks aren't everything. If Jassi decides to get a makeover, then all it shows is that she has low self-confidence andthat she has to resort to how society wants her to look as opposed to simply being herself the way she is. Big smile

Clap

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 31 December 2004 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

I really am wondering how will jassi go about the revenge.Perhaps she will suddenly take over the company? But that angle will hardly help in developing Armaan Jassi's love angle (ahh,pitfalls of knowing the endConfused).

Perhaps she will lead Armaan on only to throw it all back........Perhaps leave him then and he will run after her realising he really loves her.......

This has certainely become very interesting.

munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 31 December 2004 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
IF jassi takes her revenge by seizing control of gulmohar than what is the point of making her beautiful. she is already going to make arman jelous by having nandu as her boy friend, than how r they going to led the story into making jassi beautiful??? I cant see any reason why she would want to become beautiful.
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 31 December 2004 at 6:06pm | IP Logged

Somehow,I don't think her makeover will be something conciously done by her.Here we are seeing a girl who is becoming aggressively aware of the world around her and is finally done with being at the receiving end of everyone's nasty attitude and making a habit out of it.I think now the time has arrived that she will become aware of her self and her true capabilities.With it should come the boldness & the courage to explore a little beyond what is known and acceptable to her.So I guess her change of appearance should be a slow but steady fall out of her new found boldness and conviction as a woman,aided by someone like Neena.

What do you ppl think??

Go to top