Frequent Posters

Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
😳 Loved the whole film! Rockinggggg! 👏
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i never liked OSO much either.. never saw Sawaariya as funnily it was fully booked 😆 so went to watch OSO instead..

i think for a forst film Deepika wasnt in it much.. like so she can show her talent, which i thought was a shame she seemed like she had the potential..

SRK was weird in the movie.. perhaps its cuz hes not playin loverboy Rahul or something 😆 i didnt mind him.. but he was kinda annoyin..

i think ARjun rampal was really good.. he stuck out like Shryas had in the movie.. Kiron Kher made me laff i have to say..

but out the whole movie i think Aki stole the limelight with his nomination award and his reaction when he lost 🤣 ive never laffed so hard ever! 🤣

The Deewaangi song was good.. but i think it went on for a bit.. im used to 3 mins bollywood tracks not used to the 5-6 mins yet 😆 couldve made masala chai in that time LOL only messin..

I dont think it was THE best film of the year.. i think jab we met had done better.. well so ive heard...

Just my opinions 😊

Henna x
jonnybgood thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

he is still young in film business that is. He need to take some lessons and not over do the acting.

I did find a blooper in the movie, when srk is on the set of the om shanti om, the glass is still thier. the whole building is burned and the glass on the door is broken but its till thier how is that possiable I dont know. (if you burn glass it would shatter)

when srk is playing (or acting) with the stuffed tiger, he call it pussy ( cat).

A young tiger is called a cub or whelp

Edited by BARTSIMPSON - 16 years ago
Parachute. thumbnail
😆 Sick of discussions on OSO-give it a rest people! 😕 Theres already like 25 topics on it, post in them... not new ones for the same reason
Parachute. thumbnail
😕 I don't really care bout bloopers...I was too busy crying with laughter at that scene
madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niya

😆 Sick of discussions on OSO-give it a rest people! 😕 Theres already like 25 topics on it, post in them... not new ones for the same reason

Dont worry it shows the film had left a deep impact on them thats why they r not able to ignore it!! 😆 I know that person didnt like it, its ok. but when majority loves the film, who cares a damn about minority, the movie is reaching to this year biggest blockbuster, and still these negative points are not effecting its popularity so its a proof that ppl r loving it even if its a flawed film 😳

I have already requested mod to close this topic dont worry

jonnybgood thumbnail
same her, they should have called tiger insted of pussy 😆 I wonder if SRK know the other definition 😆
jonnybgood thumbnail
its not only him who over acts, salman khan did the same thing in hello brother how can I for get govinda he over acts to. Edited by BARTSIMPSON - 16 years ago
madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BARTSIMPSON

its hot only him who over acts, salman khan did the same thing in hello brother how can I for get govinda he over acts to.

Btw at the moment i will say u r over reacting too much! Common if u didnt like the film, thats ok.. but now u r making no sense in bashing srk. . the topic was about oso, and see where the topic has gone!

PLus u r allowed to give ur reviews in reviews section, not here, so the topic going to be closed in a short time 😊

jonnybgood thumbnail
its about both stop geting offend (its called freedom of speech), he did produce the film, and Farah Khan could hav done better script. He use to be a good actor, I dont know what happen (his brain cell are dieing) same goes for  Amitabh he was great when he was young, now its not the same. Govinda to he also over does it, I only like his old films. Edited by BARTSIMPSON - 16 years ago