Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 24 November 2007 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Hi!Hug

If you remember me, I was Charming*Angel who was really active here and also was married to Aditya on my birthdayEmbarrassed

Well, I am divorcing him now, if you were invited to my shaadi, then you're also invited to divorce ceremony...LOLLOL

Gracella & Sapna Di, don't be shocked, because you are taking care of my kids!Big smileWink

Love,
Misha

Edited by ~Misha~ - 24 November 2007 at 5:33pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Divorced Aditya.." in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fly2me

IF-Sizzlerz

fly2me

Posted: 24 November 2007 at 5:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~Misha~

Hi!Hug

If you remember me, I was Charming*Angel who was really active here and also was married to Aditya on my birthdayEmbarrassed

Well, I am divorcing him now, if you were invited to my shaadi, then you're also invited to divorce ceremony...LOLLOL

Gracella & Sapna Di, don't be shocked, because you are taking care of my kids!Big smileWink

Love,
Misha

hi,

since i am new in here + i did not come to ur weeding i can not come to ur divorceCry.

and ya happy divorce!LOLTongue

-LaraSmile

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 24 November 2007 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fly2me

Hi!Hug

Love,
Misha

hi,

since i am new in here + i did not come to ur weeding i can not come to ur divorceCry.

-LaraSmile

lol Thanks! LOLLOL

fly2me

IF-Sizzlerz

fly2me

Posted: 24 November 2007 at 6:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by fly2me

Hi!Hug

Love,
Misha

hi,

-LaraSmile

lol Thanks! LOLLOL

hi,

ur welcome!

btw what is ur real name? and can we be friends?

-love, LaraSmile

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 24 November 2007 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
^My name is Misha..

Everyone on IF is my friend! Hug Hug

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 24 November 2007 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
y would me and Grace di take care of ur kids?? bad bad Misha...*faints*

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 24 November 2007 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *~Sapna~*

*wakes Sapna up, splashes water*

kyun ki you are my sweet Di and can't say no nah? I know you love my kids!Tongue

Edited by ~Misha~ - 24 November 2007 at 6:52pm

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 24 November 2007 at 7:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *~Sapna~*

*wakes Sapna up, splashes water*

kyun ki you are my sweet Di and can't say no nah? I know you love my kids!Tongue
what?? yaar I know I am sweet but that doesn't mean I can take care of all ym friends' kids... warna samjho mera kya haal hoga... I mean pinky might do the same the next day...then Sehrish will come with her evil son to me too...so no sorry...ask Grace di *faints...before MIsha makes her accept to take care of her kids*LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top