Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Taify

IF-Sizzlerz

Taify

Posted: 24 November 2007 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Hey,

Well.. i wanna clear everything up..

You people went ahead opening a POST about ME and Pooja.. fine.. You discussed our life FINE..

Although i still believe it wasnt fair.. COME ON!!

Now you people have come on to the conclusion that I like Pooja and i am Fida over her and blah blah..

It was stated that SHE HAS NO FEELINGS FOR ME..

Gawd!! Who the hell said she has feelings for me?

This thing is getting out of my hands now. It all started as a silly joke and it ended now when i am looking like a joke. This isnt really funny.

I have no feelings for Pooja whatsoever. I am flirting with her? This is your problem. But she is not the only one i flirt with if you call it flirting. This is the way i talk but i know i flirt more with her and there is a reason. It got noticed and even Puji stated somewhere that she has no problem with me talking to her like that as i believe i wasnt going overboard and was in my limits.

Now with everyone believe that Puja dumbed me or that i have feelings for her then the answer is no.

I am clearing this for the first and the last time.

We are just Internet Buddies. We are not in contact with each other. She does not talk to me outside this IF. We have never talked on MSN or PHONE. Havent seen her phone and you people came on a conclusion that there is something cooking between the two of us.

There is nothing like that.

I hope it clears everything.

I am really Sorry if i hurt anyone in all this specially You Pooja. I am going through anger at the moment and in all this i might have typed something that shouldnt be typed. I apologize for everything.

I am not going to change myself. I am the way i am. You think i am a flirt .. hey i dont think anything is wrong with that.

I am friends with Pooja nothing more nothing less and i think the same about her.

Pooja herself told me about the post that was made which is now closed and i asked her if she has any problem if i flirt with her and she was like NO...It was just a plan to fool you people and then tell that nothing is between the two of us but now everything is going out of control so i have to make this post.I respect her. I know she already has someone in her life so there is no point in doing all this.

Sorry for making this long post but i had too because the previous one was closed and please do not close it as i want everyone to read it and know the truth.

Now for the last time lemme say this. THERE IS NOTHING BETWEEN POOJA AND ME. WE ARE JUST GOOD FRIENDS.

And please no more stupid thinking.. I wont appreciate anyone linking me with her or any other girl on this Forum even if we start dating in real life i would not like strangers to discuss it like that in public.

Sorry for hurting anyone again. I know i was rude but i cant control myself at the moment. I have lost mysenses.

Apolgise and Thanks.

I hope everything is clear now.

Edited by Taify - 24 November 2007 at 1:16pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Clearing Everything ABT Cool_Pooja & Me" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Taify

IF-Sizzlerz

Taify

Posted: 24 November 2007 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
I might have over reacted.
I just read my post again. Not gonna edit it.

Sorry
No hard feelings against anyone

Edited by Taify - 24 November 2007 at 1:15pm

Cute_Tulip

IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 24 November 2007 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 24 November 2007 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
wow buddy..if u checked out chit chat's posts ..u will see that half of them r about this..linking members up n stuff..its called bugging each other!!this is what pretty much cc is all about for us..bugging!
Confused sorry if we offended..but it was a JOKE...not meant to be taken seriously!but whatever
peace

Taify

IF-Sizzlerz

Taify

Posted: 24 November 2007 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
No one needs to be sorry.

You people expressed your views and i expressed mine. Wink

Im cool with it.
No need to think over it again and again. I did not want any more misunderstandings so i just cleared it up and mainly for Pooja as she is a respected member here so it might hurt her.

Hope things r fine now.

Kay.Gi

IF-Dazzler

Kay.Gi

Posted: 24 November 2007 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

nothing will be said on my belhalf from now on Big smile promise Embarrassed

n thnks  4 clearin it

blesin sukhi

Edited by |x|snowy|x| - 24 November 2007 at 1:03pm

Taify

IF-Sizzlerz

Taify

Posted: 24 November 2007 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Pinky-

wow buddy..if u checked out chit chat's posts ..u will see that half of them r about this..linking members up n stuff..its called bugging each other!!this is what pretty much cc is all about for us..bugging!
Confused sorry if we offended..but it was a JOKE...not meant to be taken seriously!but whatever
peace

hold on.. ill tell u what i found SERIOUS.

EVen i thought u people were just messing up but i came across a post and noticed that things were not fine.

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 24 November 2007 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Take it easy man.. there is no need to get so hyper..

who said you are dumped by Pooja?? I started the topic and it was not to discuss your private life..as u say..

Well you have never been to CC forum.. so you most probably don't know that this section is just to bug people..no one takes anything seriously..so if u thought we would think YOU love her or flirt with her and she dumped you or whatsoever..then u are wrong Altaf..
I just wanted to bug Pooja..and the fact that you showed up and are feeling hurt etc well that was unexpected

to be frank i think u are overreacting..just take a chill pill.. LOL LOL

There is no need to apologise and feel sorry okay and yeah that was indeed a long post LOL LOL LOL

And if u still expect a sorry from my side..then yeah here u go..Sorry from my side and on behalf of the others if u were hurt by anything i or the others wrote.. but u should understand this is our daily routine Life at Chit chat forum.. Bugging and getting bugged..thats; it.. no one takes anything seriously..whether it's "flirting", dating, being linked up etc..we are all joking around and why not...after all we are all just friends here..

Pooja knows that..she is our friend and there is no need to say sorry to her.. i KNOW!

Take care
Gracella

Post Reply New Post

Go to top