Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Da BoRn RoCk $tar AnKi BaBy*MOTW-PG*07 (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 150

* Taurean_21 *

IF-Rockerz

* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 21 December 2007 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nrin2k

ohhho my tau sweety im here for u Embarrassed u know why just o post some simple qs for u Wink dont worry i wont give u a long list of qs at a time i will give u per day 1 set of qs only Wink LOL LOL

ok so without wasting any more time i better start Wink btw there is one condition you have to ans all of them if anythiing u havent think or u havent decide anything like this then dont say u dont know .. if you havent think then THINK RIGHT NOW THEN ANS OK-  my qs r more like a practise or ur brain work LOL 

1. Introduce tau  aka Momna to all of us the way u think u r Big smile

2.  As we all know our tau sweety has no bf so far - so tau we want to know how is ur dream man?explain ur dream man 

3. Think for a while, there is someone who loves u madly but could never say a single word to u Tongue but finally today he bravely stand infront of you and with all style proposed to you - now the qs is -

how do u want to be proposed??  how should be the environment??please mention the location,background etc. is there any specail music u want to be played at that specail moment?? if yes then what it would be?? what do u want the guy to wear?? like in a formal dressup,casual etc..please mention if u have any other choice.. what will u say then?means what will be your ans??
  • btw dont say that u havent think this things yet ok..if u havent then no probs now think and ans.. dont give any ans which seems like  politically corect ans ok..Angry

4. where do u like to settle down after ur marriage? in pakistan or any other country??mention. and also mention the location (try to think dont say u dont know Angry )

5. now something about anki  baby Embarrassed 

what is so specail in her that u made crazy to be her mad fan?Embarrassed dedicate a song to our loving anki baby Embarrassed try to collect some recent news about our anki baby Embarrassed..try as much as possible n u have to post whatever u get ok. .Wink.. we will then get how recent news u got LOL LOL post a pic of anki baby which u loved the most remember JUST ONE PIC Approve .. btw u can take help from our madhy's collection LOL that is on the first pg Embarrassed which song u loved that anki sang on the ii3  Embarrassed which song u want anki to perform? Embarrassed
  • describe anki baby in 10 words Big smile

6. Which ankians u love the most n who irritate u the most??

7. Describe them in 5 words and one expression for them -

Madhy Jenny Lean Urooj Dayu Raj Bitu bro
  • Naw

8. who is the best n lovable to you more-

madhy or naw jenny or bitu bro lean or raj
  • dayu or urooj

9. in IF which other forum u visit? and who are your closest friend and who is your best friend in IF?

10. what do u like the most of ani baby fc?? what you dont like please give as a list.

yeppi for today im gonna end up here .. so for today there will be no more qs from me but inshaallah tomo another set of few qs Embarrassed LOL.. 

BUT NOW DONT WORRY NO QS BUT THERE IS AN IMPORTANT TASK FOR YOU Embarrassed

THAT YOU HAVE TO DO ANYHOW - ITS AN HONOR AS WELL Embarrassed -

Star YOU HAVE OPEN OUR NEXT HOME NEXT FC Star

Embarrassed AFTER GETTING INTO 150 PG I CAN HELP YOU ON THAT TO FILLUP TO 150 PG LOL ROFL

BUT YESS FROM NOW ON GET READY TO OPEN THE NEW FC OF ANKI BABY.. I THINK U DESERV IT AS UVE CARRIED THIS FC SO WELL Thumbs Up THAT U DESERV A GIFT LIKE THIS Hug Embarrassed Clap I GUESS HERE EVERYONE WILL ALSO AGREE WITH ME THAT UR THE SHAN OF THIS FC Embarrassed Big smile..

SO TAU BEST OF LUCK.. AND REMEMBER YOU HAVE TO ANS ALLL THE QS HERE N U HAVE TO OPEN THE NEXT FC OK Embarrassed ..

LUV YA SWEETY Hug

naw..........i need to an ambulance........Deadi m having an heart attack........LOLok will answer the Qs in the next FC...........btw tell me do u realy want me to start the new FC...?Embarrassedi mean it will surely be an honour fo me.....but is this some joke or wat...........Smile

aneways will answer these tommorow.........Cryn plz dont post another set plz..........Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Da BoRn RoCk $tar AnKi BaBy*MOTW-PG*07 (Page 149)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

* Taurean_21 *

IF-Rockerz

* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 21 December 2007 at 3:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

tauu where r uu???

hello Miss MOTW come fast fast Big smile

hello my chatterbox..........EID MUBARIK.......!

hows Eid going on there?Big smilen naw wat do u guys do wid Qurbani?Smile

here we did our Qurbani with few ppl together and tomo our meet will be here then it will be devided for relatives n others .. but im dying when my mom will cook Embarrassed.. she is damn good u know n i just cant wait for tomo LOL LOL

i actually didnt anything today just went to few bros houses with my parents thats it coz my exam finished at 3pm so didnt have much time..coz now here magrib at around 5pm so Ouch..

but from tomo i will start enjoying my eid will be from tomo Embarrassed

ok dan......u hungry baby.........LOLLOLLOLacha naw since its impossible for u to control your mouth so did u also chat wid the goats....?EmbarrassedLOLLOLjust askin......n btw naw how many siblings do u have? neva asked abt it.......EmbarrassedBig smile

goats??? ohh nooo what r u saying i didnt say ur goat?? Shocked.. im talking to u sweety ROFL

naw........have u gone nutsEmbarrassed............i m talking abt thats goats which u have brought for Qurbani.....ROFL

if u ask those nuts qs what should be my ans nuts right ROFL 

no we havent Qurbani of goats thats why it didnt even strike my head ROFL

naw...............ROFLsee the bold lines above.......wat do u mean by dat n whose Qurbani did u guys do?Embarrassed

ohh u donno thats the most honorable Cow ROFL

naw stupid...................ROFLi hate u now..........i m asking abt EID UL AZHA's Qurbani..........not my qurbani......Angry.ROFL

ur Qurbani who gave u Qurbani omg for whom u u gave ur life ROFL

dambo im talking about my Eid ul azhas Qurbani Tongue

i am still alive i didnt give my life to anyone..........ROFLn u dumbo i m also talking abt Eid ul Azha's Qurbani......the goats or other animals which u do qurbani abt.........Embarrasseddats wat i m talking abt.............ROFL

ya dumbo i know ur alive ROFL devils r always alive ROFL 

anyway sweety thats what i was saying by mentioning the honorable cow LOL LOL LOL that was the animal Wink but u thought of u what u missunderstood Tonguevbut i wanna say wow what uve undersood absolutely right ROFL

naw i think u need a psychiatristROFL......this case is realy gettin critical day bu day......do u want me to tell u the psychiatrist's name...ROFL

* Taurean_21 *

IF-Rockerz

* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 21 December 2007 at 3:36am | IP Logged

ok fine dear mod im not gonna talk here anymore i will talk with everyone through pm .. coz whenever i talk probably i talk too much that makes u feel like im chatting too much .. n yes its true that we quote a lot coz our topics sometime goes like a chain so we had to do that but yess we can read it very comfortably ..

anyways u dont have to remind us anymore i guess coz none here talk as much as i do.. so no probs from now on..

have fun Smile

naw i cant explain eveerything here.......just read my pm.......n do wat i've said to u....n dont take dat personally.

indian888

IF-Sizzlerz

indian888

Posted: 21 December 2007 at 7:24am | IP Logged
hey guys

whats uppp

hey tau ..great going Clap good u hv answered so many question ...keep going onnnnnnnnnnnnn...whats up kya karti hoo aaj kal ..time kaise pass karti hoo ...And let me tell u ..Monma is such a beautifull name ..per tumne kabhi mujhe bataya nahi haan ...Luv u take care enjoy

hey Naw ..kool to see u active here ..that y this fan club has got a jet speed ..what up with u ...and dont worry u wil get good marks in exam ...and batoo hv holidays started

hey jenny ..how is at ur grandma place ..u would be enjoying isnt it what up with u

hey Dayu ..u will get reply today ..aur batoo whats uppp

hey raj ..hwo is ur health now

indian888

IF-Sizzlerz

indian888

Posted: 21 December 2007 at 7:25am | IP Logged
and tau ..i hv still not posted my question LOL

so in the eveing i will be coming up also ...pata nahi kya pocho as madhy ne , jeeny and naw ne saare pooch liya hai

indian888

IF-Sizzlerz

indian888

Posted: 21 December 2007 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Yeah naw ..dont worry

Rember my advice ....

Listen to the Mods ...but do what u want LOL

enjoy take care

* Taurean_21 *

IF-Rockerz

* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 21 December 2007 at 7:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by indian888

hey guys

whats uppp

hey tau ..great going Clap good u hv answered so many question ...keep going onnnnnnnnnnnnn...whats up kya karti hoo aaj kal ..time kaise pass karti hoo ...And let me tell u ..Monma is such a beautifull name ..per tumne kabhi mujhe bataya nahi haan ...Luv u take care enjoy

hey Naw ..kool to see u active here ..that y this fan club has got a jet speed ..what up with u ...and dont worry u wil get good marks in exam ...and batoo hv holidays started

hey jenny ..how is at ur grandma place ..u would be enjoying isnt it what up with u

hey Dayu ..u will get reply today ..aur batoo whats uppp

hey raj ..hwo is ur health now

LOLLOLLOLbitu bhai its MOMNA......not monma...n u didnt asked my name..Embarrassed.LOLLOLaneways how r u? and kahan the?....mujhe iss azaab main chod kar......they were so cruel n hard to me....CryAngryLOL

well since its holidays eid plus xmass so spend time wid fam or either come online or sleep or watch tv....Embarrassed

* Taurean_21 *

IF-Rockerz

* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 21 December 2007 at 7:31am | IP Logged
OMG i opened the 150th pg....for the first time... Embarrassed LOL aneways congo everyone.... Clap congo ankita! Clap Clap Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top