*Da BoRn RoCk $tar AnKi BaBy*MOTW-PG*07 - Page 117

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by nrin2k

ohhho my tau sweety im here for u 😳 u know why just o post some simple qs for u πŸ˜‰ dont worry i wont give u a long list of qs at a time i will give u per day 1 set of qs only πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

ok so without wasting any more time i better start πŸ˜‰ btw there is one condition you have to ans all of them if anythiing u havent think or u havent decide anything like this then dont say u dont know .. if you havent think then THINK RIGHT NOW THEN ANS OK-  my qs r more like a practise or ur brain work πŸ˜† 

1. Introduce tau  aka Momna to all of us the way u think u r πŸ˜ƒ

2.  As we all know our tau sweety has no bf so far - so tau we want to know how is ur dream man?explain ur dream man 

3. Think for a while, there is someone who loves u madly but could never say a single word to u πŸ˜› but finally today he bravely stand infront of you and with all style proposed to you - now the qs is -

how do u want to be proposed??  how should be the environment??please mention the location,background etc. is there any specail music u want to be played at that specail moment?? if yes then what it would be?? what do u want the guy to wear?? like in a formal dressup,casual etc..please mention if u have any other choice.. what will u say then?means what will be your ans??
  • btw dont say that u havent think this things yet ok..if u havent then no probs now think and ans.. dont give any ans which seems like  politically corect ans ok..😑

4. where do u like to settle down after ur marriage? in pakistan or any other country??mention. and also mention the location (try to think dont say u dont know 😑 )

5. now something about anki  baby 😳 

what is so specail in her that u made crazy to be her mad fan?😳 dedicate a song to our loving anki baby 😳 try to collect some recent news about our anki baby 😳..try as much as possible n u have to post whatever u get ok. .πŸ˜‰.. we will then get how recent news u got πŸ˜† πŸ˜† post a pic of anki baby which u loved the most remember JUST ONE PIC  .. btw u can take help from our madhy's collection πŸ˜† that is on the first pg 😳 which song u loved that anki sang on the ii3  😳 which song u want anki to perform? 😳
  • describe anki baby in 10 words πŸ˜ƒ

6. Which ankians u love the most n who irritate u the most??

7. Describe them in 5 words and one expression for them -

Madhy Jenny Lean Urooj Dayu Raj Bitu bro
  • Naw

8. who is the best n lovable to you more-

madhy or naw jenny or bitu bro lean or raj
  • dayu or urooj

9. in IF which other forum u visit? and who are your closest friend and who is your best friend in IF?

10. what do u like the most of ani baby fc?? what you dont like please give as a list.

yeppi for today im gonna end up here .. so for today there will be no more qs from me but inshaallah tomo another set of few qs 😳 πŸ˜†.. 

BUT NOW DONT WORRY NO QS BUT THERE IS AN IMPORTANT TASK FOR YOU 😳

THAT YOU HAVE TO DO ANYHOW - ITS AN HONOR AS WELL 😳 -

⭐️ YOU HAVE OPEN OUR NEXT HOME NEXT FC ⭐️

😳 AFTER GETTING INTO 150 PG I CAN HELP YOU ON THAT TO FILLUP TO 150 PG πŸ˜† πŸ€£

BUT YESS FROM NOW ON GET READY TO OPEN THE NEW FC OF ANKI BABY.. I THINK U DESERV IT AS UVE CARRIED THIS FC SO WELL πŸ‘πŸΌ THAT U DESERV A GIFT LIKE THIS πŸ€— πŸ˜³ πŸ‘ I GUESS HERE EVERYONE WILL ALSO AGREE WITH ME THAT UR THE SHAN OF THIS FC 😳 πŸ˜ƒ..

SO TAU BEST OF LUCK.. AND REMEMBER YOU HAVE TO ANS ALLL THE QS HERE N U HAVE TO OPEN THE NEXT FC OK 😳 ..

LUV YA SWEETY πŸ€—

naw..........i need to an ambulance........🀒i m having an heart attack........πŸ˜†ok will answer the Qs in the next FC...........btw tell me do u realy want me to start the new FC...?😳i mean it will surely be an honour fo me.....but is this some joke or wat...........😊

aneways will answer these tommorow.........😭n plz dont post another set plz..........😳

ya dumbo i know ur alive 🀣 devils r always alive 🀣 

anyway sweety thats what i was saying by mentioning the honorable cow πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† that was the animal πŸ˜‰ but u thought of u what u missunderstood πŸ˜›vbut i wanna say wow what uve undersood absolutely right 🀣

naw i think u need a psychiatrist🀣......this case is realy gettin critical day bu day......do u want me to tell u the psychiatrist's name...🀣

ok fine dear mod im not gonna talk here anymore i will talk with everyone through pm .. coz whenever i talk probably i talk too much that makes u feel like im chatting too much .. n yes its true that we quote a lot coz our topics sometime goes like a chain so we had to do that but yess we can read it very comfortably ..

anyways u dont have to remind us anymore i guess coz none here talk as much as i do.. so no probs from now on..

have fun 😊

naw i cant explain eveerything here.......just read my pm.......n do wat i've said to u....n dont take dat personally.

hey guys

whats uppp

hey tau ..great going πŸ‘ good u hv answered so many question ...keep going onnnnnnnnnnnnn...whats up kya karti hoo aaj kal ..time kaise pass karti hoo ...And let me tell u ..Monma is such a beautifull name ..per tumne kabhi mujhe bataya nahi haan ...Luv u take care enjoy

hey Naw ..kool to see u active here ..that y this fan club has got a jet speed ..what up with u ...and dont worry u wil get good marks in exam ...and batoo hv holidays started

hey jenny ..how is at ur grandma place ..u would be enjoying isnt it what up with u

hey Dayu ..u will get reply today ..aur batoo whats uppp

hey raj ..hwo is ur health now
and tau ..i hv still not posted my question πŸ˜†

so in the eveing i will be coming up also ...pata nahi kya pocho as madhy ne , jeeny and naw ne saare pooch liya hai
Yeah naw ..dont worry

Rember my advice ....

Listen to the Mods ...but do what u want πŸ˜†

enjoy take care

Originally posted by indian888

hey guys

whats uppp

hey tau ..great going πŸ‘ good u hv answered so many question ...keep going onnnnnnnnnnnnn...whats up kya karti hoo aaj kal ..time kaise pass karti hoo ...And let me tell u ..Monma is such a beautifull name ..per tumne kabhi mujhe bataya nahi haan ...Luv u take care enjoy

hey Naw ..kool to see u active here ..that y this fan club has got a jet speed ..what up with u ...and dont worry u wil get good marks in exam ...and batoo hv holidays started

hey jenny ..how is at ur grandma place ..u would be enjoying isnt it what up with u

hey Dayu ..u will get reply today ..aur batoo whats uppp

hey raj ..hwo is ur health now

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†bitu bhai its MOMNA......not monma...n u didnt asked my name..😳.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†aneways how r u? and kahan the?....mujhe iss azaab main chod kar......they were so cruel n hard to me....πŸ˜­πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

well since its holidays eid plus xmass so spend time wid fam or either come online or sleep or watch tv....😳

OMG i opened the 150th pg....for the first time... 😳 πŸ˜† aneways congo everyone.... πŸ‘ congo ankita! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

and tau ..i hv still not posted my question πŸ˜†

so in the eveing i will be coming up also ...pata nahi kya pocho as madhy ne , jeeny and naw ne saare pooch liya hai

bitu bhai u too.........😭😭yeh zaalim samaj...😭😭

bitu bro u arent getting na k wat to post...lemme give u an advice dont post any Q...😳😳plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz😳

Yeah naw ..dont worry

Rember my advice ....

Listen to the Mods ...but do what u want πŸ˜†

enjoy take care

even i said her the same thing😳..........but she has taken dat seriously....😭😭