*Da BoRn RoCk $tar AnKi BaBy*MOTW-PG*07 - Page 5

Posted: 16 years ago
naw plz cum soon....see me n lena r waiting for u.... 😳 😊

Originally posted by indian888

Hi tau ...kool ..i m not gonne kill u ..but u like that person to b eur bhabi ...then i dont hv any promblme πŸ˜† ....and great question for madhy ....and my siggy define that i m in love πŸ˜›

hey Naw ..u chatter box ..doing so much chatting ..but ur post always mmake me laugh πŸ˜› ..nice question for madhy

hey leena ...my lil sis ..how are u ..how is ur helath now ..how was ur this long weekend πŸ˜›

hey jeeny ..whats up ..Mr and Mrs intelligent πŸ‘ ..how is ur studies going ..and great question for madhy πŸ˜›

hey raj , aryan , jaived ..where are u all

my health is fine bitu bhai, jus a lil cough. very kind of u 2 ask. ty. 😳

my weekend is also great. my mom xually cooked a whole chicken. hehe. πŸ˜†. it looked delicious n i ate a lil bit b4 dinner evn began. lolz n den wen it was dinnertime, i got sick n didn't eatt. lolz. but 2 tel da truth so far my long weekend was awful. I am goin through depression.

haha anywayz, so ur siggy was suppose 2 b 4 luv huh? aw itz beautiful. wen i first saw ur siggy, i xually though the man walking was u. 😳. i noe i noe dat was a stupid thought.  

i am here di. i think madhy di is online.

Originally posted by pretuna

i am here di. i think madhy di is online.

ya she is....i pmed her and she even read dat but didnt reply.... 

Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

ya she is....i pmed her and she even read dat but didnt reply.... 

may b she's busy. not evry1 has time. 😊

anywayz how r u today?

may b she's busy. not evry1 has time. 😊

anywayz how r u today?

fine....😊n u?πŸ˜›

acha were u at a party....?coz i sent u a msg on msn and than a msg came sorry shes at a party....😳

Hello all my Swt fellow AnkiansπŸ˜ƒ

same place,same person me ur Tau aka Taurean is back but wit a new week for the BAKRA /BAKRI HUNT..

those who r new and havent got the slightest idea than let me tell in MOTW we chose a member most likely to be called BAKRA/BAKRI every week and than attack it wid our questions...πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Rules:.....be honest wid the questions.....dont u dare act like politicians.πŸ˜†.....no duel personalities allowed......and members plz dont ask iirritating questions which may hurt the bakra/bakri's feelings as they r very sentimemtal and specialπŸ˜†..but being naughty is allowed.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

So  Now it's time for our next & 7TH MOTWπŸ˜‰

Who do you think is the BAKRI or BAKRA?πŸ€”

ok here are the hints............😊

who is the mixture of devil and angel.....that is to say this member is DEV-ANGEL.....πŸ˜‰

who is the most craziest fan and most supportive fan of ankita.....πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘and who can go beyond limits for her....πŸ‘πŸ‘

who is not only busy in office works but also in dreams of sumone.....ahem ahem ranbir...the new hotie in town...😳

who is my SOCIAL WORJER and QUOTING QUEEN...πŸ˜›SAMJH GAYE GUYS!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

who is the most caring and coperative member of this FC.....and whose social circle is quite wide...πŸ˜ƒ

who is the author of this FC.....

any guesses!πŸ˜‰

Ok now let me do the honour of introducing you all our 7th bakri i mean MOTW😳

this time only tau dat is to say me caught this bakri.....i dont kno where is madhy di.....must be sumwhere....busy in sth..πŸ˜‰

she is none other than our very own.......

========================

========================

========================

========================

========================

========================

========================

madhy...πŸ˜ƒ

Congrats my di πŸ‘

u deserved disπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Below is a siggy made by very talented sarah😊 . A heart felt thankful to herπŸ‘πŸ˜Š.So take da opportunity of using dis wonderful siggy of ankii baby😊

link: http://i2.tinypic.com/505e1ja.gif

Please fill in the below details

Name:

Birthday:

Profession:

fav singer:

Favorite Color:

Favorite  Actress:

Favorite Movie:

Fav food:

Fav muzic:

Hobby:

Fav sports:

Enjoy ur hotseat 😊

So what are you all waiting for, start  grilling dis naughty n nice babez😳dont let her have an easy time hereπŸ˜†

~Luv one and only TAU..~

this time its not madhy.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

fine....😊n u?πŸ˜›

acha were u at a party....?coz i sent u a msg on msn and than a msg came sorry shes at a party....😳

yes it was a milad. i didn't mean 2 stay 4 so long. i jus sat wit my hand in my lap da whole entire time. lolz. had no one 2 tlk 2. 😭. god i am so NOT social. but at da last moment i found somebody 2 tlk 2. n we tlked bout movies. oh god now i'm tlkin too much.

newayz, i shud've logged off b4 goin.πŸ˜›

yes it was a milad. i didn't mean 2 stay 4 so long. i jus sat wit my hand in my lap da whole entire time. lolz. had no one 2 tlk 2. 😭. god i am so NOT social. but at da last moment i found somebody 2 tlk 2. n we tlked bout movies. oh god now i'm tlkin too much.

newayz, i shud've logged off b4 goin.πŸ˜›

acha even i m not social at all when it cumes to meeting ppl......and do u kno i was actually famous here for being reserved.....hehe...😳

acha even i m not social at all when it cumes to meeting ppl......and do u kno i was actually famous here for being reserved.....hehe...😳

yea sukz big time. i'm not da right person 2 tlk 2. πŸ˜†.

lolz dat is a surprise, i wudn't hav known if u didn't tel me.πŸ˜†.