Marathi TV

Asambhav 23rd nov

nehavarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey this isnt complete update, i missed sm portions.

shubhra tells adi that she sees goda in dream and she also sees a small girl with goda and they both have same voice. shubhra says that goda seems to be living in shadow of sm1- and then suddenly she remembers abt goda's sister and says that she is never able to see that woman's face though she has seen everyone else's faces. adi tells her to relax n take rest.

priya meets inspector bhosale and tells him abt sulekha. he says that but sulekha has no motive to do all this. priya says that sulekha has sm specific motive, and perhaps nikhil knew her motive, that's precisely why sulekha killed nikhil. bhosale tells priya that he would help her out. priya asks him why he is helping, and he says that his friend is in same situation as nikhil- he too had a road accident like nikhil had, he too was with sulekha at that time like nikhil was also with sulekha, but his friend is alive. priya is surprised to know this.

shubhra sees goda and little girl(that's manisha- the same girl sulekha killed in swimming pool) in her house and they say in one voice- ata tari mala vachva tai.and then they disappear.

shubhra gets damn scared.

Edited by nehavarun - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChocoLady thumbnail
"aata tari vachva tai" whoa that is scary hehehe..
thank u for posting!
kayasaigal thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
I am really missin this serial. I dont care about other serial as they dont have a specific layout But this has.
manimau1 thumbnail
Thanks a lot Thank you very much. Please keep it up.
gust.sara thumbnail
Thanx a lot....
We r waiting for the daily updates...