PLEASE Help Guys!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago
Hey guys...I need ur help & suggestion...Please help me..Soooo one of my friend moved back home..we weren't close friends when we used live in the same city...but after he moved  to India we started talking regularly and became very good friends...infact i think we would have been going out if we lived in the same city...But since we both don't want long distance relationship we both never got there..In the last 7-8 months we have'nt really talked like we use 2...but whenever we do...its does;nt feel like we have'nt talked for long time...I eagerly wait for his call or wait for him online and have been doing this for almost 8 months now Everyday...I dont thnk i love him or even like him or  i duno if im denial so that it does'nt hurt me...but i still eagerly wait for him almost everdayy @ noon since the last 8-9 months....i have cried 4 him...I miss talking 2 him...and its been almost 2 months since i have talked 2 him...Do u guys thnk i love him or like him..or its a crush..its jst friendship.or its something else...that i dont even know...can some1 plzz Help me & answer that question.....

& now i have another question...I m going to India in 3 months...& he wants to meet me..But i dont really want too..coz it feels like i have gone thorugh a lot..have cried a lot for him when he never came onlne..& if i meet him i  will suffer even more when i come back....I duno wat to dooo..PLEASE help me make a decision....I dont know wat to do..I really want to meet him...and @ the sametime i dont wnt to...& he is ready to come to B-bay from Delhi jst for mee...I dont know wat to do...PLEASEEE help me make a decision.....
Edited by sweet_angel_29 - 16 years ago
i thnk u jus hav a crush n do mmeet him
infact my frnds are away from me but v wish to meet to each other so do meet him 😃
Yah liking is all it is...
You cry cause you do think you love him and if you dont cry you're abnormal but you're not.
You shouldnt be crying... who knows how hes been in the past months...

His life might have completely turned 360 degrees...
*Topic Moved to Advice Cornor*
i can understand what you're going through right now i think you really like him that' why you really miss him and cried for him otherwise i have too many friends i didn't see or talk to them 3 months ago i am not crying for them or miss them anything like that they' re still my friends. what i think is you like him and wanna go out with him and he also likes you that's why he is ready to do all those things for you. i both of you should go out with each other.
i wil say do meet him....n how on earth can v tel ur feelin ...but oll d same i thnk u luv him...but c it actually depends on u na....meet him n otk 2 him n if u fell like it den tel him evrythn u did in dese 8 mnths...i thnk he wil understndd...n by d sound of it it seems he is too eager 2 meet u.....den hez either wants 2 b ur vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry gud frnd or luv u....in ne case if u say wat u feel i thnk he wil understnd 😊
Awww i know how you feel, 😊

I say to meet him, if you do not you will Regret that FAR MORE than meeting him. Crying for him does not show your weak, shows how much you do love him and care for him. 😊 So yeah i think you love him alot, otherwise if he was 'just a good friend', you would not have this problem, because you would meet him anyways 😊

Your only problem really is if you meet him, your feelings will grow far stronger and then you would feel lke you can not live life w/o him. 😉

You won't be able to make any true decisions if you dont meet him, and if you can tell he only likes u as friend, then you wil still be friends na and talk online and stuff. But if he is eager to meet u all that way away, don't regret this chance, as chances like this do not come often.

All the best

-Anon

I think you should meet him, it's worth a shot! I mean if you don't meet him and try to ignore him when he really wants to see you, it will hurt you more in the inside...So why not? You should talk over your feelings with him. I don't think you should cry over him b/c you think you're in love...Just talk and get things straight. Who knows, maybe he really likes you too but maybe he feels as if you don't like him so he stops coming online & calling you...It's just a guess.😆

awww..!! ok hunni! Well I think u do love him, but ur heart is not ready to just accept the fact u like him for some reason, But deep down u r in love! (Especially if u have cried for him) Please DO meet him! If u dont meet him and come back from India, you will regret it sooo much! So please dont think about NOT meeting him! You'll feel much better and Satisfied!
😊